Windows 10: Something in windows is limiting my network speed...

Discus and support Something in windows is limiting my network speed... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I should have a speed about 25 Megabytes per seconds that's around 200 Megabits per second. But I get only 1.4 Megabytes which again are around 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/LxWulf, Sep 11, 2020.

1. /u/LxWulf Win User

Something in windows is limiting my network speed...

I should have a speed about 25 Megabytes per seconds that's around 200 Megabits per second. But I get only 1.4 Megabytes which again are around 10 Megabits. W - T - F. On all other Devices it works.

Tried without success:

1. Windows Update Installation (Now on 2004)
    2. Driver Installation
    3. Reinstalling FF, Steam, GOG
    4. Setting no Bandwidth limitation in Windows with GPEDIT
      1. Administrative Templates
      2. Network
      3. QoS Packet Scheduler
      4. Limit reservable bandwidth

Please help me I really don't get what the problem is. I have this since a week and didn't change anything and I mean on other devices it works. Sorry when I'm wrong with the flair.

submitted by /u/LxWulf
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/LxWulf, Sep 11, 2020
Thema:

Something in windows is limiting my network speed...

1. Something in windows is limiting my network speed... - Similar Threads - Something limiting network

2. windows 10/11 network speed is limited to 100Mbps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 10/11 network speed is limited to 100Mbps: I have a windows 10 and windows 11, two windows machines. both are dell laptops, one is dell zhan 66, the other is dell G15 5520. while connected to my AP at home, even i download a file from a local server at home, the download speed is exactly about 12M. while it is like...
  3. windows 10/11 network speed is limited to 100Mbps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows 10/11 network speed is limited to 100Mbps: I have a windows 10 and windows 11, two windows machines. both are dell laptops, one is dell zhan 66, the other is dell G15 5520. while connected to my AP at home, even i download a file from a local server at home, the download speed is exactly about 12M. while it is like...
  4. How to limit Network speed in windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to limit Network speed in windows 11: So, I have a router at home and I have connected my windows 11 machine to it with ethernet. There are others that are connected to the router through ethernet. So, i want to limit my network speed so that others can have the left network speed. My router provides max speed of...
  5. How to limit Network speed in windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to limit Network speed in windows 11: So, I have a router at home and I have connected my windows 11 machine to it with ethernet. There are others that are connected to the router through ethernet. So, i want to limit my network speed so that others can have the left network speed. My router provides max speed of...
  6. Network speed is limited

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Network speed is limited: Hello guys, my laptop keeps limiting itself to below 10mbps frequently. Very rarely it can get the full speed of nearly 50mbps via ethernet. But then it drops below 10mbps and I can't figure out why. All of my other devices are doing fine. The cable I tested separately, that...
  7. Something on my pc is limiting my download speed

Something on my pc is limiting my download speed: So i had this problem for a few days now but i've only recently noticed it when i tried to download something from steam. My download speed caps at 1.5 mbps. I have a 1000 mbps plan from my internet provider so i found that weird so i ran a speed test. The results: Download...
  8. Windows 10 limiting network speed to 100Mbps

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 limiting network speed to 100Mbps: Hi everyone, So, this thing is driving me crazy. -I've got a 300mbps internet. -My network adapter is gigabit capable. -The ISP router to which I'm connected via a perfectly good cable is also gigabite capable. However, apparently randomly, Windows 10 limits my Gigabite...
  9. something limiting my local 5ghz wifi speed into 1 device

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    something limiting my local 5ghz wifi speed into 1 device: Hi I have strange problem, i have oculus quest, and i wanted stream from PC, it reque 5ghz wifi, so i bought USB wifi dongle. I set some settings for 5ghz wifi and make hotspot, everything works fine (oter computers, phones are connected at max speed 866mbps) exept oculus...
  10. Something is limiting my download speed to less than 20mb/s

Something is limiting my download speed to less than 20mb/s: Hello, For several month some software like Steam had their download speed limited to 2MB/s and I never found the issue. But since this week, ALL my download speed are limited to 2MB/s globally. So if I update something somewhere at 1.5MB/s I can't watch/stream anything...