Windows 10: Something happened and your pin isn't available issue, but worst.

Discus and support Something happened and your pin isn't available issue, but worst. in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Hi, I’m Max and I’m currently having this issue on 2 systems. The issue keeps looping over and over. I thought I could just go to system options and do... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Max-nothappy, Jul 28, 2021.

1. Something happened and your pin isn't available issue, but worst.

Hi, I’m Max and I’m currently having this issue on 2 systems. The issue keeps looping over and over. I thought I could just go to system options and do a trouble shoot or something like that, anything would have fixed my issue but apparently a new update or something made my computer need a pin for self repair and all the other features. This is not good as I don’t have a password in my system and I only use a pin. This sucks very much and I am very extremely frustrated. I’ve tried my Microsoft password, any other combination of passwords I’ve ever used but nothing works. I never set one up fo

:)

Max-nothappy, Jul 28, 2021

2. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Jul 28, 2021
  3. Pin problem

Visit Fix “Something happened and your PIN isn’t available” in Windows 10
    Fix “Something happened and your PIN isn’t available” in Windows 10 | Password Recovery
    See if it’s helpful.

Included is this screen shot

Something happened and your pin isn't available issue, but worst. [​IMG]

Since you have a Microsoft account, you should see this instead
    Microsoft account sign-in options

Something happened and your pin isn't available issue, but worst. [​IMG]

If this doesn't work, there are other procedures available to consider.
    --- Some of them include registry changes.
    --- Are you familiar with working in the registry?

BTW, have you saved your data along with a system image backup ready?

MeAndMyComputer, Jul 28, 2021
  4. Something happened and your pin isn't available issue, but worst.

Pin Login not available and can't change or remove my pin

Hi Saschavan,

To help you disable your PIN login, kindly follow the steps below:

• Go to this location: Settings/Accounts/Sign-in options
    • Check the PIN options and click the I forget my PIN available to click?
    • Enter your password, it will prompt you to enter a new PIN.
    • Click Cancel and your PIN should be disable upon reboot.

Let us know the result to help you further.

Dennis Mop, Jul 28, 2021
Thema:

Something happened and your pin isn't available issue, but worst.

1. Something happened and your pin isn't available issue, but worst. - Similar Threads - Something happened pin

2. Something happened and your pin isn't available

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Something happened and your pin isn't available: I don't know what happened to my laptop it is stuck on home screen and nothing is happening it's just showing that something happened and your pin isn't available I don't know what happed to my laptop it is a laptop of HP and I tried to off all msconfic and after that when I...
  3. Something happened and your PIN isn't available.

Something happened and your PIN isn't available.: Unable to login at all even in safe mode. Tried to reset PC but no option to keep my app/programs. Windows hello cant lod camera.No recovery point was created...
  4. Something happened and your PIN isn't available

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Something happened and your PIN isn't available: When I open my laptop and try to log in it says something happened and your pin isn't availableI tried restarting and turning off my laptopIt started happening after I tried to reset my laptop because it was bluescreening and when I tried to reset it it didn't work and then...
  5. Something happened and your PIN isn't available

Something happened and your PIN isn't available: Something happened and your PIN isn't available https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/something-happened-and-your-pin-isnt-available/3e7a52b4-56e1-44c0-ad00-62924e2ff901
  6. Something happened and your PIN isn't available.

Something happened and your PIN isn't available.: Hi, I been reading many help post and still can't resolve my issure; I'm having this problem now and no matter what I do, I get returned to the sign in screen that says: "Something happened and your PIN isn't available. Click to set up your PIN again." Then I clicked on the...
  7. Something happened and your PIN isn't available

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Something happened and your PIN isn't available: Trying to install some software on daughter's laptop. Kept getting message saying another installer is running. In the meantime, the laptop needed a windows update. This was very slow & went to 'cleaning up do not turn off computer'. After a number of restarts screen stated...
  8. Something happened and your PIN isn't available

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Something happened and your PIN isn't available: ...Click to set up your PIN again.But if I click that I see Just a moment... and nothing really happens and Windows goes back to the Something happened. How do I get a working Windows 11 system?...
  9. Something happened and your PIN isn't available

Something happened and your PIN isn't available: ...Click to set up your PIN again.But if I click that I see Just a moment... and nothing really happens and Windows goes back to the Something happened. How do I get a working Windows 11 system?...
  10. Something happened and your pin isn't available

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Something happened and your pin isn't available: I cant sign in to my laptop because it says that.There is no wifi button in lockscreen and i tried to connect in LAN portI tried also to reset and startup repair and it doesntThanks for helping...