Windows 10: Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help...

Discus and support Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; For anyone else enjoying the frustration of trying to pay a renewal sub to Microsoft with a change of credit card details, which has you going round in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by James McNie, Jul 3, 2020.

1. Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help...

For anyone else enjoying the frustration of trying to pay a renewal sub to Microsoft with a change of credit card details, which has you going round in endless circles receiving this error message:

It seems to be a feature of attempting the feat through Google Chrome, my default browser of choice.

As a final stab at paying them before giving up altogether on them I switched to accessing the link through Edge. It worked first time, so it is a SNAFU with using Google Chrome or at least it was in my case, and I post this in the hope of saving others from vain hours of installing and uninstalling and going through all the other tricks in the book...

:)

James McNie, Jul 3, 2020
  2. cuzeiro Win User

Windows Store: Something happened at our end. Waiting a bit might help

@cliff-s, many thanks for your help. I have try above step, still no luck.
    I am able to install app that owned by me but for new apps still got Something happened at our end. Waiting a bit might help

I think am gonna reinstall my windows *Think

cuzeiro, Jul 3, 2020
  3. Cliff S Win User

Try the repair install, second link in post #12 first.

Cliff S, Jul 3, 2020
  4. Cliff S Win User

Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help...

Something I just noticed in the settings app, you all can also try:

Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help... [​IMG]

Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help... [​IMG]

Cliff S, Jul 3, 2020
Thema:

Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help...

1. Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help... - Similar Threads - Something happened end

2. Try that again. Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Try that again. Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help: I can't install apps from the Microsoft Store or exit S mode because I get the error "Try that again Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help."I'm on Windows 11, and it's new. I've already done everything, including completely restarting everything on the...
  3. Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help.: I bought a new asus laptop recently and in the library of the microsoft store i found in the "included with device" tab an pc game pass and a claim button next to it but when I try to claim it its saysSomething happened on our end. Waiting a bit might...
  4. Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help.: I bought a new asus laptop recently and in the library of the microsoft store i found in the "included with device" tab an pc game pass and a claim button next to it but when I try to claim it its saysSomething happened on our end. Waiting a bit might...
  5. Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help HELP

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help HELP: I have been trying to fix this for hours, googling and googling but i cant find any solutions. I am trying to buy a DLC for a game i like, but i keep getting this error. Underneath in gray it says "SVC-HydrateGet-Aborted"Any help would be extremely appreciated...
  7. Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help HELP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help HELP: I have been trying to fix this for hours, googling and googling but i cant find any solutions. I am trying to buy a DLC for a game i like, but i keep getting this error. Underneath in gray it says "SVC-HydrateGet-Aborted"Any help would be extremely appreciated...
  8. Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help HELP

9. Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help.: I've bought Discord Nitro, and redeem code for the Xbox Game pass 3 Month- subscription was included. So, I wanted to redeem it, got onto redeem.microsoft.com andentered the code + credit card etc. But when I want to finish the process, it says "Code not found. Try...
  10. Windows Store: Something happened at our end. Waiting a bit might help

Windows Store: Something happened at our end. Waiting a bit might help: Hi I have a problem with windows store, unable to install any apps everytime i click Install button, windows store always reply with error Try that again Something happened at our end. Waiting a bit might help. I have wait, restarting or wait for another day,...