Windows 10: Something happened and your PIN isn't available. Click to set up your PIN again.

Discus and support Something happened and your PIN isn't available. Click to set up your PIN again. in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Before moving my computer I had to set up a PIN every time I turned it on. This was a big hassle. I had to have a code sent to my phone, then confirm... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by SID Inc, Jul 25, 2021.

1. SID Inc Win User

Something happened and your PIN isn't available. Click to set up your PIN again.

Before moving my computer I had to set up a PIN every time I turned it on. This was a big hassle. I had to have a code sent to my phone, then confirm that code on my computer, then create a new PIN. After I moved the computer and turned it on I was given the same option. However, my internet is no longer on and the computer is stuck in airplane mode. I can't change the PIN without internet access. Someone please help!

:)

SID Inc, Jul 25, 2021

2. Pin Login not available and can't change or remove my pin

Hi Saschavan,

To help you disable your PIN login, kindly follow the steps below:

• Go to this location: Settings/Accounts/Sign-in options
    • Check the PIN options and click the I forget my PIN available to click?
    • Enter your password, it will prompt you to enter a new PIN.
    • Click Cancel and your PIN should be disable upon reboot.

Let us know the result to help you further.

Dennis Mop, Jul 25, 2021
  3. Pin problem

Visit Fix “Something happened and your PIN isn’t available” in Windows 10
    Fix “Something happened and your PIN isn’t available” in Windows 10 | Password Recovery
    See if it’s helpful.

Included is this screen shot

Something happened and your PIN isn't available. Click to set up your PIN again. [​IMG]

Since you have a Microsoft account, you should see this instead
    Microsoft account sign-in options

Something happened and your PIN isn't available. Click to set up your PIN again. [​IMG]

If this doesn't work, there are other procedures available to consider.
    --- Some of them include registry changes.
    --- Are you familiar with working in the registry?

BTW, have you saved your data along with a system image backup ready?

MeAndMyComputer, Jul 25, 2021
  4. Something happened and your PIN isn't available. Click to set up your PIN again.

Problem login in with windows 10 PIN

My computer went with no battery and turned off.

After that I couldn´t login any more.

It says "Somtehing happened and your PIN isn´t available. Click to set up PIN again"

Below that there a Set up my PIN but it is doing nothing when I click on it.

There is no way I can acces to the safe mode either.

I´m using a dell laptop Inspiron 13. 7000 series. Windows 10.

If someone has an answer to that would be very helpful.

Thank you!

DarioGenua, Jul 25, 2021
Thema:

Something happened and your PIN isn't available. Click to set up your PIN again.

1. Something happened and your PIN isn't available. Click to set up your PIN again. - Similar Threads - Something happened PIN

2. Something happened and your PIN isn't available. Click to set up your PIN again

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Something happened and your PIN isn't available. Click to set up your PIN again: I'm currently locked out of my PC and none of the fixes posted anywhere are working. Booting into safe mode just leaves me with the same issue. The only way to access my PC is with the PIN....
  3. Something happened and your PIN isn't available. Click to set up your PIN again

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Something happened and your PIN isn't available. Click to set up your PIN again: I'm currently locked out of my PC and none of the fixes posted anywhere are working. Booting into safe mode just leaves me with the same issue. The only way to access my PC is with the PIN....
  4. Something happened and your PIN isn't available. Click to set up your PIN again.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Something happened and your PIN isn't available. Click to set up your PIN again.: Hello everyone,last night I tried fixing a game on my pc which keeps crashing on startup. I ran into a video that recommended going into MSConfig and disabling all of the services excluding Microsoft services. I did exactly that, and after restarting my computer my pin was...
  5. Something happened and your PIN isn't available. Click to set up your PIN again.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Something happened and your PIN isn't available. Click to set up your PIN again.: Something happened and your PIN isn't available. Click to set up your PIN again.Please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/something-happened-and-your-pin-isnt-available/2214da8b-2de4-4486-9489-2863a3e1d237
  6. Something happened and your PIN isn't available. Click to set up your PIN again.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Something happened and your PIN isn't available. Click to set up your PIN again.: I have this months old new laptop, after a while when i shut down the pc it got this message "Runtimebroker.exe error while shutting down" it pop fast when shuttinh down and it close as normal.But it bothers me so i tried to find solution in internet and do this:1. Window key...
  7. “ Something happened and your PIN isn't available. Click to set up your PIN again.”

in Windows 10 Gaming
    “ Something happened and your PIN isn't available. Click to set up your PIN again.”: Something happened and your PIN isn't available. Click to set up your PIN again. is on my screen, when I click to set my pin up it brings me to a window saying I need to download an app from the microsoft store, when I click that nothing happens. I recently downgraded from...
  8. “ Something happened and your PIN isn't available. Click to set up your PIN again.”

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    “ Something happened and your PIN isn't available. Click to set up your PIN again.”: Something happened and your PIN isn't available. Click to set up your PIN again. is on my screen, when I click to set my pin up it brings me to a window saying I need to download an app from the microsoft store, when I click that nothing happens. I recently downgraded from...
  9. "Something happened and your PIN isn't available. Click to set up your PIN again." with a...

"Something happened and your PIN isn't available. Click to set up your PIN again." with a...: My HP laptop has gotten into this issue a few days ago where it ask "Something happened and your PIN isn't available. Click to set up your PIN again." at the login screen every time I start my laptop up. I am also using an external monitor because I have a broken screen. I...
  10. Something happened and your PIN isn't available. Click to set up your PIN again.

Something happened and your PIN isn't available. Click to set up your PIN again.: Hello, so i recently experienced an issue, i restarted my computer and then after restart i went to the login screen and it says my pin isn't available because something happened, i clicked "Set up my PIN" nothing, it didn't do anything the same message persists all the time...