Windows 10: Something on my pc is blocking ads, but i dont know what

Discus and support Something on my pc is blocking ads, but i dont know what in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Something on my pc is blocking ads, but I don't know what it is. It isn't my browser because that doesn't have a ad blocker on it, Do you have any... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by AdamCavanagh1, Feb 8, 2021.

1. Something on my pc is blocking ads, but i dont know what

Something on my pc is blocking ads, but I don't know what it is. It isn't my browser because that doesn't have a ad blocker on it,

Do you have any ideas on what may be blocking ads on my browser, I.e windows security

i have checked windows security and I don't think anything is blocking the ads.

this is annoying because websites will so a popup saying i am using an adblocker and it gets really annoying.

:)

AdamCavanagh1, Feb 8, 2021
  2. sonja72 Win User

Call Blocking

Hi, Just reading your comment regarding the update to enable call blocking, do you know how to or if there is an ipdate to block certain numbers on Lumia 520 by any chance, My instruction manual gives me step by step guide on how to do it but when i try
    it, i dont have the features it suggests ??? thanks in advance if yoou can help

sonja72, Feb 8, 2021
  3. Gordon7 Win User
    Edge Not Giving Suggested Sites When Using 'Dont Block Cookies'

I have these settings and Google gives suggested sites after the first 3-4 letters:

Something on my pc is blocking ads, but i dont know what [​IMG]

Gordon7, Feb 8, 2021
  4. Something on my pc is blocking ads, but i dont know what

How to block ads on Microsoft Edge and Start8 is not working on Windows 10

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I will definitely assist you.

Let’s try simple steps and check if this helps in resolving the issue. Follow the below step provided. Try turning on the
    Block pop-ups and check if this helps to block the ads.

• Open Microsoft edge and click on () button.

• Go to settings and click on View advanced settings.
    • Turn on Block pop-ups.
    Start8 may not work as it works on Windows 8 due to incompatibility with Windows 10.

Hope this helps. If you need further assistance with Windows, let us know and will be glad to help.

Billion Debbarma, Feb 8, 2021
Thema:

Something on my pc is blocking ads, but i dont know what

1. Something on my pc is blocking ads, but i dont know what - Similar Threads - Something blocking ads

2. I really dont know what is going on to my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I really dont know what is going on to my pc: My pc was giving some signs that there is something wrong going on lately but yesterday it just shocked me with blue screen then setting off the pc also after that it showed an error message that says "Boot device not found - Please install an operating system on your...
  3. I really dont know what is going on to my pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I really dont know what is going on to my pc: My pc was giving some signs that there is something wrong going on lately but yesterday it just shocked me with blue screen then setting off the pc also after that it showed an error message that says "Boot device not found - Please install an operating system on your...
  4. I really dont know what is going on to my pc

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Something is spamming my downloads folder and I dont know why and what is causing it

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Something is spamming my downloads folder and I dont know why and what is causing it: Everyday, I see that my downloads folder is just full of random things suck as 06 5a 5c stuff like that, and I don't know if its a virus or not so I need help, and I don't know if this is a virus or not...
  6. I dont know what to do.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I dont know what to do.: I bought Windows 10 Home. Downloaded and installed it. Absolutely nothing changed. Cant personalize or anything like I bought it to do. Does it take a couple days to activate or do I have to get a refund and waste money on Windows 10 Pro because it says my Windows Edition is...
  7. I dont know what happend

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I dont know what happend: I let my HP laptop install an update while it was installing I noticed that it stayed at 54% suddenly the laptop restarted and is now showing this https://i.imgur.com/EBkU6EV.jpg Can anyone help me? submitted by /u/Taurenz [link] [comments]...
  8. i dont know whats wrong

i dont know whats wrong: my msvcp140.dll won't work and I am trying to play games but it is saying its missing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-know-whats-wrong/6dc9affe-348a-49ac-ac8c-9e6223cfdffb
  9. Something's running on my PC, and I don't know what.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Something's running on my PC, and I don't know what.: Hey guys! So I have had this gaming laptop for almost a year now, and everything is fine with it, its just that since one month ago, I felt like the battery was draining way faster at school, and when plugged in it gets really hot and even the fans kick when just browsing the...
  10. I dont know what is happenig

I dont know what is happenig: I wanted to ask I have windows 10 and when I turn on a game called league of legends its saying in task manager that league of legends is 60% in task manager but in task manager is saying that the hole processor is working on 100% and its just the game nothing in the...