Windows 10: Something is wrong with my laptop

Discus and support Something is wrong with my laptop in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Yesterday, I was watching a movie with my laptop, fullscreen. Suddenly, the screen minimized itself, a few times. Sometimes, I can' t get my screen... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Han21375, May 19, 2020.

1. Han21375 Win User

Something is wrong with my laptop

Yesterday, I was watching a movie with my laptop, fullscreen. Suddenly, the screen minimized itself, a few times. Sometimes, I can' t get my screen into fullscreen. I thought it's weird. But, today my laptop is getting weirder. When I type something, it deletes itself immediately. When I click the windows icon or push the windows key, the windows start menu appears for like a second and it disappears. Sometimes when I click/push it, it won't appears. When I try to push the ctrl key to copy a word, the windows start menu appears and I can't copy the word. It's the same with when I click an app or task manager or something like that, it disappers too. Also, when i open a webpage, it won't load and I have to click the reload button a few times my wifi connection is fine. Does anyone know what's wrong with my laptop? What should I do?

:)

Han21375, May 19, 2020
  2. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, May 19, 2020
  3. Laptop overclocking adventures

hey guys I'm trying to get clockgen to work on my laptop but can't get any of the plls to work, can you please post like exactly what steps I need to take to test each pll to see if it works? my specs are listed to the left
    thanks!

nflesher87, May 19, 2020
  4. Something is wrong with my laptop

Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, May 19, 2020
Thema:

Something is wrong with my laptop

1. Something is wrong with my laptop - Similar Threads - Something wrong laptop

2. Something was wrong with Local Account in my Laptop.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Something was wrong with Local Account in my Laptop.: Hi.I have a question I am facing on my computer which is creating a local account on Windows 10 Version 2004 and OS build 19041.2311.I've been getting this error while I was deleting some files that are taking up a lot on the 2nd user side since I'm not the owner but...
  3. Something was wrong with Local Account in my Laptop.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Something was wrong with Local Account in my Laptop.: Hi.I have a question I am facing on my computer which is creating a local account on Windows 10 Version 2004 and OS build 19041.2311.I've been getting this error while I was deleting some files that are taking up a lot on the 2nd user side since I'm not the owner but...
  4. Something was wrong with Local Account in my Laptop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Something wrong with my laptop battery

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Something wrong with my laptop battery: Hello, I've noticed an issue with my laptop. Sometimes when the laptop is plugged in it suddenly stops charging. Example - imagine now the battery is 10% so I plugged the charger and now it's 80% but it doesn't charge furthermore. and when I remove the plug the laptop turns...
  6. Something wrong with my laptop battery

Something wrong with my laptop battery: Hello, I've noticed an issue with my laptop. Sometimes when the laptop is plugged in it suddenly stops charging. Example - imagine now the battery is 10% so I plugged the charger and now it's 80% but it doesn't charge furthermore. and when I remove the plug the laptop turns...
  7. something is wrong with my passwords!

something is wrong with my passwords!: I just had the scare of my life! Just a few minutes ago, the passwords for every account I have just stopped working. This is for email, social media, discord, everything....... I changed my email password and got through there, but I didn't want to do this for every single...
  8. Something is wrong with my HP PAVILION GAMING LAPTOP

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Something is wrong with my HP PAVILION GAMING LAPTOP: Recently, I realized that whenever I startup my laptop, it shows "scanning and repairing disk", but I didn't pay much attention to it. Today, I tried to install the 2021-08 Cumulative Update Preview for Windows 10 Version 20H2 for x64-based Systems KB5005101, but I kept...
  9. Is there something wrong with my laptop for doing that?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there something wrong with my laptop for doing that?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/08Direwolf [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mie4vk/is_there_something_wrong_with_my_laptop_for_doing/
  10. Is there something wrong with my SSD?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Is there something wrong with my SSD?: So I am trying to decompress a zip file, and when I have it on my D drive (a old school normal hdd) and have it set to decompress onto my C drive (My SSD) why does it seem to extract much slower than just going from D to D drive? I've even had the pc softlock before during...