Windows 10: something is wrong with my pc i think some sort of virus has done it

Discus and support something is wrong with my pc i think some sort of virus has done it in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; hi i have a gaming pc however im having crashing issues, my gpu drivers are always up to date but windows updates im having a issue with, when i try... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Adam Griston, Jun 7, 2023.

1. something is wrong with my pc i think some sort of virus has done it

hi i have a gaming pc however im having crashing issues, my gpu drivers are always up to date but windows updates im having a issue with, when i try and update windows it says "something went wrong, try and open settings later" so i decided to look it up on youtube and they click on this service called windows update, this service isnt there for me so i decided to watch another youtube video on how to get it back, i downloaded the file and installed it in services after i reset my computer it disappears again, also a file in registry editor "wuauserv" also isnt there and i dont know how to get

:)

Adam Griston, Jun 7, 2023
  2. VishwaRaj Win User

How To Remove Virus Completely

This is the most common cause and serious issue that your Phone is get infected by the Virus and Not Removed even after formatting, only due to some common wrong way..... Just only follow these steps to thoroughly make the Phone Virus Free.

• Remove the SD Card First.
    • Then Connect the SD CARD into the PC through the Card reader or any other Mode.....( Warning PC must not be infected by virus ).
    • Then Format the SD Card.
    • Then Format the phone.

VishwaRaj, Jun 7, 2023
  3. Virus Codification Problem I think

I cant open any of my word/ Microsoft office files, it always starts the process of opening up but then always goes to coding section and asks to change the code European DOS etc... But what ever code i think it should be it never opens with the English
    language or any language. I might be wrong but i think its a virus which has effected every thing. I have put every single anti virus software under the sun to sort this out but it insists there is no virus.

Can any one help please.

GoldIdiomas, Jun 7, 2023
  4. something is wrong with my pc i think some sort of virus has done it

Nokia 6700c wrong phonebook sorting

Hi,

After instaling Software update in my Nokia 6700 classic to version 13.10 I have problems with my Phonebook.

1. All items are wrong ordered (sorted), they should be ordered by Surnames, but sometimes in ordered list I have diferent Namse with other starting letter. For ex.

Joa

Jog

Smit

Joz

2. When I enter to phonebook and I want to filter Surnames that starts for ex. on "J' letter then I have only a part of the full list of persons matching this query. Many of them are missing, but they are visible while serching phonebook without filtering.

So theres no good way to find proper person becase some of them are not listed when filtering the list to given starting letter, or they are not sorted so It is hard to find this entry.

Can anyone tell me any think abaut this bug or where should I report this issue (bug)

pepej---01, Jun 7, 2023
Thema:

something is wrong with my pc i think some sort of virus has done it

1. something is wrong with my pc i think some sort of virus has done it - Similar Threads - something wrong sort

2. something is wrong with my pc i think some sort of virus has done it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    something is wrong with my pc i think some sort of virus has done it: hi i have a gaming pc however im having crashing issues, my gpu drivers are always up to date but windows updates im having a issue with, when i try and update windows it says "something went wrong, try and open settings later" so i decided to look it up on youtube and they...
  3. something is wrong with my pc i think some sort of virus has done it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    something is wrong with my pc i think some sort of virus has done it: hi i have a gaming pc however im having crashing issues, my gpu drivers are always up to date but windows updates im having a issue with, when i try and update windows it says "something went wrong, try and open settings later" so i decided to look it up on youtube and they...
  4. I think there is something wrong with my OS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I think there is something wrong with my OS: So, i have been having this problem or quite awhile... i can't install the latest cumulative update for windows 11KB5014019 and i have tried just about everything ISO, a Reset, etc. sfc scan shows nothing. But my gpu is not being detected at all not even a third party...
  5. I think there is something wrong with my OS

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I think there is something wrong with my OS: So, i have been having this problem or quite awhile... i can't install the latest cumulative update for windows 11KB5014019 and i have tried just about everything ISO, a Reset, etc. sfc scan shows nothing. But my gpu is not being detected at all not even a third party...
  6. I think my computer has a vulnerability of some sort.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I think my computer has a vulnerability of some sort.: I was just using my computer and I have the Razer Cortex Software, it wasn't working in the past so I repaired it in control panel. I go over to boost and boost it with the default options and then I exit all apps and then SystemSettings.exe detects some kind of vulnerability...
  7. i think something wrong

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    i think something wrong: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/-JustAName- [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hdrp51/i_think_something_wrong/
  8. If I've done something wrong I apologize

in Windows 10 Support
    If I've done something wrong I apologize: I can't find my post about 2 identical items showing up in the Internet explorer If you move or delete my post I would appreciate a "WHY & Where ". Thank you 151015
  9. I think there is some sort of virus in my windows. following are the things i noticed so...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I think there is some sort of virus in my windows. following are the things i noticed so...: My laptop (precision 7520) has been acting strangely. The first abnormality i noticed was; the hibernate option in the power menu is no longer there. I went to settings but it wasn't there either. I tried using the run command to get the hibernate option back. Even then it...
  10. I think I might’ve done something wrong

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I think I might’ve done something wrong: I started uninstalling apps on my laptop cuz i didnt have any storage and i didnt realize till later that i uninstalled broadcom 802.11 network adaptor, my wifi was still working without it but then i got a new wifi and i tried connecting my new wifi to my laptop and it...