Windows 10: Something is VERY wrong with my Windows...

Discus and support Something is VERY wrong with my Windows... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have a copy of windows that is not licensed with a key, just so you know. I went to activate my Windows. It didn't work, with the "Can't reach a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by DewyREDACTED, Mar 19, 2019.

1. Something is VERY wrong with my Windows...

I have a copy of windows that is not licensed with a key, just so you know.

I went to activate my Windows. It didn't work, with the "Can't reach a critical Windows service. 0x80070426" However, browsing the internet works fine, and other such things. On top of this, signing into the Windows store with a "new account" brings the error 0x800706d9. Signing in with a known account brings the error 0x80070426, the same error as the Windows activation problem. When I attempt to do a Windows update, it fails, giving no error code.

I've tried everything to fix these errors that could be found on the internet, including activating Storage Service and the Windows Firewall, but to no avail.

I believe that there is a very serious problem with my installation. What do you think would be the best course of action? A complete reinstall? Another trick I haven't tried yet? Please let me know, I'm getting desperate.

:)

DewyREDACTED, Mar 19, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Mar 19, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Mar 19, 2019
  4. hellrazor Win User

Something is VERY wrong with my Windows...

Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Mar 19, 2019
Thema:

Something is VERY wrong with my Windows...

1. Something is VERY wrong with my Windows... - Similar Threads - Something VERY wrong

2. Something is wrong with my windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Something is wrong with my windows: I was trying to reset my windows, per usual, as i do this regularly like every year. You know, restarting through this feature :But this time, when i tried to reset, it appears to not be able to do such thing. After choosing the option to download windows or install it...
  3. Something is wrong with my windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Something is wrong with my windows: I was trying to reset my windows, per usual, as i do this regularly like every year. You know, restarting through this feature :But this time, when i tried to reset, it appears to not be able to do such thing. After choosing the option to download windows or install it...
  4. Something is wrong with my windows

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Something wrong with my windows

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Something wrong with my windows: recently I had repaired my windowsand this appears when I plug in my computerI had run the "sfc /scannow" command with command promptand it said a problem was found and fixed.but today this problem appear again I don't remember if this RunDLL shows same problem before and...
  6. Something wrong with my Windows

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Something wrong with my Windows: I've noticed a few times my pc ran slowly when Microsoft store caught an error, I am sick to reset my pc again. They suggested me to check for the new updates of windows, I did. but when I trying to install the new updates, it went error again.So now I am not sure which one...
  7. Something is wrong with my windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Something is wrong with my windows 10: I can not update windows because it is stuck at 0%, I also can't run the troubleshooter, it takes me multiple tries to open task manager, I can't enter msconfig or the system configuration and while trying to type in a command it said blocked by an administrator, even though...
  8. Something wrong with my Windows 10.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Something wrong with my Windows 10.: Dear sirs, When starts the Windows 10 > settings > update and security > Windows update > Last checked today 12:59pm. But Microsoft > sign in > found; sorry, but we're having trouble signing you in. AADSTS50196: The server terminated an operation because it encountered a...
  9. Something is very wrong with Windows Defender!

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Something is very wrong with Windows Defender!: Windows defender is acting weird in the recent updates, it doesn't acts normal to a threat it found - It was unable to remove it or even quarantine it, to be least. Most recently, when I had shared a OneDrive link to a friend, he reported that link was infected with...
  10. There is something wrong with my Windows Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    There is something wrong with my Windows Update: Hello, I can not enable the Windows Update in my computer, although I've tried lots of time. The error code is: 0x80070422 Thank you for reading this....