Windows 10: Something happened and your pin isn't available issue, but worst.

Discus and support Something happened and your pin isn't available issue, but worst. in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Hi, I’m Max and I’m currently having this issue on 2 systems. The issue keeps looping over and over. I thought I could just go to system options and do... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Max-nothappy, Jul 28, 2021.

1. Something happened and your pin isn't available issue, but worst.

Hi, I’m Max and I’m currently having this issue on 2 systems. The issue keeps looping over and over. I thought I could just go to system options and do a trouble shoot or something like that, anything would have fixed my issue but apparently a new update or something made my computer need a pin for self repair and all the other features. This is not good as I don’t have a password in my system and I only use a pin. This sucks very much and I am very extremely frustrated. I’ve tried my Microsoft password, any other combination of passwords I’ve ever used but nothing works. I never set one up fo

:)

Max-nothappy, Jul 28, 2021

2. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Jul 28, 2021
  3. Pin problem

Visit Fix “Something happened and your PIN isn’t available” in Windows 10
    Fix “Something happened and your PIN isn’t available” in Windows 10 | Password Recovery
    See if it’s helpful.

Included is this screen shot

Something happened and your pin isn't available issue, but worst. [​IMG]

Since you have a Microsoft account, you should see this instead
    Microsoft account sign-in options

Something happened and your pin isn't available issue, but worst. [​IMG]

If this doesn't work, there are other procedures available to consider.
    --- Some of them include registry changes.
    --- Are you familiar with working in the registry?

BTW, have you saved your data along with a system image backup ready?

MeAndMyComputer, Jul 28, 2021
  4. Something happened and your pin isn't available issue, but worst.

Pin Login not available and can't change or remove my pin

Hi Saschavan,

To help you disable your PIN login, kindly follow the steps below:

• Go to this location: Settings/Accounts/Sign-in options
    • Check the PIN options and click the I forget my PIN available to click?
    • Enter your password, it will prompt you to enter a new PIN.
    • Click Cancel and your PIN should be disable upon reboot.

Let us know the result to help you further.

Dennis Mop, Jul 28, 2021
Thema:

Something happened and your pin isn't available issue, but worst.

1. Something happened and your pin isn't available issue, but worst. - Similar Threads - Something happened pin

2. something happened and your pin isn't available

in Windows 10 Customization
    something happened and your pin isn't available: Hi after update I get the message something happened and your pin isn't available click to set up your pin again but nothing happens when I click??...
  3. something happened and your PIN isn't available

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    something happened and your PIN isn't available: Cannot start in safe mode, none of the fixes I have tried work, it just keeps looping me around to the same pin menu. HELP https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/something-happened-and-your-pin-isnt-available/e642d93d-6d4b-427e-88ef-d5f43b714ea6
  4. Something happened and your pin isn't available.

Something happened and your pin isn't available.: before linking me some answers posts already done in the past listen, this is what happened and what i tried. i have a really slow computer first of all, so i thought that maybe it was because i never update windows since im used to thing "what if it brakes my computer...
  5. Something happened and your PIN isn't available. issue 2021

Something happened and your PIN isn't available. issue 2021: This weird problem keeps continue still in 2021 and all the answers I found about it are “safe mode, sfc/scannow, repair, live cd, recovery point, blah blah blah..” but enough is enough. I just wonder whether Microsoft engineers are working on it?...
  6. something happened and your pin isn't available

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    something happened and your pin isn't available: something happened and your pin isn't available has appeared on my login page and i cannot login now, i have tried system restore but it failed, what else can i try before i try a repair disc???...
  7. Something happened and your PIN isn't available.

Something happened and your PIN isn't available.: I keep getting this error, every time I restart my ASUS FX505DT laptop. I am unable to set up the pin either. Is there a way to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/something-happened-and-your-pin-isnt-available/83f461fe-1139-4e3c-bef7-2806020071e1
  8. something happened and your pin isn't available."

something happened and your pin isn't available.": something happened and your pin isn't available." I'm getting this screen after I tried to fix an internet connection issue, by deleting some files from settings, now that internet isn't available and I can't enter the pin, resetting the pin doesn't work and after few minutes...
  9. something happened and your pin isn't available

something happened and your pin isn't available: When I resumed update Windows Update but I can't. I turned of my laptop and when I turned on it, I can't sign in. It saids, "something happened and your pin isn't available". I tried to use password of my Microsoft account but it's not work I know my password exactly and I...
  10. something happened and your PIN isn't available

something happened and your PIN isn't available: choose another sign-in option andsetup your PIN again by goingto settings accounts signin options. i can not get in I know my PIN . reet password and got msg this featire requires a removable media. HELP im using my othertable with a bad keyboard...