Windows 10: Something is wrong with Your Info page in Settings

Discus and support Something is wrong with Your Info page in Settings in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I'm sorry I am a bit new to Windows 10. I updated my Windows 10 to 20H2 just yesterday. I experienced no issues at first, and I loved the new look.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by KenLozano, Oct 22, 2020.

1. KenLozano Win User

Something is wrong with Your Info page in Settings

I'm sorry I am a bit new to Windows 10.

I updated my Windows 10 to 20H2 just yesterday. I experienced no issues at first, and I loved the new look. But whenever I try to enter Your Info page in Settings, a "Your PC will automatically restart in one minute. Your PC ran into a problem and it needs to restart." note pops up. The only thing that I think will fix the problem is to revert back to 2004, but is there another way to fix it? ​

:)

KenLozano, Oct 22, 2020
  2. theonedub Win User

GPUz Incorrect Info GF117

I've got the GT620M in a Zenbook and the newest version of GPUz has it listed as a 40nm part whereas all other info on the web suggests its 28nm. Can you investigate, W1z?

Thanks

theonedub, Oct 22, 2020
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Oct 22, 2020
  4. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Oct 22, 2020
Thema:

1. Something is wrong with Your Info page in Settings - Similar Threads - Something wrong Info

2. Account on Settings page is different than the one in Your info in Accounts

in Windows 10 Customization
    Account on Settings page is different than the one in Your info in Accounts: Are they supposed to be like this? The reason I am worried is that I don't know if I'm the administrator of my computer or not. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/account-on-settings-page-is-different-than-the-one/131c476a-e713-4952-95c7-505e3734edfd
  3. Something went wrong launching your game.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Something went wrong launching your game.: I'm getting this error while trying to launch snowrunner. My pc updated and something went wrong so it reset. Tried reinstalling the game several times...Does anyone know of a solution? I couldn't find anything online....
  4. Email in Your Info settings

Email in Your Info settings: I just wanna change the email to MY email. I never asked for this email to link to my local account, but I guess it just does that when you sign in. How do I fix this???...
  5. Something went wrong and your pin is not available

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Something went wrong and your pin is not available: Hey, I have a problem I updated windows 10 using Windows update assistant, but when I restarted my computer, I got this message on login 'something went wrong and your pin is not available' and there is an option saying 'set up a new one' but when I press it, nothing happens,...
  6. Something wrong with the soundaround in settings 7.1.

Something wrong with the soundaround in settings 7.1.: Hello, When i right click the Sound Button down to the right i press the Sound button and then when I go to Playback and when i click on my Hyper X headset and then press Properties and after that i press advenced and then spatial sound and there when i try to choose Dolby...
  7. “something went wrong and your pin is unavailable”

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    “something went wrong and your pin is unavailable”: i got that when i booted up my pc,i signed in with my password instead and removed the pin,then restarted my computer then added a new one.seemed to have fixed it but what caused this? submitted by /u/Lord_Chanka_69 [link] [comments]...
  8. Windows 10 > Settings > Your Info

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows 10 > Settings > Your Info: Hi all, When I follow the thread above in the subject line Windows 10 > Settings > Your Info, the email that shows on my account is incorrect. I cannot change it because every time I try to it asks me to verify an email account that doesn't exist. Further, when I try to...
  9. Wrong Email Address Appearing in Settings > Your Info

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Wrong Email Address Appearing in Settings > Your Info: I just purchased a new computer with Windows 10 and I fat fingered a setup and typed the wrong email address and now YOUR INFO shows the wrong email address. Is there a way to change this?...
  10. wrong info

wrong info: Hi, so on my lock screen my name comes up as adam Russell instead of Adam Russell, It sounds silly but it's really starting to annoy me. I'm not very good with computers so in the easiest way step by step how can I change this to have my name displayed correctly upon log in....