Windows 10: Something has been altering my PC for years, and now I can't activate.

Discus and support Something has been altering my PC for years, and now I can't activate. in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi, Folks! I have mostly read this forum before this, as many related sites too. That is, because somewhere around 2015-2016 started symptoms, which... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by mincci, Sep 26, 2019.

1. mincci Win User

Something has been altering my PC for years, and now I can't activate.

Hi, Folks!

I have mostly read this forum before this, as many related sites too. That is, because somewhere around 2015-2016 started symptoms, which did not go anymore as "bugs" or something like that anymore. I must mention that I am very experienced with computers and I have always thought that I would never have a reason to ask something computer related from someone else. I didn't think I was better than other experienced users, it wasn't meaningful, it was more like knowing that walking is movement etc *Biggrin This is activation related post, at the end that fiasco unveils.

I "battle" with this .. thing always when using any of my PC or my android phone and such. Sometimes counterattacking if something critical happens when doing important stuff, which can't be interrupted. Sometimes it is just mild defensive status while using the device to normal activities. It is a long story even if written short. I have discussed it first with my friends, the ones who also were talented with pc's, because I felt some of the things happened was not... "easy" to do, and quite impossible remotely. I told them on IRC or somewhere online about the problems, and none believed me. One of them actually thought I was on psychosis or something like that *Biggrin They did visit me soon, and as they witnessed the situation themselves, they did believe, but still everyone, including me, thought "wtf" Something has been altering my PC for years, and now I can't activate. :p

So, The year is 2015-2016, and I arrived home from elsewhere. I had a new Desktop-PC with the best components for me, and a new slim and fast laptop, Acer VN7-Nitro 592G. The Desktop was custom. So laptop had OEM windows 10 home hardcoded license, and for the gaming PC I bought Windows 10 Professional Retail license and a nice little box. I sat on my sofa, and opened my laptop to do some studying and maybe some music. For my surprise, a little cursed blue box appears, "Enter password"... You know, the password which is enabled in bios/uefi on demand. I was 100% sure, that I wasn't behind it. Eventually, I had to "crack" it open, just to see, that same boot password had been enabled for my SSD too.. Again, a while later I managed to bypass it too. I thought "finally! wtf was that" and at the moment, i got a huge lock icon on my display, saying "Secure boot fail!" .. I got so confused, I sit in front of my desktop-PC, turn it on, and think of googling about such behavior etc. But it wasn't so easy. Programs started to ... act irrationally.. and suddenly I began losing of my privileges on random files and locations, some options begin to grey out and strange errors pop up while trying to save changes etc.. I thought first the hdd/sdd problem, and started observing it. The thing that was happening, is free to think as impossible, I can't make it normal but it was true. At first I saw that the disks volume size is decreasinig, leading to corruption and destruction of OS etc. I invited a friend and told him to try to install windows on my 128GB SSD, which is now small and jealthy. He said the basic things about repairing the original size, low level formatting and such, but after a while he laughed and stood up, and asked me "what the ****? I don't know, I can't do anything with it, sorry" At the moment my SSD was 85Mb, by all programs with good reputation - it was its whole original size. So, it took me to inner investigation. Madness was living under the plastic, within the silicons.. Normally, the chips was supposed to be NAND, but they were made XOR. One migt think at this phase, it was just a strange and broken disk. I would have believed such few years ago, too. That SSD wen't to trashcan.

Strange incidents continued and still goes on. I finally think I can't win. I have written in about 5 helpdesks, paid ones too, and they either don't answer or says irrelevant things. Today as some files were destroyed between browsing internet, and PC was unbootable, I tried to contact Microsoft. As I begin the text with the chat personnel, he leaves the chat and says nothing. Then I receive a phone number to call for support. I called, and about after 10 seconds it was disconnected, and I was told to go ask in forums. After writing hours there, the guy who answered gave some irrelevant advices, and after my reply I was told to call to support. Strange way to help customers.

I write here some symptoms without such stories, insanity awaits. My android phone, Sony Xperia z3+ or something like that, started to use narrator and called out my passwords, and private things and sent data somewhere. It turned on instantly after turning it off. I took it to repair store, they turned it off with some needle, but soon it started again, and they could not help me. That was second expensive trash. Once my friend, who believes in the magick of linux, brought a install stick and want'ed to try, something. It did not take long, before he started to ask why some commands did not work at terminal. Second thing was the loss of root privileges totally, Something made a virtual network adapter, which used full speed, and my own (the physical) was nonfunctional.. The wifi button on the PC did not disable the virtual adapter, and manual removal did not work for numerous reasons.. That's one silent guy more now. It deletes random files at random, uses any possible, very random, executables to use functions and do stuff, they have not built in.

