Windows 10: Something is wrong with my windows

Discus and support Something is wrong with my windows in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I was trying to reset my windows, per usual, as i do this regularly like every year. You know, restarting through this feature :But this time, when i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by alkpersonaluse, Dec 26, 2021.

1. Something is wrong with my windows

I was trying to reset my windows, per usual, as i do this regularly like every year. You know, restarting through this feature :But this time, when i tried to reset, it appears to not be able to do such thing. After choosing the option to download windows or install it locally pretty much something like that, i get a notification titled "SystemSettingsAdminFlows.exe - Bad Image". It says something like this : Despite that message, apparently it can still continue the procedure to reset. I did that exactly and ended up with the message saying "There was a problem when resetting your PC. No ch

:)

alkpersonaluse, Dec 26, 2021

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Dec 26, 2021
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Dec 26, 2021
  4. hellrazor Win User

Something is wrong with my windows

Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Dec 26, 2021
Thema:

Something is wrong with my windows

1. Something is wrong with my windows - Similar Threads - Something wrong

2. Oops! Something went wrong. Please try again.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Oops! Something went wrong. Please try again.: Every time I go to reply to my thread it says "Oops! Something went wrong. Please try again."I found one thread about this, which just said to try using an in-private browser window which didn't work. How do I fix this?Edit: Even on this thread, when I try to respond it says...
  3. Oops! Something went wrong. Please try again.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Oops! Something went wrong. Please try again.: Every time I go to reply to my thread it says "Oops! Something went wrong. Please try again."I found one thread about this, which just said to try using an in-private browser window which didn't work. How do I fix this?Edit: Even on this thread, when I try to respond it says...
  4. Is something wrong with OneDrive?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is something wrong with OneDrive?: On my home laptop, starting OneDrive just spins and never connects. I tried the unlink/link recommendation.Alternatively, when I sign into the web onedrive.com I don't see my files anywhere.If I try to see my account settings, I get the "something went wrong" message.Will all...
  5. Is something wrong with OneDrive?

Is something wrong with OneDrive?: On my home laptop, starting OneDrive just spins and never connects. I tried the unlink/link recommendation.Alternatively, when I sign into the web onedrive.com I don't see my files anywhere.If I try to see my account settings, I get the "something went wrong" message.Will all...
  6. Error "Something went wrong." keeps appearing when I send a verification code to unlock my...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error "Something went wrong." keeps appearing when I send a verification code to unlock my...: The error "Something went wrong." keeps appearing when I send a verification code to unlock my account, and it sends the code but doesn't send me to the page to enter the code.I also can't use the account recovery method because it has unanswerable questions. I need help,...
  7. Error "Something went wrong." keeps appearing when I send a verification code to unlock my...

Error "Something went wrong." keeps appearing when I send a verification code to unlock my...: The error "Something went wrong." keeps appearing when I send a verification code to unlock my account, and it sends the code but doesn't send me to the page to enter the code.I also can't use the account recovery method because it has unanswerable questions. I need help,...
  8. everytime i try to log into my microsoft account it says something went wrong

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    everytime i try to log into my microsoft account it says something went wrong: I've been trying to fix this by resetting my computer, looking through settings, and just recently the prompt came up asking for the password to my account, so I inserted it, and it showed this screen every time if the password was correct or not. I also tried resetting the...
  9. everytime i try to log into my microsoft account it says something went wrong

in Windows 10 Gaming
    everytime i try to log into my microsoft account it says something went wrong: I've been trying to fix this by resetting my computer, looking through settings, and just recently the prompt came up asking for the password to my account, so I inserted it, and it showed this screen every time if the password was correct or not. I also tried resetting the...
  10. everytime i try to log into my microsoft account it says something went wrong