Windows 10: Something going on with the display of Windows Settings?

Discus and support Something going on with the display of Windows Settings? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Look at this image.... [img] Where is the Account Picture - Green arrow? Where is the "Windows Settings" text - it's gone? - Yellow arrow. Why... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Compumind, Jul 28, 2020.

1. Compumind Win User

Something going on with the display of Windows Settings?

Look at this image....

Something going on with the display of Windows Settings? [​IMG]

Where is the Account Picture - Green arrow?

Where is the "Windows Settings" text - it's gone? - Yellow arrow.

Why does the icon show Windows Update - Update in Progress, if there is no Windows update? - Red Arrow.

Strange.

*Shock

:)

Compumind, Jul 28, 2020

2. Windows display

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to follow the below steps how to customize the display:

• In the search box type settings.
    • Click on system option.
    • Then click on display option and then you can change it.
    • For more settings for display you can go for advance settings option.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Jul 28, 2020
  3. damtachoa Win User
    4870x2 won't display at 1680x1050 at all!

OK. Now I know what ur problem is. Step by step:
    1. Go to Catalyst Control Center
    2. Click on the word "Graphic" right on top left corner. It will display drop down menu
    3. Click on Display monitor and will see the list of monitor at near bottom
    4. Right Click the monitor and select "Configure". It will show up the window
    5. There will be 3 option to select. Select the middle one and then click on the tab which show the bar with 15%.
    6. Drag the bar to max, and the screen will stretch to the native resolution 1680x1050.
    7. Also click the tab with showing RGB drop down list and select the last one (it will change to image quality for pc).
    That's it. Good Luck.

damtachoa, Jul 28, 2020
  4. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jul 28, 2020
Thema:

1. Something going on with the display of Windows Settings? - Similar Threads - Something going display

2. Something weird going on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Something weird going on: HP ENVY Desktop - TE01-0175xtWin 10About 2 years old.Been having some issues with the pc acting strange. I ran the HP assistant scans and everything came back clean and in order. I ran a Win 10 diagnostic, and everything came back in correct running order.All of the drives...
  3. Something weird going on

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Something weird going on: HP ENVY Desktop - TE01-0175xtWin 10About 2 years old.Been having some issues with the pc acting strange. I ran the HP assistant scans and everything came back clean and in order. I ran a Win 10 diagnostic, and everything came back in correct running order.All of the drives...
  4. Something weird going on

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. windows display settings will not display

windows display settings will not display: When attempting to access display settings either from settings app it freezes or from desktop it appears blank. How do I fix it?I have tried repairing settings and resetting without success. Also dxdiag does not even show a display tab....
  6. Display settings seem corrupt or something?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Display settings seem corrupt or something?: Hey everyone,I really can't work out what's wrong with my computer. I just got it back after it was repaired trackpad was replaced but now the display settings are messed up. I can't type into the start menu, I can't change my background because "Your background is currently...
  7. Something weird going on with Wifi settings

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Something weird going on with Wifi settings: One of my Windows 10 laptops has suddenly decided it won't connect to Wifi, but it's not quite as simple as that. I have two networks at home. Other PC's and devices in the house are connected to both networks. My Dell E7440 has decided it does not want to conect to either...
  8. Somthing going on with the display of Windows Settings?

in Windows 10 Support
    Somthing going on with the display of Windows Settings?: Look at this image.... [img] Where is the Account Picture - Green arrow? Where is the "Windows Settings" text - it's gone? - Yellow arrow. Why does the icon show Windows Update - Update in Progress, if there is no Windows update? - Red Arrow. Strange. *Shock 161475
  9. Somthing going on with the display of Windows Settings?

Somthing going on with the display of Windows Settings?: Look at this image.... [img] Where is the Account Picture - Green arrow? Where is the "Windows Settings" text - it's gone? - Yellow arrow. Why does the icon show Windows Update - Update in Progress, if there is no Windows update? - Red Arrow. Strange. *Shock 161475
  10. Something weird is going on with Windows Security...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Something weird is going on with Windows Security...: When I just boot up my PC everything goes normally but when I reboot my PC after being on Windows Security has a spot of trouble getting security information with the parts of Virus- and threatsecurity and Firewall and networksecurity. (I see a little line of walking dots and...