Windows 10: Something happened and your Pin isnt available"problem

Discus and support Something happened and your Pin isnt available"problem in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I had a problem earlier this morning abt my pc everytime i turn it on it says "Something happened and your PIN isnt available"i watched a youtube... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by SAMUELJOSIAHLEAL, Apr 12, 2021.

1. Something happened and your Pin isnt available"problem

I had a problem earlier this morning abt my pc everytime i turn it on it says "Something happened and your PIN isnt available"i watched a youtube tutorial on how to fix this problem it says to go to

Advance Options>Startup Repair

I did it but suddenly i have to log in i logged in with my correct password it said that my password is incorrect i didnt change my password yet its the same,then i watched another yt tutorial it says i have to go to

Advance Options>Startup Settings and safe mode but when i clicked on safe mode

The problem appeared again "something happened and your PIN isnt available"

Its so confusing and i dont want to give up using this pc since this is the only pc i have and cant afford to buy a new one.

:)

SAMUELJOSIAHLEAL, Apr 12, 2021

2. Pin Login not available and can't change or remove my pin

Hi Saschavan,

To help you disable your PIN login, kindly follow the steps below:

• Go to this location: Settings/Accounts/Sign-in options
    • Check the PIN options and click the I forget my PIN available to click?
    • Enter your password, it will prompt you to enter a new PIN.
    • Click Cancel and your PIN should be disable upon reboot.

Let us know the result to help you further.

Dennis Mop, Apr 12, 2021
  3. Something happened and your PIN isn't available. Click to set up your PIN again.

Hello,

See if this fix helps you:

FIX: Something Happened And Your PIN Isn't Available

Let us know if this helps!

Note: Included link in this reply refers to blog post by a trusted Microsoft MVP.

Kapil Arya MVP, Apr 12, 2021
  4. Something happened and your Pin isnt available"problem

Something happened and your PIN isn't available. Click to set up your PIN again.

Hi, Ryoon456!

Apparently, there is a customer who was dealing with the same problem as yours at the following link, try to see if the solutions presented also help you fixing that issue:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...

Really hope it helps!

Wish you the best,

Cláudio L.,

Independent Advisor.

Cláudio Lessa, Apr 12, 2021
Thema:

Something happened and your Pin isnt available"problem

1. Something happened and your Pin isnt available"problem - Similar Threads - Something happened Pin

2. How to fix "something happened and your PIN isnt avaliable"?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    How to fix "something happened and your PIN isnt avaliable"?: So recently i have restarted my PC since it was running a bit slow, but when i went o. To the sign in page it says something happened and my pin isnt avaliableI have already tried to go into the Shift + Restart menu thing but everything i do requres my microsoft password...
  3. How to fix "something happened and your PIN isnt avaliable"?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix "something happened and your PIN isnt avaliable"?: So recently i have restarted my PC since it was running a bit slow, but when i went o. To the sign in page it says something happened and my pin isnt avaliableI have already tried to go into the Shift + Restart menu thing but everything i do requres my microsoft password...
  4. How to fix "something happened and your PIN isnt avaliable"?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. i get the something happened and your pin isnt working?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    i get the something happened and your pin isnt working?: i get the something happened and your pin isnt avaibable. so i tried to fix it in the recovery mode but when i try to reset it asks for my account password i put the right one. and it says its wrong what do i do?...
  6. i get the something happened and your pin isnt working?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i get the something happened and your pin isnt working?: i get the something happened and your pin isnt avaibable. so i tried to fix it in the recovery mode but when i try to reset it asks for my account password i put the right one. and it says its wrong what do i do?...
  7. i get the something happened and your pin isnt working?

8. Something happened with your pin.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Something happened with your pin.: So I'm not able to login in getting something happened with your pin message when I try to use trouble shoot option its saying wrong password and it's the right one but pc is not connected to internet. Is there a way to connect to the internet via WiFi while not signed in....
  9. Something happened with your pin.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Something happened with your pin.: So I'm not able to login in getting something happened with your pin message when I try to use trouble shoot option its saying wrong password and it's the right one but pc is not connected to internet. Is there a way to connect to the internet via WiFi while not signed in....
  10. Something happened with your pin.