Windows 10: Something blocking access to my EasyCAP video grabber

Discus and support Something blocking access to my EasyCAP video grabber in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, I have anvideo grabber device, based on EasyCAP 2.0 that I need to use for a scientific application (to capture video from a CCD camera... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by SergioGonzalezS, Jun 27, 2019.

1. Something blocking access to my EasyCAP video grabber

Hello,

I have anvideo grabber device, based on EasyCAP 2.0 that I need to use for a scientific application (to capture video from a CCD camera coupled to a stereomicroscope). I am running Windows 10 Enterprise. The driver has been installed successfully, so that the device correctly appears in the Device Manager, within "Sound, video and game controllers". However, when I try to use the device with various capture softwares (either the one provided by the manufacturer, VLC or AVS Video Recorder) all of them fail to find the device. Funny enough, I have tried exactly the same procedure (i.e using the same driver and software) in another desktop also running Windows 10 Enterprise (though via a different installation), and the device perfectly works !!

So there is something specific in the former Win10 blocking the access to the device.

Any suggestions of what I could try ?

Thanks in advance to the community

:)

SergioGonzalezS, Jun 27, 2019

2. Video grabber

I have 2 video grabbers, Cyberlink Power director 9 and Climaxdigital capture kit. They both worked on Windows 8 but I now have Windows 10. The Climaxdigital has Arcsoft Showbiz. They both download to my laptop and display the correct pages. However when
    I plug in my Canon MV300 camcorder using S-video cable neither recognises the camera capture. I'm at a loss. Do I ditch these 2 grabbers and search for another or is there any way you can help

Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Devices & drivers

AllanLazarus1, Jun 27, 2019
  3. running a Digitech video grabber on windows 10 64bit

I am trying to record video and audio from a VHS tape on a VCR machine using a digitech video grabber.

I AM RUNNING WINDOWS 10 64BIT, the computer reads the grabber as an audio device only.

The graphics card is a GeForce GT 360, running Direct x 12, is this a problem?

The video software will not recognise the capture device, has anyone an answer to get it to operate properly.

stargazerRF, Jun 27, 2019
  4. Savoykl Win User

Something blocking access to my EasyCAP video grabber

Can't find video files created by EZ Grabber

I can't find the video files that EZ Grabber created. I can see them in the EZ Grabber application but not in Windows Explorer. I tried to find them in the Users folder but they aren't there either. I also tried to copy the files in the application and
    paste them on the Desktop, but I get a message that they can't be found.

Savoykl, Jun 27, 2019
Thema:

Something blocking access to my EasyCAP video grabber

1. Something blocking access to my EasyCAP video grabber - Similar Threads - Something blocking access

2. konig cmp-usbvg6 video grabber and windows 11 driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    konig cmp-usbvg6 video grabber and windows 11 driver: I have an Konig Electronics cmp-usbvg6 video grabber product. How can I use it on Windows 11 operating system? How can I get a driver for this Konig Electronics cmp-usbvg6 video grabber? How can I get a software to use this Konig Electronics cmp-usbvg6 video grabber?...
  3. konig cmp-usbvg6 video grabber and windows 11 driver

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    konig cmp-usbvg6 video grabber and windows 11 driver: I have an Konig Electronics cmp-usbvg6 video grabber product. How can I use it on Windows 11 operating system? How can I get a driver for this Konig Electronics cmp-usbvg6 video grabber? How can I get a software to use this Konig Electronics cmp-usbvg6 video grabber?...
  4. EasyCAP device not found.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    EasyCAP device not found.: Purchased a EasyCAP video grabber to convert old Hi8 camcorder videos to PC.Tried software supplied 'honestech' and another 'OBS' The OBS when searching for Media source, cannot find or list the device.Device Manager shows the device as 'AV to UBS2' and shows it to be...
  5. USB Video Grabber Not Working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    USB Video Grabber Not Working: Hi, I have a SilverCrest USB Video Grabber which used to work on my computers. I recently (about three/four months ago) transferred an old VHS to my desktop computer using it. I now cannot get it to work on either computer (although the I only used it on the laptop several...
  6. USB Video Grabber Not Working

in Windows 10 Support
    USB Video Grabber Not Working: Hi, I have a SilverCrest USB Video Grabber which used to work on my computers. I recently (about three/four months ago) transferred an old VHS to my desktop computer using it. I now cannot get it to work on either computer (although the I only used it on the laptop several...
  7. HELP NEEDED -- Something blocking access to my EasyCAP video grabber

in Windows 10 Customization
    HELP NEEDED -- Something blocking access to my EasyCAP video grabber: Hello, I have anvideo grabber device, based on EasyCAP 2.0 that I need to use for a scientific application (to capture video from a CCD camera coupled to a stereomicroscope). I am running Windows 10 Enterprise. The driver has been installed successfully, so that the device...
  8. EasyCAP issues

EasyCAP issues: EasyCAP not recognised by AVS recorder program on win 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/easycap-issues/40540576-c95b-4f8f-951c-05339ecc31df
  9. Easycap

Easycap: Hi Hope someone can help me . I have Easy cap usb2.0 video adapter with audio I only used it once on my old pc which was windows 8 I now have a new pc windows 10 and I cant get it to work I am desperate to spin of some videos for my niece wedding 31st of august and I would...
  10. running a Digitech video grabber on windows 10 64bit

running a Digitech video grabber on windows 10 64bit: I am trying to record video and audio from a VHS tape on a VCR machine using a digitech video grabber. I AM RUNNING WINDOWS 10 64BIT, the computer reads the grabber as an audio device only. The graphics card is a GeForce GT 360, running Direct x 12, is this a problem? The...