I have learned so much during this battle against the unknown, so the torture and inability to social life and deserting friends is paying off, I guess. I have observed and examined it, and so far I might understand the method, but impossibilities remain a mystery always. I have observerd the memory calls, disassembler and run hundred of sandboxed static and other analyzes.. And there is some repetitive in midst of obfuscation. Probably, it allocates a virtual memory area in which it writes functions and such, and when a legit program makes a function call, the call redirects to virtual memory slot, lying to be the file called. After reading that, the threads with their strange stacks appear.. Any random file suddenly could use memcopy and "replicate".. In this phase, antiviruses don't mind about firewall and malware jobs anymore, they are ghosts. I even paid for Sopshos with interceptor-X ai etc, it gave 3 fullscreen warnings.. about unknown keyboard and injections in explorer and chrome. After that, 7.zip silently uninstalled the whole Sophos system, i have some logs remaining. It even left few files, indestructible even on system account nor in boot. Those files probably had nice functions to steal and use with anything randomly, until the windows breaks down, and I have to reinstall. I think I have reinstalled about 1000 times after 2015. And i remember almost every name of windows files, to separate possible threats *Biggrin this madness has made me an AV AI.. *Biggrin

But finally, two days ago as this pc gave up once again, and I managed to repair it.. some critical drivers has been deleted and some common windows executables. Store was tainted, and so was the store on usb. Anyway, now it is saying "Activate windows" with watermark.. on microsoft site, this pc is activated. Troubleshooter does nothing, and not my retail nor any general key will do.. So most of my abilities are limited for now. How to activate this? slmgr gives only blank lines, yet it is correct file, says the dism. slui does nothing. I am so tired of this shit, all the files are made in 2100 year etc, sandbox analysis scream malicious, but because they have certificates (which 5 year old can do).. so they are whitelisted by all the other ways good software.. but no, forced whitelisting of pure evil files.. Certificate or signing on a file means absolutely zero trust. There is a huge 64bit parasite hanging in undetectable dimension in a file masked as PE32.. It is pretty clear. If you know how to think fourth dimension in three dimension world, assuming they are metric, you also know how the 64bit part does not change hash or be detected. Yet, there it is, bringing everything down Something has been altering my PC for years, and now I can't activate. :p Enough of this now, please answer me what in the rotten carcassus name is this, I don't even..

I want to activate my tainted, fallen windows. Then the annihilation begins again, slowly eating the particles and leaving singularity floating in the vast existence. Like oxidase on cytochrome-C, the needed oxygen also burns everything. help me to activate *Sad

:)

mincci, Sep 26, 2019

2. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Sep 26, 2019
  3. jmcslob Win User
    2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool Something has been altering my PC for years, and now I can't activate. :cool:

jmcslob, Sep 26, 2019
  4. jmcslob Win User

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

T ski b4 your done with this post can you list a step by step fix of what you did, I would appreciate it if you would...Thanks

jmcslob, Sep 26, 2019
Thema:

1. Something has been altering my PC for years, and now I can't activate. - Similar Threads - Something has been

2. Microsoft needs to fix this, it has been over a year now.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft needs to fix this, it has been over a year now.: When I open the file explorer and drag any file, there is a high probability that a blank icon will appear in the preview image of this file. The icon is missing or there is an icon but the background of the icon is white instead of the transparent state under the win10...
  3. Microsoft needs to fix this, it has been over a year now.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft needs to fix this, it has been over a year now.: When I open the file explorer and drag any file, there is a high probability that a blank icon will appear in the preview image of this file. The icon is missing or there is an icon but the background of the icon is white instead of the transparent state under the win10...
  4. PC has been crashing pretty consistently for about a year now. BSODs when gaming,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC has been crashing pretty consistently for about a year now. BSODs when gaming,...: I am basically at my breaking point now. I have been having issues for over a year and its so frustrating because of how often it happens. I will list the scenarios in which it happens- Playing games such as Overwatch, Valorant, and League of Legends- Running Chrome or even...
  5. PC has been crashing pretty consistently for about a year now. BSODs when gaming,...

PC has been crashing pretty consistently for about a year now. BSODs when gaming,...: I am basically at my breaking point now. I have been having issues for over a year and its so frustrating because of how often it happens. I will list the scenarios in which it happens- Playing games such as Overwatch, Valorant, and League of Legends- Running Chrome or even...
  6. PC has been crashing pretty consistently for about a year now. BSODs when gaming,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC has been crashing pretty consistently for about a year now. BSODs when gaming,...: I am basically at my breaking point now. I have been having issues for over a year and its so frustrating because of how often it happens. I will list the scenarios in which it happens- Playing games such as Overwatch, Valorant, League of Legends- Running Chrome or even Word...
  7. PC has been crashing pretty consistently for about a year now. BSODs when gaming,...

PC has been crashing pretty consistently for about a year now. BSODs when gaming,...: I am basically at my breaking point now. I have been having issues for over a year and its so frustrating because of how often it happens. I will list the scenarios in which it happens- Playing games such as Overwatch, Valorant, League of Legends- Running Chrome or even Word...
  8. Now my pc has taken to saying it can't find something at boot

in Windows 10 Support
    Now my pc has taken to saying it can't find something at boot: oh the joys of beeing a windows user LOL so about every other reboot or so it stops with a blue screen with your system needs repaired , and something about it can't find something it needs at boot. same thing i can turn pc off and reboot just find, any ideas on what to look...
  9. Windows 10 requesting Activation when it has been active for 5 years and Troubleshooting

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 requesting Activation when it has been active for 5 years and Troubleshooting: Afternoon, On Thursday my system prompted and stated Activate Windows and on Friday my Microsoft email/office stopped functioning as well. When I go to activate it states invalid activation key and directs me to the store. I have had this version installed for several years...
  10. My PC has been BSOD for about a month now

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC has been BSOD for about a month now: My PC keeps on BSOD and its always because of ntoskrnl.exe and Wdf01000.sys. I only blue screen when I am playing games. I have factory reset my PC and scanned my hard drive, used /sfc scan now and the lot. I just came here to see if anyone could help. ntoskrnl.exe:...