Windows 10: "Something happened and your PIN isn't available. Click to set up your pin again"

Discus and support "Something happened and your PIN isn't available. Click to set up your pin again" in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; "Something happened and your PIN isn't available. Click to set up your pin again" but when I click "set up pin", it loads forever and then nothing... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by KevinCarv, Jul 8, 2020.

1. KevinCarv Win User

"Something happened and your PIN isn't available. Click to set up your pin again"

"Something happened and your PIN isn't available. Click to set up your pin again" but when I click "set up pin", it loads forever and then nothing happens.
    This is happening every time I restart my pc.
    No, I can't log-in.
    No, there's no "login with password",

no, restarting doesn't help.

:)

KevinCarv, Jul 8, 2020
  2. levindolf Win User

something happened and your pin isn't available."

something happened and your pin isn't available." I'm getting this screen after I tried to fix an internet connection issue, by deleting some files from settings, now that internet isn't available and I can't enter
    the pin, resetting the pin doesn't work and after few minutes it returns back to the locked screen. how do I fix this? I used a Gmail account for my laptop. No other options are available other than this screen.
    "Something happened and your PIN isn't available. Click to set up your pin again" [​IMG]

levindolf, Jul 8, 2020
  3. Your PIN is no longer available

Something happened and your PIN isn't available. Choose another sign-in option and set up your PIN again by going to Settings > Accounts > Sign-in options

HOW?????

Roy van den Eeckhout, Jul 8, 2020
  4. "Something happened and your PIN isn't available. Click to set up your pin again"

Problem with PIN “Something happened and your pin isn’t available.”

Hello! I got a blue screen last night and when my laptop turned back on, I tried to unlock it, but when I tried to enter the pin, I was welcomed with the message “Something happened and your PIN isn’t available. Click to set up your PIN again.” When I click
    the button “Set up my PIN”, it appears like it is loading, but then it just comes back to the original screen. My other option is to click “Sign-in Options” and select the option using my microsoft account password. I reseted my password using my phone as
    I couldn’t remember exactly the old one and tried to put the new one in and it says that the password is not correct. Also, in this tab, I have the option to select “I forgot my password”, but the same thing that happens when I click “set up my pin” happens
    in this case aswell. Also, in the bottom right corner it shows that my laptop is not connected to internet(and I can’t select any network). What can I do to fix the problem? Thank you.

AlexandruIgnat, Jul 8, 2020
Thema:

"Something happened and your PIN isn't available. Click to set up your pin again"

1. "Something happened and your PIN isn't available. Click to set up your pin again" - Similar Threads - Something happened PIN

2. Something happened and your PIN isn't available. Click to set up your PIN again

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Something happened and your PIN isn't available. Click to set up your PIN again: I'm currently locked out of my PC and none of the fixes posted anywhere are working. Booting into safe mode just leaves me with the same issue. The only way to access my PC is with the PIN....
  3. Something happened and your PIN isn't available. Click to set up your PIN again

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Something happened and your PIN isn't available. Click to set up your PIN again: I'm currently locked out of my PC and none of the fixes posted anywhere are working. Booting into safe mode just leaves me with the same issue. The only way to access my PC is with the PIN....
  4. Something happened and your PIN isn't available. Click to set up your PIN again.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Something happened and your PIN isn't available. Click to set up your PIN again.: Hello everyone,last night I tried fixing a game on my pc which keeps crashing on startup. I ran into a video that recommended going into MSConfig and disabling all of the services excluding Microsoft services. I did exactly that, and after restarting my computer my pin was...
  5. Something happened and your PIN isn't available. Click to set up your PIN again.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Something happened and your PIN isn't available. Click to set up your PIN again.: Something happened and your PIN isn't available. Click to set up your PIN again.Please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/something-happened-and-your-pin-isnt-available/2214da8b-2de4-4486-9489-2863a3e1d237
  6. Something happened and your PIN isn't available. Click to set up your PIN again.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Something happened and your PIN isn't available. Click to set up your PIN again.: I have this months old new laptop, after a while when i shut down the pc it got this message "Runtimebroker.exe error while shutting down" it pop fast when shuttinh down and it close as normal.But it bothers me so i tried to find solution in internet and do this:1. Window key...
  7. “ Something happened and your PIN isn't available. Click to set up your PIN again.”

in Windows 10 Gaming
    “ Something happened and your PIN isn't available. Click to set up your PIN again.”: Something happened and your PIN isn't available. Click to set up your PIN again. is on my screen, when I click to set my pin up it brings me to a window saying I need to download an app from the microsoft store, when I click that nothing happens. I recently downgraded from...
  8. “ Something happened and your PIN isn't available. Click to set up your PIN again.”

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    “ Something happened and your PIN isn't available. Click to set up your PIN again.”: Something happened and your PIN isn't available. Click to set up your PIN again. is on my screen, when I click to set my pin up it brings me to a window saying I need to download an app from the microsoft store, when I click that nothing happens. I recently downgraded from...
  9. "Something happened and your PIN isn't available. Click to set up your PIN again." with a...

"Something happened and your PIN isn't available. Click to set up your PIN again." with a...: My HP laptop has gotten into this issue a few days ago where it ask "Something happened and your PIN isn't available. Click to set up your PIN again." at the login screen every time I start my laptop up. I am also using an external monitor because I have a broken screen. I...
  10. Something happened and your PIN isn't available. Click to set up your PIN again.

Something happened and your PIN isn't available. Click to set up your PIN again.: Hello, so i recently experienced an issue, i restarted my computer and then after restart i went to the login screen and it says my pin isn't available because something happened, i clicked "Set up my PIN" nothing, it didn't do anything the same message persists all the time...