Windows 10: something problem in my windows 10 ?

Discus and support something problem in my windows 10 ? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] i dont know what is this problem but it happen also other application . it happens when i move mouse to white area in that application or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/sohail14, Dec 3, 2019.

1. something problem in my windows 10 ?

/u/sohail14, Dec 3, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Dec 3, 2019
  3. Nordic Win User
    Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Dec 3, 2019
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

something problem in my windows 10 ?

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Dec 3, 2019
Thema:

something problem in my windows 10 ?

1. something problem in my windows 10 ? - Similar Threads - something problem

2. For something COMPLETELY Different

in Windows 10 Support
    For something COMPLETELY Different: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=45X4VP8CGtk For someone who is 18 years old, this is very impressive. 146456
  3. Where can I learn to put together a movie in Microsoft 10? I found something in Photos,...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Where can I learn to put together a movie in Microsoft 10? I found something in Photos,...: Where can I learn to put together a movie in Microsoft 10? I found something in Photos, but it doesn't tell me how to use the app. properly. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-can-i-learn-to-put-together-a-movie-in/823453ad-693b-43ac-af1f-85078948c4aa"
  4. How do I set up the called for PIN number instead of having to hit something else to put in...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    How do I set up the called for PIN number instead of having to hit something else to put in...: How do I set up the called for PIN number instead of having to hit something else to put in my password? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-set-up-the-called-for-pin-number-instead/c73f726a-6913-4175-8319-aa36264b8763
  5. Need help opening files. Constantly get a box pop up that says something is updating

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Need help opening files. Constantly get a box pop up that says something is updating: Someone please tell me how to fix this.. Every time I try to open a picture or some files, this time an mp4, I get a box pop up that tells me something is updating and the file will be available shortly... Shortly never seems to come. How can I stop this and finally be...
  6. is this a driver problem or something else

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    is this a driver problem or something else: After upgrade from Windows 7 to 10 , the HDMI port on my HP pavilion HPE 1230-c desktop no longer works. Other than buying a new PC (not happening) is there a solution?...
  7. problem with something running in the background making my computer unusable

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    problem with something running in the background making my computer unusable: I have a problem with something running in the back ground. that makes my computer unusable. When I do ctrl alt delete it takes like 5 minutes for task manager to pop up. when I finally get their I dont remember exactly what the error is is but it says it had something to do...
  8. Problem connecting to Microsoft Bluetooth Mobile 3600 Mouse, fairly sure it has something...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Problem connecting to Microsoft Bluetooth Mobile 3600 Mouse, fairly sure it has something...: I bought a Microsoft Bluetooth Mobile 3600 Mouse a while ago, and for some reason, whenever I try to pair it, it tells withing 5 seconds to try again. I've tried a lot of recommended fixes: rolling back, updating, and uninstalling and reinstalling my Bluetooth drivers, doing...
  9. DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION BSOD After Gaming - Video/Sound Driver problem or something else??

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION BSOD After Gaming - Video/Sound Driver problem or something else??: Okay, so for a month or so now I’ve been having “rendering device lost”errors on a game called Overwatch. Through help I got on the Overwatch tech forums, and event viewer, it appears as if my display drivers and possibly my sound drivers are causing the issue. I’ve done a...
  10. Problem with VAIO tablet (Something Happened)

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Problem with VAIO tablet (Something Happened): I used the media creation tool to make a USB flash drive to install Windows 10. This worked perfectly on my main PC. I ran setup on my tablet and after checking for updates, it asks for the product key with no way to continue without it. I ran the media creation tool...