Windows 10: something happened and your pin is not available.

Discus and support something happened and your pin is not available. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I recently completely changed my computer, swapped out the motherboard, case, and much more. When I booted up and got everything running I went to type... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/BrandanR1996, Mar 8, 2021.

1. something happened and your pin is not available.

I recently completely changed my computer, swapped out the motherboard, case, and much more. When I booted up and got everything running I went to type in my pin to login and im getting a "something happened and your pin is not available, please reset pin to proceed" well I went to go reset the pin and my computer is locked and will not connect to the internet. Im not able to go to any internet settings that are usually there at the bottom right of the login screen. I also typed my Microsoft password which was the other option to login and it is not working. I checked to make sure it was in fact my Microsoft password by logging into the website and it was correct. I tried booting in safe mode, using an ethernet cord, etc. not sure what else I can do to login?

submitted by /u/BrandanR1996
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/BrandanR1996, Mar 8, 2021

2. Pin Login not available and can't change or remove my pin

Hi Saschavan,

To help you disable your PIN login, kindly follow the steps below:

• Go to this location: Settings/Accounts/Sign-in options
    • Check the PIN options and click the I forget my PIN available to click?
    • Enter your password, it will prompt you to enter a new PIN.
    • Click Cancel and your PIN should be disable upon reboot.

Let us know the result to help you further.

Dennis Mop, Mar 8, 2021
  3. JayPhi Win User
    Clear "Pin suggested" list in People Bar

Does anybody know how to clear the "Pin suggested" list on the "People bar"?

Contacts are added to the "Pin suggested" list once you've pinned and unpinned them. But there seems to be no obvious way to remove them from that list.

After playing around with this feature and pinning and unpinning many dummy contacts, it's rather annoying to see them in the "Pin suggested" list when you click on the "My People" icon in the taskbar.

JayPhi, Mar 8, 2021
  4. something happened and your pin is not available.

PIN at start up

Hi Scott,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to follow the below steps how to Change PIN password:

• In the search box, type settings.
    • Then Click on accounts.
    • Then on the left hand side click on sign in options.
    • Then you can Select Change PIN password and remove the pin.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Mar 8, 2021
Thema:

something happened and your pin is not available.

1. something happened and your pin is not available. - Similar Threads - something happened pin

2. Something happened and your PIN isn't available

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Something happened and your PIN isn't available: When I open my laptop and try to log in it says something happened and your pin isn't availableI tried restarting and turning off my laptopIt started happening after I tried to reset my laptop because it was bluescreening and when I tried to reset it it didn't work and then...
  3. Something happened and your PIN isn't available

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Something happened and your PIN isn't available: Something happened and your PIN isn't available https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/something-happened-and-your-pin-isnt-available/3e7a52b4-56e1-44c0-ad00-62924e2ff901
  4. Something happened & your PIN is not available

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Something happened & your PIN is not available: Hello Microsoft Community,I was previously using Windows 10 and often the error mentioned in the Title used to appear while logging in. Even though I applied and tested all methods available in this community and over the internet but it never got resolved.The interesting...
  5. Something happened & your PIN is not available

Something happened & your PIN is not available: Hello Microsoft Community,I was previously using Windows 10 and often the error mentioned in the Title used to appear while logging in. Even though I applied and tested all methods available in this community and over the internet but it never got resolved.The interesting...
  6. Something happened. your pin is not available

Something happened. your pin is not available: ok, so i installed some different network drivers a few days ago and now i have no connection to the internet, i’ve tried so much troubleshooting uninstalling drivers and none of it works i cant log into anything i cant go on the web i cant even get into my main account on...
  7. Something happened. your pin is not available

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Something happened. your pin is not available: ok, so i installed some different network drivers a few days ago and now i have no connection to the internet, i’ve tried so much troubleshooting uninstalling drivers and none of it works i cant log into anything i cant go on the web i cant even get into my main account on...
  8. Something happened. your pin is not available

in Windows 10 Gaming
  9. Something happened and your PIN isn't available

Something happened and your PIN isn't available: ...Click to set up your PIN again.But if I click that I see Just a moment... and nothing really happens and Windows goes back to the Something happened. How do I get a working Windows 11 system?...
  10. Something happened and your pin isn't available

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Something happened and your pin isn't available: I cant sign in to my laptop because it says that.There is no wifi button in lockscreen and i tried to connect in LAN portI tried also to reset and startup repair and it doesntThanks for helping...