Windows 10: Something is broken

Discus and support Something is broken in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello so yesterday i started having this issue so i am wondering if its a font issue like a deleted font or icons issue please help me [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by TommyGaming, Jan 5, 2019.

1. Something is broken

Hello so yesterday i started having this issue

so i am wondering if its a font issue like a deleted font or icons issue please help me
    Something is broken 021fb710-df60-4e1a-b42f-f7b785b0a9b5?upload=true.png

Something is broken d831e33e-5760-4102-a904-ebf6a423913d?upload=true.png

Something is broken a22f7200-24b0-4461-8694-3261f444df0f?upload=true.png

Something is broken 69480f54-5c87-4db4-b778-9f73410bf6de?upload=true.png

Something is broken 81a8e835-d884-4452-ba83-0304fa95cf37?upload=true.png

:)

TommyGaming, Jan 5, 2019
  2. Pipps Win User

Is my graphics card broken?

UPDATE: Please see here.

I have a Sapphire HD 4830.

When I boot into XP all is initially fine and I am able to see the desktop.

However, when I click on the start bar and navigate a few steps, I receive an immediate white screen of death and a total irrecoverable lock-up.

I am confused about what this could mean and I would be grateful for any suggestions on the best course of action to test and repair the problem.

Does this sort of issue suggest that the graphics card is irretrievably broken?

Pipps, Jan 5, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Something is broken :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Jan 5, 2019
  4. Something is broken

Realtek audio broken with update, Also microsoft chat is broken

My audio is ruined with this last update, i've done every step and recommended action listed by microsoft and every suggestion on the first 20 pages of google search. Realtek is no longer showing up anywhere, like microsoft disabled it, microsoft chat is
    also broken, requesting to speak with a human brings you to a couple options, all of which are broken and clicking on "chat" closes the window and nothing happens, this is absolutely disgusting, i've spent the last 4 hours trying to get my tablet, my audio,
    and microsoft support to work.

way to treat your customers....................

[Moved from:Windows/Windows 10/Windows update, recovery, & backup]

StewartMckinna, Jan 5, 2019
Thema:

Something is broken

1. Something is broken - Similar Threads - Something broken

2. is my gpu broken or am i doing something wrong

in Windows 10 Gaming
    is my gpu broken or am i doing something wrong: so i got a used computer from my cousin a few days ago and the graphics card/drivers gtx 750 has had an error 43, I've uninstalled and reinstalled my drivers through DDU and through normal device manager and Nvidia, when I try to update my drivers it says the update is...
  3. is my gpu broken or am i doing something wrong

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    is my gpu broken or am i doing something wrong: so i got a used computer from my cousin a few days ago and the graphics card/drivers gtx 750 has had an error 43, I've uninstalled and reinstalled my drivers through DDU and through normal device manager and Nvidia, when I try to update my drivers it says the update is...
  4. is my gpu broken or am i doing something wrong

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Microsoft Store Broken - Something Happened on Our End

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store Broken - Something Happened on Our End: I have searched far and wide on the internet. I have done every suggestion I have found. This problem started in MAY and it's October, and I am getting really tired of this issue. Here is what I have done so far based off all the suggestions I have found:My anti-virus is...
  6. Microsoft Store Broken - Something Happened on Our End

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store Broken - Something Happened on Our End: I have searched far and wide on the internet. I have done every suggestion I have found. This problem started in MAY and it's October, and I am getting really tired of this issue. Here is what I have done so far based off all the suggestions I have found:My anti-virus is...
  7. Microsoft Store Broken - Something Happened on Our End

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Microsoft display adapter broken or something i dont know

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft display adapter broken or something i dont know: Hello, my name is jason. and im having a problem with my screen. it looks like its "broken" and i dont know what to do picture below [IMG] Any help? i currently have a microsoft display adapter and when i update to geforce 8500 windows refuses to boot...
  9. is my windows installation broken, or is it something else, and if its broken, how can i...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    is my windows installation broken, or is it something else, and if its broken, how can i...: so, when i try windows update it never stops checking and doesnt update, and i cant install apps from the microsoft store, i actually had to manually download ubuntu for wsl submitted by /u/JudgeSavings [link] [comments]...
  10. Even something that used to work in the Windows 95 - Windows 2000 era is broken now:...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Even something that used to work in the Windows 95 - Windows 2000 era is broken now:...: Seriously Microsoft? Is it that difficult? I put a USB dongle that has previously been formatted to become a bootable Windows 10 installation media and the Format action in Windows Explorer derps when I want to format it. Seriously? You are a trillion (thrill-ion?) dollar...