Windows 10: Something happened and your PIN isn’t available

Discus and support Something happened and your PIN isn’t available in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; This is a major problem my pc is facing. I am going to tell you how it lead up to that. I was looking for a answer for when i right click my file... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by EmmanuelM1, Nov 27, 2020.

1. Something happened and your PIN isn’t available

This is a major problem my pc is facing. I am going to tell you how it lead up to that. I was looking for a answer for when i right click my file explorer says “Not responding” one of the answers said to go to system configuration and end all task. Then I restarted my pc and this showed up. I tried many solutions and did not work. The sign in option is not apeared, i cannot login using safe mode. I can’t even reset my pc! I also cannot acess file explorer! And i have tried many other solution too. Please help! Please ignore the incorrect grammer and punctuation. I am trying to type quickly.

:)

EmmanuelM1, Nov 27, 2020

2. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Nov 27, 2020
  3. Jakub578 Win User
    Cortana isn´t working

When I hit enter, it did something, but there´s still no Cortana, even after restart. So I tried it again, but now it says that it failed, because it´s already installed and it´s working in PC. So it should work, but Cortana still isn´t here.

Jakub578, Nov 27, 2020
  4. Something happened and your PIN isn’t available

Pin Login not available and can't change or remove my pin

Hi Saschavan,

To help you disable your PIN login, kindly follow the steps below:

• Go to this location: Settings/Accounts/Sign-in options
    • Check the PIN options and click the I forget my PIN available to click?
    • Enter your password, it will prompt you to enter a new PIN.
    • Click Cancel and your PIN should be disable upon reboot.

Let us know the result to help you further.

Dennis Mop, Nov 27, 2020
Thema:

Something happened and your PIN isn’t available

1. Something happened and your PIN isn’t available - Similar Threads - Something happened PIN

2. Windows 11 "Something Happened and Your PIN Isn’t Available."

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 "Something Happened and Your PIN Isn’t Available.": On connecting an external hard disk to a HP laptop, I found file explorer had slow response with looping after upgrading Windows 11. I could not stop file explorer in task manager and could not shut down Windows 11 so I powered off the the laptop. When I restarted the Windows...
  3. Windows 11 "Something Happened and Your PIN Isn’t Available."

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 "Something Happened and Your PIN Isn’t Available.": On connecting an external hard disk to a HP laptop, I found file explorer had slow response with looping after upgrading Windows 11. I could not stop file explorer in task manager and could not shut down Windows 11 so I powered off the the laptop. When I restarted the Windows...
  4. Can’t login. Something happened and your PIN isn’t available.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can’t login. Something happened and your PIN isn’t available.: I was trying to do a clean boot and in msconfig hit “disable all” as was instructed. I then disabled some individual apps from being enabled at start up but just Steam, Spotify, etc. Now when I try to log in, I get this message saying my PIN isn’t available. There’s no way...
  5. Can’t login. Something happened and your PIN isn’t available.

Can’t login. Something happened and your PIN isn’t available.: I was trying to do a clean boot and in msconfig hit “disable all” as was instructed. I then disabled some individual apps from being enabled at start up but just Steam, Spotify, etc. Now when I try to log in, I get this message saying my PIN isn’t available. There’s no way...
  6. Something happened and your pin isn’t available

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Something happened and your pin isn’t available: Cannot use my pin on windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/something-happened-and-your-pin-isnt-available/c9164d74-4cc9-4b08-acc9-bc5da7588e43
  7. Something happened and your pin isn’t available

Something happened and your pin isn’t available: Cannot use my pin on windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/something-happened-and-your-pin-isnt-available/c9164d74-4cc9-4b08-acc9-bc5da7588e43
  8. Something happened and your pin isn’t available

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. Something happened and your pin isn’t available. Click to set up your pin again isn’t...

Something happened and your pin isn’t available. Click to set up your pin again isn’t...: Something happened and your pin isn’t available. Click to set up your PIN again isn’t available. Sign in with password isn’t available!!Hi, I can see that other people are having the same issue as I am. I recently installed Windows 11. And suddenly I am unable to gain access...
  10. Computer says something happened and your pin isn’t available

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Computer says something happened and your pin isn’t available: [IMG]Then whenever i click set up my pin it says im not connected to the internet which i am , i tried resetting the computer then it asks for my admin password which i have also forgot anyway of getting by this...