Windows 10: Something has changed since last year?

Discus and support Something has changed since last year? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am running windows 10,and I use Nikon Camera,last year the photos are perfect,this year I now have an Extension I never heard about DSC_0046.NEF... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Joseph CBeckett, May 16, 2020.

1. Something has changed since last year?

I am running windows 10,and I use Nikon Camera,last year the photos are perfect,this year I now have an Extension I never heard about

DSC_0046.NEF What or whom decided that now I have to go Download Codecs From Microsoft Store??????

Plus the Microsoft store stops part way through..I tried for 5 days to get the codecs..

:)

Joseph CBeckett, May 16, 2020
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, May 16, 2020
  3. Date and Time Year is 3015 and can't change to 2015.

Hi Anthony,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your inconvenience. We will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to set “Windows Time” service as manual. Follow the steps provided below.

• Press Windows logo Key + R key.
    • Type services.msc
    • Right click on Windows Time service.
    • Select Properties.
    • Under startup type drop down, change it to manual.
    • Click on Apply button and OK button.

Restart your computer and try to change the date and time and check.

To change the date and time, follow the steps provided below.

• Go to Date and time settings.
    • First, turn of the set time automatic.
    • Then Click on Change button, under Change date and time.
    • Now set the date and time, and then restart the computer and check.

Hope this information is helpful. For any further query, feel free to contact us.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, May 16, 2020
  4. cadaveca Win User

Something has changed since last year?

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue Something has changed since last year? :p

cadaveca, May 16, 2020
Thema:

Something has changed since last year?

1. Something has changed since last year? - Similar Threads - Something has changed

2. Why am I paying for something I cancelled last year?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Why am I paying for something I cancelled last year?: Why am I paying for a product I cancelled a year ago? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-am-i-paying-for-something-i-cancelled-last/1ce5bf43-ad38-43a0-a5b3-ca4e074334a0
  3. Why am I paying for something I cancelled last year?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Why am I paying for something I cancelled last year?: Why am I paying for a product I cancelled a year ago? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-am-i-paying-for-something-i-cancelled-last/62dc28b9-2ff0-4246-b7a7-4379a7fff064
  4. Why am I paying for something I cancelled last year?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why am I paying for something I cancelled last year?: Why am I paying for a product I cancelled a year ago? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-am-i-paying-for-something-i-cancelled-last/62dc28b9-2ff0-4246-b7a7-4379a7fff064
  5. Why am I paying for something I cancelled last year?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why am I paying for something I cancelled last year?: Why am I paying for a product I cancelled a year ago? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-am-i-paying-for-something-i-cancelled-last/1ce5bf43-ad38-43a0-a5b3-ca4e074334a0
  6. Why am I paying for something I cancelled last year?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. My computer has changed the way it functions since last update.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My computer has changed the way it functions since last update.: How do I resolve the following challenges.1 when I click on tab it does not always open, upload or do anything....as if my mouse is not working. But it is. 2 once in a tab, it will not allow me to move thru the page.....I have to wait it out, sometimes double clicking works....
  8. Time since last change ?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Time since last change ?: Is there a way to see the time that has elapsed since the AC power was plugged in on windows ? submitted by /u/Da_Viper [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ktz71x/time_since_last_change/
  9. Cannot update laptop since last year - error 0cx1900101

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cannot update laptop since last year - error 0cx1900101: My Lenovo Y50-70 Touch has been updating fine in the Release Preview Insider Ring up until September 7 2019. Since then, I have not been able to update, getting error 0xc1000101. On June 20, 2020, I changed to the Slow Ring and it did not update either. I have even...
  10. No audio on PC since downloading Win 10 last year

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No audio on PC since downloading Win 10 last year: Hi there, My nephew decided to download the untested version of Win 10 onto his PC last year which caused it to crash. After spending a whole day trying to save the PC, my husband who is not an IT technician but has some understanding, has been unable to retrieve the audio...