Windows 10: Something is trying to hack into my microsoft account. How do I remove it?

Discus and support Something is trying to hack into my microsoft account. How do I remove it? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Something is trying to get the password to my microsoft account. It uses internet explorer, but the location says its near where I live so I assume... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by James Capone, May 10, 2023.

1. Something is trying to hack into my microsoft account. How do I remove it?

Something is trying to get the password to my microsoft account. It uses internet explorer, but the location says its near where I live so I assume it's a bot or something trying to get in before sending the information elsewhere. Right before this I did get RATed in minecraft, so I'm not sure how they got something to do this if they downloaded something onto my computer, or they're just trying to hack into my account in some other way. If they're using malware, is there a way I could remove it or disable it in any way?

:)

James Capone, May 10, 2023
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, May 10, 2023
  3. Trying to switch to Microsoft account from local, unable to...

I tried that, more than once. I go thru the complete procedure of getting a new Microsoft account password, then when I reach the final step to key in the Windows password, I try my NEW Microsoft account password, and I get the same message-invalid password. No luck.

Any other suggestions.

Charliedog, May 10, 2023
  4. Something is trying to hack into my microsoft account. How do I remove it?

Microsoft Account was hacked

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I’m sorry to hear that someone hacked into your Microsoft account.

I understand how frustrating this could be. I will be glad to assist you with this.

I would suggest you to click on the link below for steps to recover your account.

How to recover a hacked or compromised Microsoft account - Microsoft Support

Sometimes, you may not receive any notifications if the two steps verification settings is turned off.

Please follow the instructions in the link below and make sure that the setting is turned on.

How to use two-step verification with your Microsoft account - Microsoft Support

Hope this helps. Do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to help.

Wungraileng1709, May 10, 2023
Thema:

Something is trying to hack into my microsoft account. How do I remove it?

1. Something is trying to hack into my microsoft account. How do I remove it? - Similar Threads - Something trying hack

2. Microsoft suspended my hacked account, how do I remove the email from my windows user?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft suspended my hacked account, how do I remove the email from my windows user?: A few days ago, my microsoft account was hacked. My email was still somehow linked to it, but the hackers added their own suspicious emails. Microsoft did not stop them from signing in despite having a 2fa app enabled, somehow. So, I contacted their support, and I luckily got...
  3. Microsoft suspended my hacked account, how do I remove the email from my windows user?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft suspended my hacked account, how do I remove the email from my windows user?: A few days ago, my microsoft account was hacked. My email was still somehow linked to it, but the hackers added their own suspicious emails. Microsoft did not stop them from signing in despite having a 2fa app enabled, somehow. So, I contacted their support, and I luckily got...
  4. My microsoft account got hacked and i have the email of the account that hacked me. How do...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My microsoft account got hacked and i have the email of the account that hacked me. How do...: i have submitted a form for it but i dont remember everything about it like my xbox name and stuff. ive had this account for 4+ years. I got the email of the email that hacked me but i dont know what to do now...
  5. My microsoft account got hacked and i have the email of the account that hacked me. How do...

My microsoft account got hacked and i have the email of the account that hacked me. How do...: i have submitted a form for it but i dont remember everything about it like my xbox name and stuff. ive had this account for 4+ years. I got the email of the email that hacked me but i dont know what to do now...
  6. How do I know if my hacked email was removed from my microsoft account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I know if my hacked email was removed from my microsoft account: So I was playing minecraft and fell for a scam. If you play minecraft you know it pretty well. The hypixel rank gifting and I don't play hypixel often so I didn't know the scam at all. When I filled in the form I was sent a code and put that in and next thing I know I am...
  7. How do I know if my hacked email was removed from my microsoft account

How do I know if my hacked email was removed from my microsoft account: So I was playing minecraft and fell for a scam. If you play minecraft you know it pretty well. The hypixel rank gifting and I don't play hypixel often so I didn't know the scam at all. When I filled in the form I was sent a code and put that in and next thing I know I am...
  8. Something is trying to hack into my microsoft account. How do I remove it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Something is trying to hack into my microsoft account. How do I remove it?: Something is trying to get the password to my microsoft account. It uses internet explorer, but the location says its near where I live so I assume it's a bot or something trying to get in before sending the information elsewhere. Right before this I did get RATed in...
  9. Something is trying to hack into my microsoft account. How do I remove it?

Something is trying to hack into my microsoft account. How do I remove it?: Something is trying to get the password to my microsoft account. It uses internet explorer, but the location says its near where I live so I assume it's a bot or something trying to get in before sending the information elsewhere. Right before this I did get RATed in...
  10. How do I remove a Microsoft account somebody hacked onto my laptop?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I remove a Microsoft account somebody hacked onto my laptop?: An old friend of mine decided it would be funny to hack his Microsoft account onto my laptop, and I don't know how to make my own the default account instead of his, or even just get rid of his. Anybody know how? submitted by /u/AnUnculturedTwat [link] [comments]...