Windows 10: Something in the windows autoload

Discus and support Something in the windows autoload in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, I have just found this is in the Windows autoload but every time i check autoload, its change name.Even sometimes its hide. Can please somebody... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ПавлоТомашевський, Aug 13, 2020.

1. Something in the windows autoload

Hello, I have just found this is in the Windows autoload but every time i check autoload, its change name.Even sometimes its hide. Can please somebody explain what is it?

Something in the windows autoload 3a0fb936-f09e-40b9-930c-77e91ccb325c?upload=true.png

:)

ПавлоТомашевський, Aug 13, 2020
  2. dalchina Win User

Block autoloading of mouse driver Windows 10

Have you completely uninstalled the driver for "HID-compliant Unifying Mouse". including checking the 'delete' box?
    Example:

Something in the windows autoload [​IMG]

I would guess the driver installed is one provided by Windows, and is being installed because Windows thinks it is finding appropriate hardware- i.e. it's not a driver update being downloaded.

Try disabling it:

Something in the windows autoload [​IMG]

This does not appear to be a new problem - references back to at least 2015.. suggest you take this up and research it in Logitech's forum or with their support, as they will be best able to help.

dalchina, Aug 13, 2020
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Aug 13, 2020
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Something in the windows autoload

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Aug 13, 2020
Thema:

Something in the windows autoload

1. Something in the windows autoload - Similar Threads - Something autoload

2. just bought a new pc im the first owner but i seem to have done something during set up and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    just bought a new pc im the first owner but i seem to have done something during set up and...: just bought a new pc im the first owner but i seem to have done something during set up and i dont have permissions on my cpu to do anything i mean anything what do i do?...
  3. just bought a new pc im the first owner but i seem to have done something during set up and...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    just bought a new pc im the first owner but i seem to have done something during set up and...: just bought a new pc im the first owner but i seem to have done something during set up and i dont have permissions on my cpu to do anything i mean anything what do i do?...
  4. I downloaded something and it reset my account for a while and when I reset my laptop it...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I downloaded something and it reset my account for a while and when I reset my laptop it...: I downloaded something for a game I loved extremely and then my laptop suddenly reset itself and every file was gone... After a reset the laptop went back to normal... Please explain what is this......
  5. I downloaded something and it reset my account for a while and when I reset my laptop it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I downloaded something and it reset my account for a while and when I reset my laptop it...: I downloaded something for a game I loved extremely and then my laptop suddenly reset itself and every file was gone... After a reset the laptop went back to normal... Please explain what is this......
  6. I downloaded something and it reset my account for a while and when I reset my laptop it...

7. Windows 11 Pro something happened to my Pin

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Pro something happened to my Pin: Hi allBeen having video issues so I was told to uninstall then reinstall graphics drivers so I went into msconfig to get the computer to restart into safe mode, computer comes back on and now it says something happened to my pin and won’t let me log back in. Ive tried...
  8. Windows 11 Pro something happened to my Pin

Windows 11 Pro something happened to my Pin: Hi allBeen having video issues so I was told to uninstall then reinstall graphics drivers so I went into msconfig to get the computer to restart into safe mode, computer comes back on and now it says something happened to my pin and won’t let me log back in. Ive tried...
  9. Windows 11 "Something Happened and Your PIN Isn’t Available."

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 "Something Happened and Your PIN Isn’t Available.": On connecting an external hard disk to a HP laptop, I found file explorer had slow response with looping after upgrading Windows 11. I could not stop file explorer in task manager and could not shut down Windows 11 so I powered off the the laptop. When I restarted the Windows...
  10. Windows 11 "Something Happened and Your PIN Isn’t Available."

Windows 11 "Something Happened and Your PIN Isn’t Available.": On connecting an external hard disk to a HP laptop, I found file explorer had slow response with looping after upgrading Windows 11. I could not stop file explorer in task manager and could not shut down Windows 11 so I powered off the the laptop. When I restarted the Windows...