Windows 10: Something is wrong with my Win10 after update

Discus and support Something is wrong with my Win10 after update in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; There is not any major or groundbreaking bug but after updating my win10 to 20h2 there are some bugs going on that I am not sure what to make out of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/IwishIwasaPainter, Jan 13, 2021.

1. Something is wrong with my Win10 after update

There is not any major or groundbreaking bug but after updating my win10 to 20h2 there are some bugs going on that I am not sure what to make out of it.

• Most notably what I've noticed is that:

• By pressin win key and searching something up and pressing enter, even though the program opens the start menu stands there like I never pressed enter. Again the software opens, but the start menu never closes.

• When I open windows explorer there is a slight delay, its not big, but there is definitely something there.

• Notepad is missing.

I am not sure what to do if there are reported bugs or whatever or if anyone knows what I can do to fix them. Thanks in advance!

submitted by /u/IwishIwasaPainter
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/IwishIwasaPainter, Jan 13, 2021
  2. user33331 Win User

Win10: windows update stuck at never ending loop ?

When in win10:
    • Update&security -> Windows update -> Finding update... .... .... ....
    Planning to download the latest Win10.ISO (vers.1803) and manually update:
    - Then wait that my ordered new SSD arrives and clone the old HDD to it.

user33331, Jan 13, 2021
  3. Ikaruga Win User
    GeForce Hotfix driver 353.38 (Update: Win10 versions added)

https://forums.geforce.com/default/...vers/announcing-geforce-hotfix-driver-353-38/

Update: Windows 10 (international) versions below:
    Win10 - 64 bit desktop
    Win10 - 32 bit desktop
    Win10 - 64 bit notebook
    Win10 - 32 bit notebook

Ikaruga, Jan 13, 2021
  4. Toothless Win User

Something is wrong with my Win10 after update

Win10 updates

Which Windows updates in 8.1 where the gateway to installing Win10? I've ALWAYS had update as a "check but let me decide" basis however I woke up to this.

Something is wrong with my Win10 after update [​IMG]

With a bunch more (even AMD 7900 drivers, like wtf)

I'm trying to avoid the Win10 shitfest but good lord what has Microsoft done.

Toothless, Jan 13, 2021
Thema:

Something is wrong with my Win10 after update

1. Something is wrong with my Win10 after update - Similar Threads - Something wrong Win10

2. something is wrong with my passwords!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    something is wrong with my passwords!: I just had the scare of my life! Just a few minutes ago, the passwords for every account I have just stopped working. This is for email, social media, discord, everything....... I changed my email password and got through there, but I didn't want to do this for every single...
  3. Something wrong with my pc

Something wrong with my pc: I was doing alright with my PC but when I would play video games such as FORTNITE when loading it a pop-up would say things like you have an outdated driver. I would ignore it but my friend told me to deal with it. I then decided to deal with it and go on NVIDIA I have an...
  4. Something is wrong with my windows

Something is wrong with my windows: I was trying to reset my windows, per usual, as i do this regularly like every year. You know, restarting through this feature :But this time, when i tried to reset, it appears to not be able to do such thing. After choosing the option to download windows or install it...
  5. There's something wrong with my computer

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    There's something wrong with my computer: 2021/ 11/ 8 16:02 Windows LiveKernelEvent 1d4 1: 0 2: 5 3ffffbf0a0cb1f900 4: 0 10_0_19042 0_0 768_1 10.0.19042.2.0.0.768.99 ID2052 IDLKD_0x1D4_COMMAND_TIMEOUT_5_UcmUcsiAcpiClient_UcmUcsiCx!UcmUcsiCx::GenerateCommandTimeoutDump...
  6. There's something wrong with my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    There's something wrong with my computer: 2021/ 11/ 8 16:02 Windows LiveKernelEvent 1d4 1: 0 2: 5 3ffffbf0a0cb1f900 4: 0 10_0_19042 0_0 768_1 10.0.19042.2.0.0.768.99 ID2052 IDLKD_0x1D4_COMMAND_TIMEOUT_5_UcmUcsiAcpiClient_UcmUcsiCx!UcmUcsiCx::GenerateCommandTimeoutDump...
  7. Something is wrong with Windows Update.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Something is wrong with Windows Update.: Windows UpdatePublisher detailsIssues foundCheck for Windows Update issuesCheck for Windows Update issuesDetects issues related to Windows Update.DetectedResolve Windows Update issuesCompletedPotential issues that were checkedSome security settings are missing or have been...
  8. Something wrong after update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Something wrong after update: Hi, A few weeks ago, I let an update run which took quite a lot of time. Since that update, I've been having some serious issues with windows 10. First, my background image just suddenly disappeared, and got replaced with a full black background color. Second, the...
  9. There is something wrong with my Windows Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    There is something wrong with my Windows Update: Hello, I can not enable the Windows Update in my computer, although I've tried lots of time. The error code is: 0x80070422 Thank you for reading this....
  10. Is there something wrong with my SSD?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Is there something wrong with my SSD?: So I am trying to decompress a zip file, and when I have it on my D drive (a old school normal hdd) and have it set to decompress onto my C drive (My SSD) why does it seem to extract much slower than just going from D to D drive? I've even had the pc softlock before during...