Windows 10: Something keeps eating my memory and crashing my programs.

Discus and support Something keeps eating my memory and crashing my programs. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Using Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit with 32 gigs of RAM. After using can my computer run it it seems something is eating at my memory and I just can’t find... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/MrOptiX, Mar 21, 2020.

1. Something keeps eating my memory and crashing my programs.

Using Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit with 32 gigs of RAM. After using can my computer run it it seems something is eating at my memory and I just can’t find what!? I’ve used malwarebytes pro to see if I have a virus and it says I’m clean. Does anyone have an idea without doing a clean install?

submitted by /u/MrOptiX
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/MrOptiX, Mar 21, 2020
  2. DrPepper Win User

Best way to keep vista clean and healthy

Yeah just caught it there.

I'm going to attempt to have a step by step guide on how to use these programs efficiently.

DrPepper, Mar 21, 2020
  3. Fifa 15 Program keeps crashing

Hi Rajahben,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall the program and check if that fixes the issue. Follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X.

• Click on Programs & Features.

• Look for the program and right click on it and click on
      Uninstall.

• Once uninstall is complete restart the computer and try to reinstall the program.

• Check if issue persists.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, Mar 21, 2020
  4. peach1971 Win User

Something keeps eating my memory and crashing my programs.

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Mar 21, 2020
Thema:

Something keeps eating my memory and crashing my programs.

1. Something keeps eating my memory and crashing my programs. - Similar Threads - Something keeps eating

2. why my svchost.exe eat 67% memory

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why my svchost.exe eat 67% memory: I notice it when my laptop is lagging; my consumption of memory is 31% or 37%. But I searched for svchost.exe. It's a virus because it's consumed more rum, but it's needed on my laptop system, and I use Malwarebytes to detect it. When I scan it, it's a virus, and my...
  3. why my svchost.exe eat 67% memory

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why my svchost.exe eat 67% memory: I notice it when my laptop is lagging; my consumption of memory is 31% or 37%. But I searched for svchost.exe. It's a virus because it's consumed more rum, but it's needed on my laptop system, and I use Malwarebytes to detect it. When I scan it, it's a virus, and my...
  4. Something is eating up my C-drives free space

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Something is eating up my C-drives free space: Drive #1 - Samsung SSD 960 EVO 250GB 232 GB C: I'm able to find 50GB of files when I check, but I only have about 10GB of free space. I turned off hibernation, which gave me another 20GB. This was 4 days ago. Now I have about 10GB free space. My C-drive is the OS only,...
  5. Programs keep crashing on my windows PC.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Programs keep crashing on my windows PC.: Hello, I have recently bought new parts to construct my second PC. I put this together, installed windows, and everything else i think however i soon noticed as I started downloading and playing games, apps on my computer started crashing a lot. This first happened with...
  6. Windows 10 Eating My Hard Drive Memory

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Eating My Hard Drive Memory: When i do copy form one drive to another drive some folders and files are showing some Blue Color Arrow and its taking double memory of hardrive please tell me what to do? [img] 153540
  7. Service Host eats 90% of my memory

Service Host eats 90% of my memory: Hi, I am facing a serious problem that the service host processes take up most of my PC memory 16G. It all starts low, but would gradually increase as time passes, and in about 3 to 4 hours, it will take as much as 90% of the memory. This is definitely not reasonable. and...
  8. Service host eating my pc memory

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Service host eating my pc memory: Hi guys, I recently built my own PC. Generally it worked ok and was a huge improvement compared with my previous pc. However, I noticed that there are many service host processes in task manager. The processes don’t take up too much memory immediately after I turn on the PC,...
  9. Something is eating my free storage space

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Something is eating my free storage space: Something is eating my free storage space. I almost ran our of space on the drive where Windows 10 is installed. So I compressed that whole drive. That freed up 9 GB. However, over the next couple days that free space became, 7 the 6 then 5 then 4 and now 2.5 GB. I have...
  10. Service Host processes eating my memory

Service Host processes eating my memory: Over the past week, applications, games and web pages keep crashing after about an hour or two after I start my computer. I checked task Manager and saw my memory usage was ridiculous high for what I was running. Something like 95% just for running Discord. There are at least...