Windows 10: Something is wrong with my account

Discus and support Something is wrong with my account in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; last night I was on my account and everything seemed fine and I was playing games and using some of my applications. but the next day i go to log in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Mattneedshelp1369, Jul 9, 2020.

1. Something is wrong with my account

last night I was on my account and everything seemed fine and I was playing games and using some of my applications. but the next day i go to log in and all of my settings are reverted to something else which I don't want I had so many special settings in my account and now they are reverted to the default and I'm very confused what happened and I need help really badly.

:)

Mattneedshelp1369, Jul 9, 2020
  2. Eric F Win User

Windows 10 - "Something went wrong" - Windows Store / account problems

Scenario

So recently I was trying to install something from the Windows 10 store. I clicked the Get button and it asks for me to verify my Microsoft account. I entered my email address in and password for the Microsoft account I had made before. It comes back with an error saying "Oops, something went wrong. Service unavailable" (no error code).

Something is wrong with my account LMIw4.png

Followed by:

Something is wrong with my account qUqMx.png

When I try again "later" the same thing appears. This has been going on for about a month so definitely something wrong on my end.

I tried to use another email address, creating a new Microsoft account from that and I get this "Something went wrong, please try again later 0x80190005". I tried to look up this error code but there is not much information out there from google.

Problem

The main problem is not being able to log in to the Microsoft Store. When I goto microsoft.com and log in to my account, it lets me log in without any issues.

What I have tried

• I have tried making a new account as stated under my scenario with a different email address. I have tried going to Internet Options > Advanced > turning on SSL3.0, TLS1.0, TLS1.1, TLS1.2 as suggested on several sites. SSL2.0 does not appear in my list even though suggested to enable but since not in my list, I can not turn it on of course.
    • I have tried deleting the contents of the two folders:
      C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution\DataStore and C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution\Download as suggested as well. It deletes the contents of Download no problem but states that the files under the DataStore folder are in use.
    • I have verified that Windows Firewall is indeed turned on.
    • My time and date are accurate (some suggested this as well)
    • My account I am logged in as is Admin, has a PIN and password set up on it (some suggested using a PIN to fix this)

So as you can see, I have tried everything I could find out there and I am still unable to download anything from the Microsoft Store. Any help or suggestions are appreciated. Also let me know if you need any other information.

Eric F, Jul 9, 2020
  3. Vesao Win User
    Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Jul 9, 2020
  4. Something is wrong with my account

windows 10 camera something went wrong

• If the User Account Control dialog box appears, confirm that the action it displays is what you want, and then click Continue. That did not show up for step 3 and
      it keeps saying
    Something went wrong

Sorry, we weren't able to save the photo or video.

If you need it, here's the error code: 0xA00F424F

And it always says that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!PLEASE HELP ME!!!

MiloKitten, Jul 9, 2020
Thema:

Something is wrong with my account

1. Something is wrong with my account - Similar Threads - Something wrong account

2. Something was wrong with Local Account in my Laptop.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Something was wrong with Local Account in my Laptop.: Hi.I have a question I am facing on my computer which is creating a local account on Windows 10 Version 2004 and OS build 19041.2311.I've been getting this error while I was deleting some files that are taking up a lot on the 2nd user side since I'm not the owner but...
  3. Something was wrong with Local Account in my Laptop.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Something was wrong with Local Account in my Laptop.: Hi.I have a question I am facing on my computer which is creating a local account on Windows 10 Version 2004 and OS build 19041.2311.I've been getting this error while I was deleting some files that are taking up a lot on the 2nd user side since I'm not the owner but...
  4. Something was wrong with Local Account in my Laptop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Somethings wrong with my account or computer please help.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Somethings wrong with my account or computer please help.: Hey Im trying to figure out why when I log into my computer to then I go to my browser to play roblox and it keeps crashing. But I had to make a new account to log in when I turn on my computer and it works. I cant figure out whats wrong with my first account can someone...
  6. Somethings wrong with my account or computer please help.

Somethings wrong with my account or computer please help.: Hey Im trying to figure out why when I log into my computer to then I go to my browser to play roblox and it keeps crashing. But I had to make a new account to log in when I turn on my computer and it works. I cant figure out whats wrong with my first account can someone...
  7. something is wrong with my passwords!

something is wrong with my passwords!: I just had the scare of my life! Just a few minutes ago, the passwords for every account I have just stopped working. This is for email, social media, discord, everything....... I changed my email password and got through there, but I didn't want to do this for every single...
  8. There's something wrong with my Microsoft account

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    There's something wrong with my Microsoft account: So today I turned on my laptop And an update happened, I waited for and logged in, but when I put in my password in, only see when it finally loaded that my desktop was completely different from how I had it set up, then I got a message in the bottom right-hand corner of the...
  9. Something is wrong with the account

in Windows 10 Customization
    Something is wrong with the account: I am unable to sign in to my account. The credentials are right. Maybe someone else is using it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/something-is-wrong-with-the-account/705b8ae1-44bb-4c0b-acc9-9c5ffe2dd5c0
  10. Is there something wrong with my SSD?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Is there something wrong with my SSD?: So I am trying to decompress a zip file, and when I have it on my D drive (a old school normal hdd) and have it set to decompress onto my C drive (My SSD) why does it seem to extract much slower than just going from D to D drive? I've even had the pc softlock before during...