Windows 10: SOMETHING HAPPENED AND YPUR PIN ISN'T AVAILABLE RIGHT NOW

Discus and support SOMETHING HAPPENED AND YPUR PIN ISN'T AVAILABLE RIGHT NOW in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I am so frustrated. So my fingerprint disappears and the pin can’t work??? And I don’t even remember my password coz I never use it anyway. I tried to... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by ApiTheKid, Nov 26, 2021.

1. ApiTheKid Win User

SOMETHING HAPPENED AND YPUR PIN ISN'T AVAILABLE RIGHT NOW

I am so frustrated. So my fingerprint disappears and the pin can’t work??? And I don’t even remember my password coz I never use it anyway. I tried to log into my computer and I can’t. What the hell is wrong with the system????? I have assignments due and this **** is happening dude ****???Someone help!

:)

ApiTheKid, Nov 26, 2021

2. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Nov 26, 2021
  3. Pin problem

Visit Fix “Something happened and your PIN isn’t available” in Windows 10
    Fix “Something happened and your PIN isn’t available” in Windows 10 | Password Recovery
    See if it’s helpful.

Included is this screen shot

SOMETHING HAPPENED AND YPUR PIN ISN'T AVAILABLE RIGHT NOW [​IMG]

Since you have a Microsoft account, you should see this instead
    Microsoft account sign-in options

SOMETHING HAPPENED AND YPUR PIN ISN'T AVAILABLE RIGHT NOW [​IMG]

If this doesn't work, there are other procedures available to consider.
    --- Some of them include registry changes.
    --- Are you familiar with working in the registry?

BTW, have you saved your data along with a system image backup ready?

MeAndMyComputer, Nov 26, 2021
  4. jmcslob Win User

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

T ski b4 your done with this post can you list a step by step fix of what you did, I would appreciate it if you would...Thanks

jmcslob, Nov 26, 2021
Thema:

1. SOMETHING HAPPENED AND YPUR PIN ISN'T AVAILABLE RIGHT NOW - Similar Threads - SOMETHING HAPPENED YPUR

2. Something happened and pin isn't available

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Something happened and pin isn't available: Something happened and pin isn't available and can't reset the pin. I think i accidentally disabled msconfigurations and even trouble shooting the home screen is not doing anything. Please do tell me what i can do without reseting...
  3. Something happened and pin isn't available

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Something happened and pin isn't available: Something happened and pin isn't available and can't reset the pin. I think i accidentally disabled msconfigurations and even trouble shooting the home screen is not doing anything. Please do tell me what i can do without reseting...
  4. Something happened and your PIN isn't available.

Something happened and your PIN isn't available.: Unable to login at all even in safe mode. Tried to reset PC but no option to keep my app/programs. Windows hello cant lod camera.No recovery point was created...
  5. Something happened and your PIN isn't available

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Something happened and your PIN isn't available: When I open my laptop and try to log in it says something happened and your pin isn't availableI tried restarting and turning off my laptopIt started happening after I tried to reset my laptop because it was bluescreening and when I tried to reset it it didn't work and then...
  6. Something happened and your PIN isn't available

Something happened and your PIN isn't available: Something happened and your PIN isn't available https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/something-happened-and-your-pin-isnt-available/3e7a52b4-56e1-44c0-ad00-62924e2ff901
  7. Something happened and your PIN isn't available

Something happened and your PIN isn't available: ...Click to set up your PIN again.But if I click that I see Just a moment... and nothing really happens and Windows goes back to the Something happened. How do I get a working Windows 11 system?...
  8. SOMETHING HAPPENED AND YPUR PIN ISN'T AVAILABLE RIGHT NOW

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SOMETHING HAPPENED AND YPUR PIN ISN'T AVAILABLE RIGHT NOW: I am so frustrated. So my fingerprint disappears and the pin can’t work??? And I don’t even remember my password coz I never use it anyway. I tried to log into my computer and I can’t. What the hell is wrong with the system????? I have assignments due and this **** is...
  9. SOMETHING HAPPENED AND YPUR PIN ISN'T AVAILABLE RIGHT NOW

SOMETHING HAPPENED AND YPUR PIN ISN'T AVAILABLE RIGHT NOW: I am so frustrated. So my fingerprint disappears and the pin can’t work??? And I don’t even remember my password coz I never use it anyway. I tried to log into my computer and I can’t. What the hell is wrong with the system????? I have assignments due and this **** is...
  10. Something happened and your pin isn't available

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Something happened and your pin isn't available: I cant sign in to my laptop because it says that.There is no wifi button in lockscreen and i tried to connect in LAN portI tried also to reset and startup repair and it doesntThanks for helping...