Windows 10: Something interrupted our troubleshooting. make sure you're connected to the internet, wait...

Discus and support Something interrupted our troubleshooting. make sure you're connected to the internet, wait... in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; idk what happened literally i was just playing a game then blue screen so i had to reset my laptop which came with windows. then this happens i was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by sethking5, Feb 22, 2021.

1. sethking5 Win User

Something interrupted our troubleshooting. make sure you're connected to the internet, wait...

idk what happened literally i was just playing a game then blue screen so i had to reset my laptop which came with windows. then this happens i was able to get my product key before all this just in case but its like windows is both activated and not at the same time because on the website it says its activated so please just help me out since both Microsoft support and ASUS support did ABSOLUTLLY NOTHING. now windows has a blue screen every 30 minutes saying ACtIvAte WInDoWS and its all honestly really annoying. so yeah help would be amazing

Something interrupted our troubleshooting. make sure you're connected to the internet, wait... d902efa8-8d77-4842-b7f3-29de5c789be8?upload=true.png Something interrupted our troubleshooting. make sure you're connected to the internet, wait... 625cbe5c-64e4-4ab0-918d-15763da339f6?upload=true.png

:)

sethking5, Feb 22, 2021
  2. AndreePin Win User

loss of internet connection

Hi Lawrence,

Since you are still experiening internet connection issue, what we can suggest is for you to try and have the Internet Connections troubleshooter. Kindly try the steps below:

• Right click the
      Start
      menu and select Control Panel.

• Change the
      View by: Categoryinto
      Large icons.

• Select and click
      Troubleshooting.

• Click
      Network and Internet.

• Click
      Internet Connections.

• Follow the on screen instructions and wait for the troubleshooting to complete.

• After troubleshooting is completed, check the status of the troubleshooter shown on the window.
    Let us know how it goes.

AndreePin, Feb 22, 2021
  3. HTC 7 Mozart mobile not connecting to internet

Hello,

If you cannot connect to Wi-Fi or use the Mobile Data on your HTC 7 Mozart device, we suggest that you follow the steps given on
    Lumia troubleshooting and repair. After each step, check to see if your issue has been fixed.

• For issues connecting to Wi-Fi networks, select Connectivity > My phone has problems connecting to Wi-Fi networks, then follow the suggested steps provided.

• And for issues connecting to the internet using a mobile data connection, select
      Connectivity > I cannot connect to the internet using a mobile data connection. Make sure to select the next options given if the problem persists.

We're just here if you have further questions.

Regards.

81a3255d-566c-4bba-9244-0173490ea2c5, Feb 22, 2021
  4. Something interrupted our troubleshooting. make sure you're connected to the internet, wait...

Windows 10 Internet Connectivity Issues with various programs

Hi,

Apologies for the late reply.

Try the following steps:

I would suggest you to run Internet Connectivity troubleshooter:

Try the following steps:

• Click "Search" and type "Troubleshooting" without quotes and hit enter.

• Click “View All”

• Select "Internet Explorer connection"

• Click next to run the troubleshooter.

Regards,

Waseemulla S, Feb 22, 2021
Thema:

Something interrupted our troubleshooting. make sure you're connected to the internet, wait...

1. Something interrupted our troubleshooting. make sure you're connected to the internet, wait... - Similar Threads - Something interrupted troubleshooting

2. something interrupted our troubleshooting. make sure you;re connected to the internet, wait...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    something interrupted our troubleshooting. make sure you;re connected to the internet, wait...: Hi, I recently got my lenovo legion 7i last month i used it for a month ish and then decided to reset my pc because somehow i downloaded so much junk and games, when i reset i remember clicking a option that was along the lines of reset everything this will be harder to...
  3. something interrupted our troubleshooting. make sure you;re connected to the internet, wait...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    something interrupted our troubleshooting. make sure you;re connected to the internet, wait...: Hi, I recently got my lenovo legion 7i last month i used it for a month ish and then decided to reset my pc because somehow i downloaded so much junk and games, when i reset i remember clicking a option that was along the lines of reset everything this will be harder to...
  4. Cannot Active Windows - Something interrupted our troubleshooting 0x80070002,

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot Active Windows - Something interrupted our troubleshooting 0x80070002,: Hi,Unable to activate windows. Only recently noticed the prompt, but get the error “Something interrupted our troubleshooting 0x80070002” everytime I try.If I troubleshoot, it says: “Troubleshooting has completed. We can’t activate your copy of Windows. Make sure you are...
  5. Something interrupted our troubleshooting 0x80070005

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Something interrupted our troubleshooting 0x80070005: I can't activate my windows after reinstalling windows on my prebuilt PC. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/something-interrupted-our-troubleshooting/b32e6d5a-bb9b-43fb-be8a-861f879503df
  6. Something interrupted our troubleshooting 0x80070005

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Something interrupted our troubleshooting 0x80070005: I can't activate my windows after reinstalling windows on my prebuilt PC. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/something-interrupted-our-troubleshooting/b32e6d5a-bb9b-43fb-be8a-861f879503df
  7. Something interrupted our troubleshooting 0x80070005

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. "Something interrupted our troubleshooting... " error 0x8007000D

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    "Something interrupted our troubleshooting... " error 0x8007000D: So i recently upgraded my PC parts pretty much upgrading everything except for my motherboard and my drives, everything was fine the first day but next morning when i turned my PC on after about 10 mins i realized the activate windows watermark was there. So i checked the...
  9. "Something interrupted our troubleshooting... " error 0x8007000D

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    "Something interrupted our troubleshooting... " error 0x8007000D: So i recently upgraded my PC parts pretty much upgrading everything except for my motherboard and my drives, everything was fine the first day but next morning when i turned my PC on after about 10 mins i realized the activate windows watermark was there. So i checked the...
  10. something interrupted our troubleshooting. make sure you;re connected to the internet, wait...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    something interrupted our troubleshooting. make sure you;re connected to the internet, wait...: Hi, I have been having trouble with windows activation for the past few days. I reset my laptop which is an Asus GX501. This deleted all files and reinstalled windows 10. Windows 10 has been successfully updated with a digital license however after a day it says the status...