Windows 10: something is wrong with my pc...

Discus and support something is wrong with my pc... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; my pc bluescreened, and as every windows user i freaked out. it rebooted and everything was fine. this was last week. my specs are good, 1070 and a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/WHYWONTTHEYBREEDDOE, Dec 25, 2020.

1. something is wrong with my pc...

my pc bluescreened, and as every windows user i freaked out. it rebooted and everything was fine. this was last week. my specs are good, 1070 and a ryzen 7, 16 gb of ram. now today it bluescreened again and i thought it would come back, but when it did everything was gone and i was getting notifications that my apps werent working or something. i rebooted and then it all came back, and technically it IS working now, but there is clearly some deep rooted issue that scares me and needs to be prevented and/or fixed. reddit, please help me.

submitted by /u/WHYWONTTHEYBREEDDOE
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/WHYWONTTHEYBREEDDOE, Dec 25, 2020

2. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Dec 25, 2020
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Dec 25, 2020
  4. something is wrong with my pc...

wrong bios programmed on my card what now?

are you kidding? or is this being lost in language barriers?(if so, then id suggest trying google translateon the list above, or reading it several times, im sorry that i cant help with that part) the PCIe slot is what you need, thats where you plug the GPU into. follow the step by step guide, that is your solution. VGA= Video Graphics array, or adapter in this case, AKA GPU, Aka, Video Card.

The 2nd gpu acts as a way to boot into OS since you're not able to do so with the damaged GPU. I don't know what your system specs are but if you have onboard graphics enable them in your bios and then reset your PC or do it after a reset depending on what your motherboard requires that will allow you to boot into your operating system then follow the steps after number three in the list above.( note that if you do not have built-in graphics on your CPU this is where you will use a second GPU )

i hope this helps......Best of luck, i have 35minutes to get dressed, and be on a transport to Kessel.......another day covered in Spice, *Frown something is wrong with my pc... :( (atleast im working in the Refinery *Wink something is wrong with my pc... ;) )

jboydgolfer, Dec 25, 2020
Thema:

something is wrong with my pc...

1. something is wrong with my pc... - Similar Threads - something wrong

2. error message: Oops, something went wrong Someone has entered an incorrect password for...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    error message: Oops, something went wrong Someone has entered an incorrect password for...: I am trying to login into my newly built PC. I am typing the right password and this is what I am getting when doing so. Also the recovery email isn't even my email. Any suggestions?...
  3. error message: Oops, something went wrong Someone has entered an incorrect password for...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    error message: Oops, something went wrong Someone has entered an incorrect password for...: I am trying to login into my newly built PC. I am typing the right password and this is what I am getting when doing so. Also the recovery email isn't even my email. Any suggestions?...
  4. "something went wrong and your pin isn't available code 0x8007139f"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "something went wrong and your pin isn't available code 0x8007139f": First Problem: My main problem with this is that when you try to run an app as an administrator, it asks for your pin, right? Normally, it would work, but for some reason, the message "Something went wrong and your pin isn't available code 0x8007139f" keeps popping up. This...
  5. "something went wrong and your pin isn't available code 0x8007139f"

"something went wrong and your pin isn't available code 0x8007139f": First Problem: My main problem with this is that when you try to run an app as an administrator, it asks for your pin, right? Normally, it would work, but for some reason, the message "Something went wrong and your pin isn't available code 0x8007139f" keeps popping up. This...
  6. My account got locked, and i get a "something went wrong" message when I enter the code.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    My account got locked, and i get a "something went wrong" message when I enter the code.: I was logging into my microsoft account, and it said my account got locked. I entered my phone number and it sent a code. I entered the code and it kept saying "Something went wrong." and nothing else. tried a few times, please help....
  7. My account got locked, and i get a "something went wrong" message when I enter the code.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My account got locked, and i get a "something went wrong" message when I enter the code.: I was logging into my microsoft account, and it said my account got locked. I entered my phone number and it sent a code. I entered the code and it kept saying "Something went wrong." and nothing else. tried a few times, please help....
  8. My account got locked, and i get a "something went wrong" message when I enter the code.

9. Microsoft error message of "Something went wrong, it's not you it's us."

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Microsoft error message of "Something went wrong, it's not you it's us.": I cannot access my childs microsoft account through family safety. They have an invite pending but every time, and no matter what device I use or what order I perform the tasks in, I am getting a error message saying "Something went wrong, it's not you it's us."...
  10. Microsoft Store Error: "Sorry about that! Something went wrong, but we are making it right....

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store Error: "Sorry about that! Something went wrong, but we are making it right....: I've been experiencing an issue with the Microsoft Store that I hope someone can help me fix. Whenever I try to access the store, I encounter the error message: "Sorry about that! Something went wrong, but we are making it right. Try refreshing or coming back later."This...