Windows 10: Something is bugged and idk what it is

Discus and support Something is bugged and idk what it is in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I've tried everything i could think of, even completely restoring my pc. It also randomly alternates between not being able to click on literally... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/VamPiet4h, Feb 8, 2021.

1. Something is bugged and idk what it is

/u/VamPiet4h, Feb 8, 2021

2. Unable to open .IDK file format on Windows 10.

Hi Derek,

You may be facing the above issue due to the un-assigned program or application to open
    .IDK file format on the computer.

Before we assist further, I would like to ask you a few questions:

• Do you have an application or program installed to open .IDK file format on the computer?
    • Do you get any error message/error code when you try to open .IDK file format?

Interface Development Kit Archive (IDK) files are
    Uncommon Files primarily associated with OS/2 Saved SKF Format File (IBM). If an application or program associated to open a file format is installed and set as default, on clicking/opening the same will open the file in the
    program assigned in the settings on the computer.

Right click on the .IDK file and hover the mouse pointer over at
    Open with and select a program or application from the context menu and check if you are able to access the file type.

If you are not, assign a program/application to open .IDK file format by following the steps below and check if the issue is resolved.

• Press Windows logo key on the keyboard, type Default programs and select the top most search result.
    • Scroll down the page and click on Choose default apps by file type from the window.
    • Locate .IDK file format, click on the program and select the application you want to view the file type from
      Choose an App window.
    • Close the window and check if the changes are effective.

Write to us with the answers to the above questions and the status of not able to open .IDK file format on the computer in the same post for further assistance. Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Feb 8, 2021
  3. Bug with GWX translation

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to give your feedback about the bug in the feedback app.

To do so you can follow this below steps:

• Type “Windows Feedback” in the
      search box of Windows 10 system.

• From the search results shown, select the option for Windows Feedback app and launch it.

• As a mandatory step, please check the existing Windows 10 feedback reports and bug reports to make sure your identified issue or bug is not already present in them.

• If your bug or feedback is already mentioned by someone else, you can click on the “Me too” option which informs Microsoft that even you have faced similar issue / bug.

• In case of a new bug, feel elated that you found one and using the “New Feedback” option specify the relevant details clearly (possibly by making use of some screenshots for clarity).

• Once you are sure that you have shared all possible details about the issue you found with some Windows 10 functionality or feature, click on the “Submit” option to share your valuable feedback
      with Microsoft.
    The above step-by-step guide on using Windows Feedback app will help you to report any new error or bug with the Microsoft Windows 10 features. Please feel free to share any bugs that you may come across and may possibly
    have reported the same using this Feedback app.

Thanks.

Anil Madishetty, Feb 8, 2021
  4. Something is bugged and idk what it is

68 Bugs Listed So Far For iPhone

The new iPhone was welcomed by most people with a feeling of joy but like all things soon after we are starting to see bugs listed around the web. So far there are 68 reproducible bugs on the list with all bugs having been confirmed on multiple iPhones.
    As it is expected many iPhone users may never uncover the same bugs since its all about the use of iPhone from each individual.
    So check the list and see if its worth buying an iPhone or not...To me 68 bugs are nothing...Lets hope the list stays at 68 *Smile Something is bugged and idk what it is :)

Source: Digg

HellasVagabond, Feb 8, 2021
Thema:

Something is bugged and idk what it is

1. Something is bugged and idk what it is - Similar Threads - Something bugged idk

2. Idk what to do

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Idk what to do: Today I literally found a laptop in my house i don't remember whose was it so i just kept it and it has alot of files that i decided to do a factory reset but when it was 40% after a lil while for some reason idk why but it closed and because of that it got stuck in a startup...
  3. idk what is this

in Windows 10 Gaming
    idk what is this: does anyone know what is this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/idk-what-is-this/1e39f619-6ac2-4467-8121-42795a1e64ef
  4. idk what is this

idk what is this: does anyone know what is this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/idk-what-is-this/1e39f619-6ac2-4467-8121-42795a1e64ef
  5. idk what is this

in Windows 10 Gaming
    idk what is this: These things keep showing on my screen and when I exit them,they keep showing.Help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/idk-what-is-this/777ef548-3f7a-4ec5-a848-fc0ea718bbce
  6. idk what is this

idk what is this: These things keep showing on my screen and when I exit them,they keep showing.Help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/idk-what-is-this/777ef548-3f7a-4ec5-a848-fc0ea718bbce
  7. idk what is this

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  8. Idk what happened

in Windows 10 Customization
    Idk what happened: So uh, I can't see my desktop, everything in my taskbar except for apps don't work, like for example the file explorer or even the calculator, if I tried to open them it would just say "class not registered" or "An attempt was made to reference a token that does not exist"...
  9. Help idk what this is

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help idk what this is: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/P4ND4Music [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/e28s2w/help_idk_what_this_is/
  10. Windows freezing or something idk

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows freezing or something idk: Hi all I have this strange problem on windows 10 that sometimes my computer freezes but I can still interact with any open programs. I can't open the start menu or cortana, I can't open any programs, trying to run any program doesn't work, I can't open task manager or...