Windows 10: Something else that I noticed on my computer

Discus and support Something else that I noticed on my computer in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; When I go into a new tab, the bookmarks I have are gone. Some say this is a recommended interface and meant to happen, but I don't think the bookmarks... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Elizabeth Ramirez, Jul 3, 2022.

1. Something else that I noticed on my computer

When I go into a new tab, the bookmarks I have are gone. Some say this is a recommended interface and meant to happen, but I don't think the bookmarks disappearing should happen. Even when I press Restore and go into a tab, the notifications don't show up at all. I have a feeling that there's more to my mystery. I'm not going to give up yet. This is ALSO connected to my old posts.

:)

Elizabeth Ramirez, Jul 3, 2022
  2. swat354 Win User

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

swat354, Jul 3, 2022
  3. Aquinus Win User
    Does this computer build have compatibility problems? Opinions welcomed!

Lets start with what you're going to use this computer for, not what you want to put in it.

Rules/steps to building a computer (in chronological order):
    First rule: Determine what your needs are.
    Second rule: Define your budget.
    Third rule: Pick parts.
    Fourth rule: Review parts several times.
    Fifth rule: Buy said parts.
    Sixth rule: Build it.

You are on rule/step 1. Go through the list until you're done.

Aquinus, Jul 3, 2022
  4. Something else that I noticed on my computer

is it possible to hand build a motherboard?

Might I suggest you simply build a computer, making notes and taking pictures step by step. Most people (probably including your teacher) have no idea even where to start building a computer. You'll do fine, and if you get stuck we're here to help ya out! *Toast :toast:

thoughtdisorder, Jul 3, 2022
Thema:

Something else that I noticed on my computer

1. Something else that I noticed on my computer - Similar Threads - Something else noticed

2. Hey, is my computer ok, now or should i do something else?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Hey, is my computer ok, now or should i do something else?: Hey,A few days ago my windows defender found a threat after I inserted my pedrive to my computer. I quarantined it and then i choose to remove it. Is my computer safe to use now? I haven't connected it to the internet since then....
  3. Virus, bug or something else ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Virus, bug or something else ?: Hi so here is my problemsit started 5 days agoall the problems exept the 3rd :1st : Only 1 app work that mean if I open google chrome it work but if I open like discord, discord won't work, I can't click and I can hardly use my keybord and I need to close google chrome to...
  4. Virus, bug or something else ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Virus, bug or something else ?: Hi so here is my problemsit started 5 days agoall the problems exept the 3rd :1st : Only 1 app work that mean if I open google chrome it work but if I open like discord, discord won't work, I can't click and I can hardly use my keybord and I need to close google chrome to...
  5. Virus, bug or something else ?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  6. Something else that I noticed on my computer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Something else that I noticed on my computer: When I go into a new tab, the bookmarks I have are gone. Some say this is a recommended interface and meant to happen, but I don't think the bookmarks disappearing should happen. Even when I press Restore and go into a tab, the notifications don't show up at all. I have a...
  7. Something else that I noticed on my computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Something else that I noticed on my computer: When I go into a new tab, the bookmarks I have are gone. Some say this is a recommended interface and meant to happen, but I don't think the bookmarks disappearing should happen. Even when I press Restore and go into a tab, the notifications don't show up at all. I have a...
  8. Is my issue with windows 10 or something else?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Is my issue with windows 10 or something else?: #1 I recently built a new computer. I installed Windows and everything was working just fine. I shut my computer off and the next day when I turn on my computer I get to the login screen for about 5-10 seconds and then my monitor will lose signal. The computer will reboot...
  9. KB4497165 slowing my computer? Or something else...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    KB4497165 slowing my computer? Or something else...: Hi friends. I'm not the most tech savvy person in the world, so please bare with me. A few days ago I installed a Windows Update known as KB4497165 and thought nothing of it. I let my laptop restart, looked good, went to bed, had some nice dreams. I awoke to a lethargic,...
  10. is this a driver problem or something else

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    is this a driver problem or something else: After upgrade from Windows 7 to 10 , the HDMI port on my HP pavilion HPE 1230-c desktop no longer works. Other than buying a new PC (not happening) is there a solution?...