Windows 10: Something s wrong with my device ,, i dont know if it is USB or my device

Discus and support Something s wrong with my device ,, i dont know if it is USB or my device in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; i use windows 10 ,, i used to download some movies and download it in to the USB , This time , non of my USB s are working ,, it is showing that it has... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Shaza _2009, May 17, 2022.

1. Something s wrong with my device ,, i dont know if it is USB or my device

i use windows 10 ,, i used to download some movies and download it in to the USB , This time , non of my USB s are working ,, it is showing that it has enough spaces ,, i emptied my USB , i deleted all the videos ,, but it wasn't working

:)

Shaza _2009, May 17, 2022
  2. Aevum Win User

usb device not recognized

too many devices on the same usb hub, 1 usb hub can only give around 150mA to 1 device, but that device can negotiate to get 550mA, but in that case its sucking all the power that the specific USB hub can provide, usualy wifi and bluetooth will suck up 550mA, diabling the hub for more devices

Aevum, May 17, 2022
  3. USB devices have yellow marker in device manager under 'Other devices'

Hi Roger,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Let me help you.

• What is the make and model of your devices?

I suggest you to perform the following troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Method 1: Hardware and Devices Troubleshooter.

I suggest you to run hardware and devices troubleshooter and check.

• Press the Windows + X,
      and click on Search.

• Type troubleshooting and select
      Troubleshooting

• Click on Hardware and Sound and select
      Hardware and Devices

• Click on Next to run the troubleshooter

Method 2: Update USB Controllers.

To update the USB Controllers from Device Manager follow these steps.

• Go to Device manager in control panel.

• Select Device manager and a Device Manager window will pop-up.

• Double Click on USB Controllers to expand.

• Right click on the USB Controllers that is listed and select Update.

I hope the information helps. If you need any further assistance, please feel free to contact us again. We will be happy to assist you accordingly.

Aswin_Anand, May 17, 2022
  4. Something s wrong with my device ,, i dont know if it is USB or my device

USB Device - No Media

Hi Huw,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to follow the methods below and check if it helps.

Method 1: Run Hardware and Devices Troubleshooter

Follow these steps to run Hardware and Devices troubleshooter:

• Press Windows key + X and click on Control Panel.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • Select View all on the top left corner.
    • Click Hardware and Devices.
    • Follow the on-screen instruction to run the troubleshooter.
    Method 2: Uninstall and reinstall the USB drivers

Uninstall and reinstall the USB drivers from device manager follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X and select
      Device Manager.
    • Search for USB Drivers and expand it.
    • Right click on the USB Drivers and select
      Uninstall
    • Restart the Computer.
    Also install the latest USB drivers from the manufacturer’s website.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, May 17, 2022
Thema:

Something s wrong with my device ,, i dont know if it is USB or my device

1. Something s wrong with my device ,, i dont know if it is USB or my device - Similar Threads - Something wrong device

2. I think there is something wrong with my device manager.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I think there is something wrong with my device manager.: I have been having problems with my device manager saying that there are problems with the HP R70 firmware. But it says its up to date and I have done the SFC /scannow & chkdsk commands with them coming back saying there's nothing wrong. I have also used HP support assistant...
  3. I think there is something wrong with my device manager.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I think there is something wrong with my device manager.: I have been having problems with my device manager saying that there are problems with the HP R70 firmware. But it says its up to date and I have done the SFC /scannow & chkdsk commands with them coming back saying there's nothing wrong. I have also used HP support assistant...
  4. I think there is something wrong with my device manager.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Something s wrong with my device ,, i dont know if it is USB or my device

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Something s wrong with my device ,, i dont know if it is USB or my device: i use windows 10 ,, i used to download some movies and download it in to the USB , This time , non of my USB s are working ,, it is showing that it has enough spaces ,, i emptied my USB , i deleted all the videos ,, but it wasn't working...
  6. Something s wrong with my device ,, i dont know if it is USB or my device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Something s wrong with my device ,, i dont know if it is USB or my device: i use windows 10 ,, i used to download some movies and download it in to the USB , This time , non of my USB s are working ,, it is showing that it has enough spaces ,, i emptied my USB , i deleted all the videos ,, but it wasn't working...
  7. i dont know whats wrong

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    i dont know whats wrong: my msvcp140.dll won't work and I am trying to play games but it is saying its missing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-know-whats-wrong/6dc9affe-348a-49ac-ac8c-9e6223cfdffb
  8. "find my device" is wrong

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    "find my device" is wrong: My Windows 10 desktop PC is located in South Carolina. When I execute "find my device" from microsoft.com, it shows my desktop computer to be located 1000 miles away in Kansas. This is not an IP issue, since my IP address is associated with a company a few miles away. Is...
  9. Something is wrong with my USB devices

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Something is wrong with my USB devices: so for the longest time i've suffered the wraith of netgear. since i moved about a year ago, i have had no way to set up my ethernet in my room so a usb adapter was my only option. i used to have the wna3100, and now the a6210 and i have to face the same problems with both....
  10. Something wrong with devices inside my HP pavilion laptop?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Something wrong with devices inside my HP pavilion laptop?: Check my system information see if i have miss, nor something wrong with devices inside my HP pavilion laptop then here is [img] 133044