Windows 10: Something keeps scrolling down in my Windows related apps

Discus and support Something keeps scrolling down in my Windows related apps in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Recently had an issue where I wasn't able to do anything in Settings because something kept on forcing my programs to scroll downwards. I had... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by shiroBlank, Jul 22, 2021.

1. Something keeps scrolling down in my Windows related apps

Recently had an issue where I wasn't able to do anything in Settings because something kept on forcing my programs to scroll downwards. I had reinstalled Windows 10 as I was needing to do a fresh install anyways but for some reason there problem still exists.To go more in-depth, the issue only occurs in my Settings, Microsoft Store, and my Search bar on the bottom left. Otherwise everything else works as normal, Chrome works as intended, Discord, games, etc. I've unplugged every device connected to my PC, and it still persists, thus ruling out any of my USB devices. I have found HID Compliant

:)

shiroBlank, Jul 22, 2021

2. Apps related to windows will load infinitely

Hello almightytaco24, my name is Irisdiel and I am an independent advisor.

Down below I'm going to provide you with instructions on how to fix your issue followed by a URL you may refer to for more information and methods.

I suggest running a clean boot and a system file checker.

I also suggest resetting the apps:

Press Windows and I key together on your Keyboard.

Click on Apps> Click on Apps & features in the right pane.

Scroll down and search for Forza horizon 4 from the list and click on

Advance options.

Scroll down and select Reset.

You should also follow the troubleshooting steps:

Select the Start button > Settings > Update & Security > Troubleshoot > Windows Store Apps.

URL:
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/402749...

Thank you and good luck.

Regards- .

Irisdiel H, Jul 22, 2021
  3. pedsto Win User
    scrolling bad

New event. When placing cursor over a list or row of columns, even the volume bar scrolling is automatic and proceeds to one end of the series and stops. The scrolling also stops when I move the cursor away from the list but am unable to select anything in the list. Not all the possible lists are effected. Other sites have recommended mouse/kb fixes. Have tried all those but the phenomena persists. Have not had any known updates recently and don't have a restore point to try. Any other suggestions? W10Pro 1903

pedsto, Jul 22, 2021
  4. Rose Cal Win User

Something keeps scrolling down in my Windows related apps

Windows 10 Photos app slow scrolling

Hi Amit,

Corruptions may be the possible cause why the scroll was slow when using Photo app. To isolate your issue, we'd like to gather more information:

• Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far aside from increasing the no. of lines to scroll under Mouse settings to 50?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you follow the steps in this
    article
    to to scan for corruptions and restore corrupted system files. If the issue still persists, we recommend that you perform the instructions in this

article
    to restore Windows corruption errors.

Feel free to post us back if you need more assistance.

Rose Cal, Jul 22, 2021
Thema:

Something keeps scrolling down in my Windows related apps

1. Something keeps scrolling down in my Windows related apps - Similar Threads - Something keeps scrolling

2. Windows keeps scrolling down

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows keeps scrolling down: Hey,so in multiple programs my laptop keeps on scrolling down until the bottom of the page. Also happens when not in fullscreen. When typing text it sometimes keeps on shifting the cursor right. This happens in intervals and then stops.I dont have a mouse attatched. I am...
  3. Windows keeps scrolling down

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows keeps scrolling down: Hey,so in multiple programs my laptop keeps on scrolling down until the bottom of the page. Also happens when not in fullscreen. When typing text it sometimes keeps on shifting the cursor right. This happens in intervals and then stops.I dont have a mouse attatched. I am...
  4. Windows keeps scrolling down

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. My pages keep scrolling up and down

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pages keep scrolling up and down: When I go on any window related apps such as the Microsoft store or within settings, the page immediately scrolls to the bottom or top and won’t let me scroll what so ever. Even when I start up the computer, the time and date on the Lock Screen is going up and down in a...
  6. My pages keep scrolling up and down

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My pages keep scrolling up and down: When I go on any window related apps such as the Microsoft store or within settings, the page immediately scrolls to the bottom or top and won’t let me scroll what so ever. Even when I start up the computer, the time and date on the Lock Screen is going up and down in a...
  7. My pages keep scrolling up and down

8. Laptop keeps scrolling down

Laptop keeps scrolling down: I have noticed a couple of problems after updating my system's windows 10 such as not been able to access my UEFI or format my system. However, the problems didn't pose a serious threat to productivity as the current problem. The end key function keeps activating by itself....
  9. My windows 10 settings and other apps keep scrolling down

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My windows 10 settings and other apps keep scrolling down: It keeps scrolling down on the windows settings related apps (Settings app, Network settings, these are the only ones i've found that do this, it doesn't happen on any other app or software. submitted by /u/Icy-Interaction-9882 [link] [comments]...
  10. Windows keeps scrolling down

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows keeps scrolling down: my screen keeps scrolling down and does not let me scroll up , but when i press spacebar it goes back to normal. what should i do ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/windows-keeps-scrolling-down/9727b09b-798f-4ab1-bf29-a252af1924cd