Windows 10: SOMETHING IS WRONG AND I aLreADY TRIED WINDOWS HIGH CONTRAST SETTINGS

Discus and support SOMETHING IS WRONG AND I aLreADY TRIED WINDOWS HIGH CONTRAST SETTINGS in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; so verything that SHOULD and WOULD be gray is now, a faint tone of lavender. I dont like this, becuase i make a lot of speed paint videos and this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MistyKittenO.O, Sep 12, 2020.

1. SOMETHING IS WRONG AND I aLreADY TRIED WINDOWS HIGH CONTRAST SETTINGS

so verything that SHOULD and WOULD be gray is now, a faint tone of lavender. I dont like this, becuase i make a lot of speed paint videos and this messes up the stupid color. help!

:)

MistyKittenO.O, Sep 12, 2020

2. how to turn off high contrast

Hi,

Follow these steps on how to turn high contrast mode on or off in Windows:

• Type "high contrast settings" in the search box, and then select High contrast settings from the list of results.
    • Under Choose a theme, select a high contrast theme from the drop-down menu, and then select Apply.
    • To turn off high contrast mode, select None from the drop-down menu, and then select Apply.
    • To turn high contrast mode on or off from the sign-in screen, select the Ease of Access button in the lower-right corner and choose High Contrast.
    • To turn high contrast on or off from the keyboard, press left Alt + left Shift + Print
      Screen.

Keep us updated with the result.

Marvin Barc, Sep 12, 2020
  3. File Explorer Selective High Contrast mode

Hello Kacson, my name is Paul one of the community experts. I am sorry that you are having issues with your visual settings that is stuck in High Contrast Mode.

Kindly try these steps to check if it can resolve the issue.

Way 1: Turn High Contrast off via keyboard shortcut.

Press left Shift+left Alt+Print Screen to instantly turn it off.

Way 2: Turn off High Contrast through changing the theme.

Step 1: Enter theme in the search box and click Change the theme in the result.

Step 2: Choose a new theme from the offered themes excluding the High Contrast themes.

Way 3: Turn High Contrast off in High contrast settings.

Step 1: Type high contrast in the search box and tap High contrast settings in the result.

Step 2: Click the High Contrast theme (i.e. High Contrast #1, High Contrast #2, High Contrast Black or High Contrast White), choose None in the pop-up list and then hit Apply.

Please let me know if that above information's helped or not.

Regards,

Paul_Mykel, Sep 12, 2020
  4. SOMETHING IS WRONG AND I aLreADY TRIED WINDOWS HIGH CONTRAST SETTINGS

High Contrast Mode in Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to apply the changes from the settings option in Windows 10 and check if it helps.

1) Type High contrast settings in the search box and then click on High Contrast settings.

2) In the right pane select the level of contrast choose a theme and check.

I also recommend you to update the graphic drivers of the computer and check if it helps.

• Open Device Manager.

• Expand ‘Display Adapter’.

• Locate the display driver.

• Right-click on the display card listed and click on ‘Update Driver Software’
    Hope this helps. Please reply to us with the status of the issue.

Thanks.

Anil Madishetty, Sep 12, 2020
Thema:

SOMETHING IS WRONG AND I aLreADY TRIED WINDOWS HIGH CONTRAST SETTINGS

1. SOMETHING IS WRONG AND I aLreADY TRIED WINDOWS HIGH CONTRAST SETTINGS - Similar Threads - SOMETHING WRONG aLreADY

2. High Contrast

in Windows 10 Gaming
    High Contrast: high contrast has been turned off, but some applications are still on, and there is no solution anywhere, not even on the official website, except for drivers and whatever, everything has been updated, and how do I know my drivers are not compatible, windows is forcing me to...
  3. High Contrast

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    High Contrast: high contrast has been turned off, but some applications are still on, and there is no solution anywhere, not even on the official website, except for drivers and whatever, everything has been updated, and how do I know my drivers are not compatible, windows is forcing me to...
  4. High contrast

in Windows 10 Gaming
    High contrast: Hi, i wanted to change my high contrast settings and i went to custom settings and accidentaly changed all the things like background, text all of that stuff to white and now all my screen is white and i can't change it back and can't use the computer normallyPls help!...
  5. High contrast

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    High contrast: Hi, i wanted to change my high contrast settings and i went to custom settings and accidentaly changed all the things like background, text all of that stuff to white and now all my screen is white and i can't change it back and can't use the computer normallyPls help!...
  6. High Contrast

in Windows 10 Customization
    High Contrast: I have a vision issue. Viewing webpages in High Contrast mode makes it much easier on my eyes. I demo software online for my job. When doing this I can not demo in high contrast mode because I need the customer to see what they are buying. I have tow monitors. Is it possible...
  7. high contrast settings, try out

high contrast settings, try out: Is there any way for me to try out, see aht the various different contrast settings look like without and before applying system change? I need a darker background but want to see what it looks like before "applying". Thank you....
  8. High contrast office theme without setting system to high contrast?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    High contrast office theme without setting system to high contrast?: Can I set Office programs to high contrast individually without setting my entire system to high contrast? I have an OLED display, so I'm looking for as much black as possible and high contrast is perfect. submitted by /u/normiewageslave [link] [comments]...
  9. High Contrast Setting Brilliant

High Contrast Setting Brilliant: Just a tip to Windows 10 users . I only found this accidently . Go to Settings then Personalise Colours then with the Dark Theme also selected click on HIGH CONTRAST. It is absolutely Fantastic makes a World of a difference to the whole Layout and look of Windows is...
  10. high contrast settings

high contrast settings: Is there a way to get normal color setting without high contrast just like windows 98 SE. 125154