Windows 10: Something is wrong with my HP PAVILION GAMING LAPTOP

Discus and support Something is wrong with my HP PAVILION GAMING LAPTOP in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Recently, I realized that whenever I startup my laptop, it shows "scanning and repairing disk", but I didn't pay much attention to it. Today, I tried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by kyusuke209, Sep 8, 2021.

1. Something is wrong with my HP PAVILION GAMING LAPTOP

Recently, I realized that whenever I startup my laptop, it shows "scanning and repairing disk", but I didn't pay much attention to it. Today, I tried to install the 2021-08 Cumulative Update Preview for Windows 10 Version 20H2 for x64-based Systems KB5005101, but I kept getting error code 0x80073701. And I found out that my windows C: has errors detected and followed the instruction to restart and repair using the properties and tools, but there was no changes to it. I did my own research, been trying everything for 2 hours from using the cmd promt, to trying to redownload windows 10 usi

:)

kyusuke209, Sep 8, 2021
  2. TechZ Win User

Something wrong with devices inside my HP pavilion laptop?

Check my system information see if i have miss, nor something wrong with devices inside my HP pavilion laptop then here is

Something is wrong with my HP PAVILION GAMING LAPTOP [​IMG]

TechZ, Sep 8, 2021
  3. which gaming controller do I need for hp pavilion laptop with windows 10?

gaming controllers; which gaming controller do I need for hp pavilion laptop with windows 10?

Original Title: gaming controllers

WilliamBrainard, Sep 8, 2021
  4. P4-630 Win User

Something is wrong with my HP PAVILION GAMING LAPTOP

Quad-Core processor HP laptop appears to have just 2 cores

Dutch news today:

"HP will adjust incorrect indication of 'quad' at Pavilion 17
    Olaf van Miltenburg, Friday, December 11th, 2015 13:09, 11 comments • Feedback

HP will adapt the specification lists some 17 Pavilion laptops to ensure that the AMD processor no longer erroneously designated as quad. According to the manufacturer concerned a mistake. Purchasers of the laptop are legally entitled to a repair or replacement.

The mention of the presence of a quad is a mistake that has crept specification lists, says HP spokesman Herbert Wormgoor. "The HP Pavilion 17 is unintentionally put down with a quad-core processor in HP's data sheets. HP has taken action to correct the information. Customers can contact the retailer where they purchased the product for further information and support," the entire states statement from the company.

HP will adapt the information on as many places and stores in light of the steps to take. Details on these steps the company can not give, but the consumer is clear about this. Based on article 17 of Book 7 of the Dutch Civil Code, a product must meet the expectations of the consumer.

The Authority Consumer & Market clarifies that a product is defective if it does not work as promised by the seller or manufacturer for example in advertising or does not meet the specifications. "In principle, you must first ask for repair or replacement, and only then can you reclaim your money," explains ICT lawyer Arnoud Engelfriet increasing.

It involves Pavilion 17 laptops sold in the Netherlands with model numbers p030nd and p031nd and in Belgium as p074nb. If the laptop also supplied abroad with incorrect processor designation is not known. Not only the specification lists mention the presence of an AMD A8-7050 quad-core, also in commercials and on the box was this designation. Based on a CPU-Z screenshot of a user of Hardware.info, and according to testing the site, it appeared earlier this week to deal with a dual-core performance to match. The AMD A8-7050 seems to be used by HP and it would be the first A8 APU with two instead of four cores. The specifications of the integrated Radeon R5 video chip are correct. There are no dual-core APUs of AMD known, the specifications similar to those of the corresponding chip in the HP-laptops.
    "

Translated with google translate.

http://tweakers.net/nieuws/106800/h...vilion-17-aanpassen.html?nb=2015-12-11&u=1300

P4-630, Sep 8, 2021
Thema:

Something is wrong with my HP PAVILION GAMING LAPTOP

1. Something is wrong with my HP PAVILION GAMING LAPTOP - Similar Threads - Something wrong PAVILION

2. HP pavilion gaming laptop keyboard issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP pavilion gaming laptop keyboard issue: I have been having keyboard issues with my HP pavilion gaming laptop.When I press T the cursor automatically goes to the "close" program or "three dots" of the browser. Happens with other keys as well.The tree dots on browser keeps flickering.The typed text gets selected...
  3. HP pavilion gaming laptop keyboard issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HP pavilion gaming laptop keyboard issue: I have been having keyboard issues with my HP pavilion gaming laptop.When I press T the cursor automatically goes to the "close" program or "three dots" of the browser. Happens with other keys as well.The tree dots on browser keeps flickering.The typed text gets selected...
  4. HP pavilion gaming laptop keyboard issue

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. HP Pavilion gaming laptop won’t start

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HP Pavilion gaming laptop won’t start: I’ve had this computer for about two years or so, and it’s not in the best condition, but it still runs. Sometimes it doesn’t turn on, similarly to what is happening now. Usually I just wait a bit and try again, and then it works without a problem. Now, when I plug in the...
  6. HP Pavilion gaming laptop won’t start

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    HP Pavilion gaming laptop won’t start: I’ve had this computer for about two years or so, and it’s not in the best condition, but it still runs. Sometimes it doesn’t turn on, similarly to what is happening now. Usually I just wait a bit and try again, and then it works without a problem. Now, when I plug in the...
  7. HP Pavilion gaming laptop won’t start

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. Hp pavilion gaming laptop keyboard not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hp pavilion gaming laptop keyboard not working: Please I have been having keyboard issues with my HP pavilion gaming laptop. Formally I use, windows 11 insider build, but due to my absence from the laptop for a period of time, I meet that the current version of windows 11 insiders preview I was using has expired....so I...
  9. hp Pavilion laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    hp Pavilion laptop: Since the last update my laptop has frozen and I ,m unable to open as it does't seem to want my password. It has stuck in flight mode. Can you advise please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-pavilion-laptop/bae1bd3f-2315-412d-9589-b7bf20eef4d1
  10. Something wrong with devices inside my HP pavilion laptop?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Something wrong with devices inside my HP pavilion laptop?: Check my system information see if i have miss, nor something wrong with devices inside my HP pavilion laptop then here is [img] 133044