Windows 10: Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help.

Discus and support Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I bought a new asus laptop recently and in the library of the microsoft store i found in the "included with device" tab an pc game pass and a claim... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Bishr5 _G, Jan 19, 2023.

1. Bishr5 _G Win User

Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help.

I bought a new asus laptop recently and in the library of the microsoft store i found in the "included with device" tab an pc game pass and a claim button next to it but when I try to claim it its saysSomething happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help.PUR-UnknownInternalFailurexyQetUdbGAULzDHQ2w9Yi9.8I never had an game pass on my account or pcpls help

:)

Bishr5 _G, Jan 19, 2023
Thema:

Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help.

1. Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help. - Similar Threads - Something happened end

2. Try that again. Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Try that again. Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help: I can't install apps from the Microsoft Store or exit S mode because I get the error "Try that again Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help."I'm on Windows 11, and it's new. I've already done everything, including completely restarting everything on the...
  3. Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help.: I bought a new asus laptop recently and in the library of the microsoft store i found in the "included with device" tab an pc game pass and a claim button next to it but when I try to claim it its saysSomething happened on our end. Waiting a bit might...
  4. Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help.: I bought a new asus laptop recently and in the library of the microsoft store i found in the "included with device" tab an pc game pass and a claim button next to it but when I try to claim it its saysSomething happened on our end. Waiting a bit might...
  5. Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help HELP

Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help HELP: I have been trying to fix this for hours, googling and googling but i cant find any solutions. I am trying to buy a DLC for a game i like, but i keep getting this error. Underneath in gray it says "SVC-HydrateGet-Aborted"Any help would be extremely appreciated...
  6. Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help HELP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help HELP: I have been trying to fix this for hours, googling and googling but i cant find any solutions. I am trying to buy a DLC for a game i like, but i keep getting this error. Underneath in gray it says "SVC-HydrateGet-Aborted"Any help would be extremely appreciated...
  7. Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help HELP

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help.: I've bought Discord Nitro, and redeem code for the Xbox Game pass 3 Month- subscription was included. So, I wanted to redeem it, got onto redeem.microsoft.com andentered the code + credit card etc. But when I want to finish the process, it says "Code not found. Try...
  9. Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help...: For anyone else enjoying the frustration of trying to pay a renewal sub to Microsoft with a change of credit card details, which has you going round in endless circles receiving this error message: It seems to be a feature of attempting the feat through Google Chrome, my...
  10. Try that again Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help.

Try that again Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help.: I keep getting this error when I try to buy a mash-up pack for my son for Minecraft. I have tried multiple forms of payment over the course of a week. Does Microsoft just not want my money? Maybe I should just get my son some Robucks then?...