Windows 10: Something is wrong with my windows

Discus and support Something is wrong with my windows in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I was trying to reset my windows, per usual, as i do this regularly like every year. You know, restarting through this feature :But this time, when i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by alkpersonaluse, Dec 26, 2021.

1. Something is wrong with my windows

I was trying to reset my windows, per usual, as i do this regularly like every year. You know, restarting through this feature :But this time, when i tried to reset, it appears to not be able to do such thing. After choosing the option to download windows or install it locally pretty much something like that, i get a notification titled "SystemSettingsAdminFlows.exe - Bad Image". It says something like this : Despite that message, apparently it can still continue the procedure to reset. I did that exactly and ended up with the message saying "There was a problem when resetting your PC. No ch

:)

alkpersonaluse, Dec 26, 2021

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Dec 26, 2021
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Dec 26, 2021
  4. hellrazor Win User

Something is wrong with my windows

Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Dec 26, 2021
Thema:

Something is wrong with my windows

1. Something is wrong with my windows - Similar Threads - Something wrong

2. Something went wrong. Pin not available.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Something went wrong. Pin not available.: I turned on my Windows 11 computer. When I clicked the pretty picture to enter my PIN, "Something went wrong. PIN not available. Click to reset your PIN". When I clicked, pop-up said I wasn't connected to the net. Closed the pop-up, clicked on the net icon. Only inactive...
  3. Something went wrong. Pin not available.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Something went wrong. Pin not available.: I turned on my Windows 11 computer. When I clicked the pretty picture to enter my PIN, "Something went wrong. PIN not available. Click to reset your PIN". When I clicked, pop-up said I wasn't connected to the net. Closed the pop-up, clicked on the net icon. Only inactive...
  4. Can't sign in to Microsoft account in Windows 10 - error says "Something went wrong. Please...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't sign in to Microsoft account in Windows 10 - error says "Something went wrong. Please...: Just tried to sign in to MS store and after entering my pin I received the message "Something went wrong. Please try again later. 0x8007003B". I went to Settings and there's a message saying "You need to update some info for your Microsoft account" but when I click to do so...
  5. Can't sign in to Microsoft account in Windows 10 - error says "Something went wrong. Please...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't sign in to Microsoft account in Windows 10 - error says "Something went wrong. Please...: Just tried to sign in to MS store and after entering my pin I received the message "Something went wrong. Please try again later. 0x8007003B". I went to Settings and there's a message saying "You need to update some info for your Microsoft account" but when I click to do so...
  6. Can't sign in to Microsoft account in Windows 10 - error says "Something went wrong. Please...

7. Theres something VERY wrong with my computer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Theres something VERY wrong with my computer: So my pc has a black screen when i boot up and i can move around my cursor but then immediately after i stop moving it the cursor disappears, i then go to my advanced options attempting to fix i go and try to startup repair , asks for my password i enter my daily password …...
  8. Theres something VERY wrong with my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Theres something VERY wrong with my computer: So my pc has a black screen when i boot up and i can move around my cursor but then immediately after i stop moving it the cursor disappears, i then go to my advanced options attempting to fix i go and try to startup repair , asks for my password i enter my daily password …...
  9. Theres something VERY wrong with my computer

10. "Something went wrong, please try again" when I try to log in to my microsoft account from...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Something went wrong, please try again" when I try to log in to my microsoft account from...: Hi there, I need your assistance on a Microsoft account login matter. I've been trying to log in to my Microsoft account from any browser or computer, and right after I input my email I get a "Something went wrong, please try again" message. It never even gives me a chance to...