Windows 10: Something is using all my RAM or my computer does not know how to use it

Discus and support Something is using all my RAM or my computer does not know how to use it in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I have been using windows 10 a while now, and I need to restart the computer often to keep the RAM usage low. I also use Linux on the same... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Frank Even, Sep 26, 2018.

1. Something is using all my RAM or my computer does not know how to use it

Hello, I have been using windows 10 a while now, and I need to restart the computer often to keep the RAM usage low. I also use Linux on the same computer and I do not experience the same problem there. When i Run firefox alone i use 90-100% of my memory. When i run wow and firefox togeher my computer sometimes freezes and needs time to think. I have 8GB RAM on my compuyter, but it seems that i only have access to 2? I am runnign 64-bit and should be able to use it all, I have also searched for malware and reformated my computer with no luck.

Here i a picture of the Task manager:

Something is using all my RAM or my computer does not know how to use it 9f56b687-ef07-48e8-9041-3e5d905c8046?upload=true.png

Is this a known issue in windows 10?

:)

Frank Even, Sep 26, 2018
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Sep 26, 2018
  3. To RAM or not to RAM...

Hey genesis what hardware have you bought, you might be able to save on the ram and step up the rest of the hardware a little...

Or you could go out on the town as suggested... *Big Grin Something is using all my RAM or my computer does not know how to use it :D

DrunkenMafia, Sep 26, 2018
  4. BullGod Win User

Something is using all my RAM or my computer does not know how to use it

List of Micron D9 RAM: Request sticky.

Maybe now you see those Rams I suggested to buy for your rig. They are at the top of the list there...

BullGod, Sep 26, 2018
Thema:

Something is using all my RAM or my computer does not know how to use it

1. Something is using all my RAM or my computer does not know how to use it - Similar Threads - Something using RAM

2. My ram is not used at all

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My ram is not used at all: Hello i have questions why my ram is not used allMy ram is 8gb but 3.44 used i don't know how tk fix it i try in msconfig but its say cannot apply original bootMy windows is windows 11 acer aspire es1 420Theres any solutions?...
  3. My ram is not used at all

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My ram is not used at all: Hello i have questions why my ram is not used allMy ram is 8gb but 3.44 used i don't know how tk fix it i try in msconfig but its say cannot apply original bootMy windows is windows 11 acer aspire es1 420Theres any solutions?...
  4. "Something is useing all of my computers ram and i cannot find the cause"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Something is useing all of my computers ram and i cannot find the cause": for the past few days all of my ram has been being maxed out and i cant find the cause through task manager, i believe it to be a virus but all my antiviruses cant find it....
  5. "Something is useing all of my computers ram and i cannot find the cause"

"Something is useing all of my computers ram and i cannot find the cause": for the past few days all of my ram has been being maxed out and i cant find the cause through task manager, i believe it to be a virus but all my antiviruses cant find it....
  6. Does Windows always not use all of my ram?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does Windows always not use all of my ram?: hi, just bought a gaming laptop last december, and i just upgraded my ram last week, i was wondering why my like 15.8 gb of my ram is mostly being used and not the entire 16gb? just wondering if this is a microsoft thing and its just normal, heres a picture of what im talking...
  7. Does Windows always not use all of my ram?

Does Windows always not use all of my ram?: hi, just bought a gaming laptop last december, and i just upgraded my ram last week, i was wondering why my like 15.8 gb of my ram is mostly being used and not the entire 16gb? just wondering if this is a microsoft thing and its just normal, heres a picture of what im talking...
  8. What is using all my RAM?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What is using all my RAM?: [ATTACH] I have 16gb of RAM so idk why it's at 97%. It keeps doing this. https://preview.redd.it/oydle2k8zls51.png?width=663&format=png&auto=webp&s=266c856f02eff4f0fe169451a5c37cb8e463b731...
  9. My computer is not using all of the RAM on my computer.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My computer is not using all of the RAM on my computer.: Hello, I'm user of X5650 System. Im not english so my post is not good at read, i beg your pardon. I'm using 14gb ram (2GB X 5EA + 4GB 1EA with same clock) I'm using Dual mornitor and Primo Ramdisk server edition (2GB dynamic? kinetic? ramdisk) When I run game that using a...
  10. My computer is not using all of the RAM on my computer.

in Windows 10 Support
    My computer is not using all of the RAM on my computer.: Hello, I'm user of X5650 System. Im not english so my post is not good at read, i beg your pardon. I'm using 14gb ram (2GB X 5EA + 4GB 1EA with same clock) I'm using Dual mornitor and Primo Ramdisk server edition (2GB dynamic? kinetic? ramdisk) When I run game that using a...