Windows 10: something problem in my windows 10 ?

Discus and support something problem in my windows 10 ? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] i dont know what is this problem but it happen also other application . it happens when i move mouse to white area in that application or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/sohail14, Dec 3, 2019.

1. something problem in my windows 10 ?

/u/sohail14, Dec 3, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Dec 3, 2019
  3. Nordic Win User
    Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Dec 3, 2019
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

something problem in my windows 10 ?

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Dec 3, 2019
Thema:

something problem in my windows 10 ?

1. something problem in my windows 10 ? - Similar Threads - something problem

2. "Something went wrong. There was a problem signing in with your passkey"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Something went wrong. There was a problem signing in with your passkey": Hello,I recently tried to login to my Apple account and when I got asked to sign in I tried to login with my passkey for Apple.A popup appeared asking me for my password for my computer and when I entered it it came up with an error that said:"Something went wrong. There was...
  3. "Something went wrong. There was a problem signing in with your passkey"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Something went wrong. There was a problem signing in with your passkey": Hello,I recently tried to login to my Apple account and when I got asked to sign in I tried to login with my passkey for Apple.A popup appeared asking me for my password for my computer and when I entered it it came up with an error that said:"Something went wrong. There was...
  4. Same problem as others; Microsoft 365 Family Safety - 'Something isn't working on our end....

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Same problem as others; Microsoft 365 Family Safety - 'Something isn't working on our end....: I have the very same problem as the person in this thread https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/msoffice/forum/all/microsoft-365-family-safety-something-isnt-working/da7f4370-b7b1-444d-b0a7-724ffbdbdd5f And no mater what I just get the same Ice Cream Images as his, if I try to...
  5. Same problem as others; Microsoft 365 Family Safety - 'Something isn't working on our end....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Same problem as others; Microsoft 365 Family Safety - 'Something isn't working on our end....: I have the very same problem as the person in this thread https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/msoffice/forum/all/microsoft-365-family-safety-something-isnt-working/da7f4370-b7b1-444d-b0a7-724ffbdbdd5f And no mater what I just get the same Ice Cream Images as his, if I try to...
  6. Same problem as others; Microsoft 365 Family Safety - 'Something isn't working on our end....

7. A nividia problem something with windows ?

A nividia problem something with windows ?: This appeared and I think this is the reason for my blue screens. How to fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/a-nividia-problem-something-with-windows/51750627-3ca2-491a-b341-ea8854b391e0
  8. A nividia problem something with windows ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A nividia problem something with windows ?: This appeared and I think this is the reason for my blue screens. How to fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/a-nividia-problem-something-with-windows/51750627-3ca2-491a-b341-ea8854b391e0
  9. How to fix "Something went wrong. There was a problem saving your passkey."

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix "Something went wrong. There was a problem saving your passkey.": Every time I try and use mintbase template that wants to save a passkey I'm unable to. I get to the point where it wants to save a passkey and then I get this error:Something went wrong. There was a problem saving your passkey.I've upgraded to the latest Windows feature...
  10. How to fix "Something went wrong. There was a problem saving your passkey."

How to fix "Something went wrong. There was a problem saving your passkey.": Every time I try and use mintbase template that wants to save a passkey I'm unable to. I get to the point where it wants to save a passkey and then I get this error:Something went wrong. There was a problem saving your passkey.I've upgraded to the latest Windows feature...