Windows 10: Something happened and pin is unavailable error

Discus and support Something happened and pin is unavailable error in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Today I rebooted my pc because my apps were unresponsive and when I went to login ot said something happened and pin is unavailable. When I try to set... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Gabriel Ghannam, Jun 25, 2022.

1. Something happened and pin is unavailable error

Today I rebooted my pc because my apps were unresponsive and when I went to login ot said something happened and pin is unavailable. When I try to set up a pin it asks me to download an app and then does nothing. I’ve tried booting into safe mode and that didn’t work either. And since the laptop is used when I went to use restore point it told me to input the password of the previous owners email that I do not know. Any help would be appreciated.

:)

Gabriel Ghannam, Jun 25, 2022
  2. loftus49 Win User

Win10/HP Pavillion - PIN "unavailable"

Using Win10 on an HP Pavillion Gaming Laptop

PIN went away. Now when I go into create a PIN I get "Something went wrong. Try again later". The step prior is: Start.>Settings>Accounts>Sign in Options>Windows Hello PIN and it reads "This options is currently unavailable - click to learn more". I
    followed the steps suggested, but they don't work

Suggestions?.

loftus49, Jun 25, 2022
  3. rexator Win User
    PIN is unavailable

Something happened and your pin is unavailable. Click to configure new pin.

When I click set new pin for a short while it says Please wait and then MS Store dialog box pop up. Clicking this also does nothing on the user side...

- - - Updated - - -

Something happened and your pin is unavailable. Click to configure new pin.

When I click set new pin for a short while it says Please wait and then MS Store dialog box pop up. Clicking this also does nothing on the user side...

And MS Store dialog says:
    Search for an app in store?
    This task requires an app

rexator, Jun 25, 2022
  4. NMI
    NMI Win User

Something happened and pin is unavailable error

Pin unavailable and password changed

It's not possible to set a PIN for any account without first setting a password for that account.

Thema:

Something happened and pin is unavailable error

1. Something happened and pin is unavailable error - Similar Threads - Something happened pin

2. something happened pin unavailable

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    something happened pin unavailable: “Something happened and your pin is unavailable” but the first screen is a black screen that just says “enter pin” the pc then proceeds another initial boot process where you enter the pin again. When it loads to the welcome screen it says pin unavailable and need to run as...
  3. something happened pin unavailable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    something happened pin unavailable: “Something happened and your pin is unavailable” but the first screen is a black screen that just says “enter pin” the pc then proceeds another initial boot process where you enter the pin again. When it loads to the welcome screen it says pin unavailable and need to run as...
  4. something happened pin unavailable

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Something happened and pin is unavailable error

Something happened and pin is unavailable error: Today I rebooted my pc because my apps were unresponsive and when I went to login ot said something happened and pin is unavailable. When I try to set up a pin it asks me to download an app and then does nothing. I’ve tried booting into safe mode and that didn’t work either....
  6. Something happened and pin is unavailable error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Something happened and pin is unavailable error: Today I rebooted my pc because my apps were unresponsive and when I went to login ot said something happened and pin is unavailable. When I try to set up a pin it asks me to download an app and then does nothing. I’ve tried booting into safe mode and that didn’t work either....
  7. Something happened with your pin.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Something happened with your pin.: So I'm not able to login in getting something happened with your pin message when I try to use trouble shoot option its saying wrong password and it's the right one but pc is not connected to internet. Is there a way to connect to the internet via WiFi while not signed in....
  8. Something happened and your PIN is unavailable. Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Something happened and your PIN is unavailable. Windows 11: For some reason, windows powershell kept opening and interrupting me while I was playing games, and crashing my google chrome. I decided to go onto services.msc to try and have a look. I was reading some post Stupid me decided to eliminate all processes and now I cannot log...
  9. Something happened and your PIN is unavailable. Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Something happened and your PIN is unavailable. Windows 11: For some reason, windows powershell kept opening and interrupting me while I was playing games, and crashing my google chrome. I decided to go onto services.msc to try and have a look. I was reading some post Stupid me decided to eliminate all processes and now I cannot log...
  10. error message; something happened PIN not available

error message; something happened PIN not available: I read through another thread regarding this issue but none of the replies worked for me. I have 2 options "set up PIN" or "sign-in options" clicking on "set up PIN" does absolutely nothing and choosing password from the "sign-in options" doesn't work, either I have...