Windows 10: Something is wrong with my c:/windows driver

Discus and support Something is wrong with my c:/windows driver in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Okay I have a HDD in my laptop with a storage of 466GBThe problem is:Why is it showing 60.7 free of 223? If we do some math, 233 + 13.5 = 246.5, we... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Fogged Ahmed, May 5, 2021.

1. Something is wrong with my c:/windows driver

Okay I have a HDD in my laptop with a storage of 466GBThe problem is:Why is it showing 60.7 free of 223? If we do some math, 233 + 13.5 = 246.5, we still got 219.5GB left..

:)

Fogged Ahmed, May 5, 2021
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, May 5, 2021
  3. SLI with different cards

Here is what is did
    step 1:
    Something is wrong with my c:/windows driver 1516036961984-png.png

step 2:
    Something is wrong with my c:/windows driver 1516036994068-png.png

:/ i dont get this doe ?

okay ive done the same thing as you but i cant put the file back into the folder

• Copy nvlddmkm.sys in C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_5518e59e8d3b48f4\ to C:\Windows\System32\drivers\ and replace the existing one.
    that thing

gamingturkey1, May 5, 2021
  4. NGeo Win User

Something is wrong with my c:/windows driver

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

Hey Dj Urko, I am trying to install the realtek driver and I get the error 0x0001. I have disabled secure boot and Driver signature. I have the latest win 10 build. What am I doing wrong? Can u post the complete list of steps that I have to take? I have an asus z170 with alc1150.
    Thanks in advance

NGeo, May 5, 2021
Thema:

Something is wrong with my c:/windows driver

1. Something is wrong with my c:/windows driver - Similar Threads - Something wrong driver

2. Something is wrong with my windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Something is wrong with my windows: I was trying to reset my windows, per usual, as i do this regularly like every year. You know, restarting through this feature :But this time, when i tried to reset, it appears to not be able to do such thing. After choosing the option to download windows or install it...
  3. Something is wrong with my windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Something is wrong with my windows: I was trying to reset my windows, per usual, as i do this regularly like every year. You know, restarting through this feature :But this time, when i tried to reset, it appears to not be able to do such thing. After choosing the option to download windows or install it...
  4. Something is wrong with my windows

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Something wrong with my windows

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Something wrong with my windows: recently I had repaired my windowsand this appears when I plug in my computerI had run the "sfc /scannow" command with command promptand it said a problem was found and fixed.but today this problem appear again I don't remember if this RunDLL shows same problem before and...
  6. Something wrong with my Windows

Something wrong with my Windows: I've noticed a few times my pc ran slowly when Microsoft store caught an error, I am sick to reset my pc again. They suggested me to check for the new updates of windows, I did. but when I trying to install the new updates, it went error again.So now I am not sure which one...
  7. Something is wrong with my windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Something is wrong with my windows 10: I can not update windows because it is stuck at 0%, I also can't run the troubleshooter, it takes me multiple tries to open task manager, I can't enter msconfig or the system configuration and while trying to type in a command it said blocked by an administrator, even though...
  8. Something seems to be wrong with my graphics driver?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Something seems to be wrong with my graphics driver?: I've already tried to reinstall drivers and uninstall the device, however this problem still arises, I am not sure what the problem is anymore. [ATTACH][ATTACH]...
  9. Is there something wrong with my computer drivers

Is there something wrong with my computer drivers: I made many posts about how my laptop is broken but I think I found out one problem. About a month ago some of my laptop's computer keys stopped working. Right now I'm not sure if it's a virus because I wiped the hard drive of my laptop so I don't know what it is I don't know...
  10. There is something wrong with my Windows Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    There is something wrong with my Windows Update: Hello, I can not enable the Windows Update in my computer, although I've tried lots of time. The error code is: 0x80070422 Thank you for reading this....