Windows 10: Something is wrong with my Win10 after update

Discus and support Something is wrong with my Win10 after update in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; There is not any major or groundbreaking bug but after updating my win10 to 20h2 there are some bugs going on that I am not sure what to make out of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/IwishIwasaPainter, Jan 13, 2021 at 11:32 AM.

1. Something is wrong with my Win10 after update

There is not any major or groundbreaking bug but after updating my win10 to 20h2 there are some bugs going on that I am not sure what to make out of it.

• Most notably what I've noticed is that:

• By pressin win key and searching something up and pressing enter, even though the program opens the start menu stands there like I never pressed enter. Again the software opens, but the start menu never closes.

• When I open windows explorer there is a slight delay, its not big, but there is definitely something there.

• Notepad is missing.

I am not sure what to do if there are reported bugs or whatever or if anyone knows what I can do to fix them. Thanks in advance!

submitted by /u/IwishIwasaPainter
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/IwishIwasaPainter, Jan 13, 2021 at 11:32 AM
  2. user33331 Win User

Win10: windows update stuck at never ending loop ?

When in win10:
    • Update&security -> Windows update -> Finding update... .... .... ....
    Planning to download the latest Win10.ISO (vers.1803) and manually update:
    - Then wait that my ordered new SSD arrives and clone the old HDD to it.

3. Ikaruga Win User
    GeForce Hotfix driver 353.38 (Update: Win10 versions added)

https://forums.geforce.com/default/...vers/announcing-geforce-hotfix-driver-353-38/

Update: Windows 10 (international) versions below:
    Win10 - 64 bit desktop
    Win10 - 32 bit desktop
    Win10 - 64 bit notebook
    Win10 - 32 bit notebook

4. Toothless Win User

Something is wrong with my Win10 after update

Win10 updates

Which Windows updates in 8.1 where the gateway to installing Win10? I've ALWAYS had update as a "check but let me decide" basis however I woke up to this.

Something is wrong with my Win10 after update [​IMG]

With a bunch more (even AMD 7900 drivers, like wtf)

I'm trying to avoid the Win10 shitfest but good lord what has Microsoft done.

Thema:

Something is wrong with my Win10 after update

1. Something is wrong with my Win10 after update - Similar Threads - Something wrong Win10

2. something is wrong with my pc...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    something is wrong with my pc...: my pc bluescreened, and as every windows user i freaked out. it rebooted and everything was fine. this was last week. my specs are good, 1070 and a ryzen 7, 16 gb of ram. now today it bluescreened again and i thought it would come back, but when it did everything was gone and...
  3. Something wrong with my taskbar

Something wrong with my taskbar: I don't know the cause but I did get a new monitor. Sometimes when I boot up my PC, my taskbar doesn't show anything, it's blank. I can't press anything on it and I can't use the windows key on my keyboard. It does appears after some time but it worries me. Is there a...
  4. Something is wrong with my account

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Something is wrong with my account: last night I was on my account and everything seemed fine and I was playing games and using some of my applications. but the next day i go to log in and all of my settings are reverted to something else which I don't want I had so many special settings in my account and now...
  5. Something Wrong?

Something Wrong?: I already coming 3 month onedrive can't link at my laptop.... Pesonal drive can Busines and edu drive cannot At web side can login in can open everything ok Can't login in laptop only Personal login in not problem but not used becouse this my working laptop personal drive...
  6. Something is wrong with my laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Something is wrong with my laptop: Yesterday, I was watching a movie with my laptop, fullscreen. Suddenly, the screen minimized itself, a few times. Sometimes, I can' t get my screen into fullscreen. I thought it's weird. But, today my laptop is getting weirder. When I type something, it deletes itself...
  7. There is something wrong with my computer.

There is something wrong with my computer.: here again, begging for help because i am not the best at computer science. i know something about software but not too much about hardware. Ok so. Couple of weeks ago i took my ramstick out (8gb) and after that my computer has been working really poorly. The OS has been...
  8. There is something wrong with my battery

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    There is something wrong with my battery: My laptop only works if the cable is plugged in, Today when I unplugged the Laptop it turned off when checking the battery I see 0% Available plugged in not charging...
  9. There is something wrong with my Windows Update

There is something wrong with my Windows Update: Hello, I can not enable the Windows Update in my computer, although I've tried lots of time. The error code is: 0x80070422 Thank you for reading this....
  10. Is there something wrong with my SSD?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Is there something wrong with my SSD?: So I am trying to decompress a zip file, and when I have it on my D drive (a old school normal hdd) and have it set to decompress onto my C drive (My SSD) why does it seem to extract much slower than just going from D to D drive? I've even had the pc softlock before during...