Windows 10: Something happened and your PIN isn't available Windows 10 error

Discus and support Something happened and your PIN isn't available Windows 10 error in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Hello all, I have a Windows 10 pc currently not allowing me to sign into the administrative account. I have two accounts. One local and the other... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Johan Atreides, Apr 11, 2023.

1. Something happened and your PIN isn't available Windows 10 error

Hello all, I have a Windows 10 pc currently not allowing me to sign into the administrative account. I have two accounts. One local and the other connected to my Microsoft account. The local one I can sign on to there is no wifi. Weirdly when I signed it started Windows security and removed some viruses but I can't view what or why since I must use my administrative password but that just gives the error code: 0x8007139f. When I try logging in on the main page I get this message Something happened and your PIN isn't available Windows 10 error.This all started because I changed to diagnostic st

:)

Johan Atreides, Apr 11, 2023

2. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Apr 11, 2023
  3. Brink Win User
    Brink, Apr 11, 2023
  4. Something happened and your PIN isn't available Windows 10 error

Pin problem

Visit Fix “Something happened and your PIN isn’t available” in Windows 10
    Fix “Something happened and your PIN isn’t available” in Windows 10 | Password Recovery
    See if it’s helpful.

Included is this screen shot

Something happened and your PIN isn't available Windows 10 error 294951d1598615551t-cannot-verify-identity-log-password.jpg

Since you have a Microsoft account, you should see this instead
    Microsoft account sign-in options

Something happened and your PIN isn't available Windows 10 error 294952d1598615645t-cannot-verify-identity-microsoft-account-sign-options.jpg

If this doesn't work, there are other procedures available to consider.
    --- Some of them include registry changes.
    --- Are you familiar with working in the registry?

BTW, have you saved your data along with a system image backup ready?

MeAndMyComputer, Apr 11, 2023
Thema:

Something happened and your PIN isn't available Windows 10 error

1. Something happened and your PIN isn't available Windows 10 error - Similar Threads - Something happened PIN

2. Something happened and your pin isn't available

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Something happened and your pin isn't available: I don't know what happened to my laptop it is stuck on home screen and nothing is happening it's just showing that something happened and your pin isn't available I don't know what happed to my laptop it is a laptop of HP and I tried to off all msconfic and after that when I...
  3. Error something happened and your pin isn't available

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error something happened and your pin isn't available: I have a dell xps 13 plus that I recently got about 3 months ago. This week, the camera wasn't working and wouldn't load when i tried signing in with facial recognition so i tried to fix it and uninstalled the driver to see if the camera would work. After installing a new...
  4. Error something happened and your pin isn't available

Error something happened and your pin isn't available: I have a dell xps 13 plus that I recently got about 3 months ago. This week, the camera wasn't working and wouldn't load when i tried signing in with facial recognition so i tried to fix it and uninstalled the driver to see if the camera would work. After installing a new...
  5. Something happened and your PIN isn't available.

Something happened and your PIN isn't available.: Unable to login at all even in safe mode. Tried to reset PC but no option to keep my app/programs. Windows hello cant lod camera.No recovery point was created...
  6. Something happened and your PIN isn't available

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Something happened and your PIN isn't available: When I open my laptop and try to log in it says something happened and your pin isn't availableI tried restarting and turning off my laptopIt started happening after I tried to reset my laptop because it was bluescreening and when I tried to reset it it didn't work and then...
  7. Something happened and your PIN isn't available

Something happened and your PIN isn't available: Something happened and your PIN isn't available https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/something-happened-and-your-pin-isnt-available/3e7a52b4-56e1-44c0-ad00-62924e2ff901
  8. Something happened and your PIN isn't available

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Something happened and your PIN isn't available: Trying to install some software on daughter's laptop. Kept getting message saying another installer is running. In the meantime, the laptop needed a windows update. This was very slow & went to 'cleaning up do not turn off computer'. After a number of restarts screen stated...
  9. Something happened and your PIN isn't available

Something happened and your PIN isn't available: ...Click to set up your PIN again.But if I click that I see Just a moment... and nothing really happens and Windows goes back to the Something happened. How do I get a working Windows 11 system?...
  10. Something happened and your pin isn't available

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Something happened and your pin isn't available: I cant sign in to my laptop because it says that.There is no wifi button in lockscreen and i tried to connect in LAN portI tried also to reset and startup repair and it doesntThanks for helping...