Windows 10: something that i don't know make me restart my computer every time

Discus and support something that i don't know make me restart my computer every time in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; this happens to me every day! some times when I use my PC, the cursor starts moving slower than before, I can't do anything, I can't close any... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by elyess_4, Apr 30, 2020.

1. elyess_4 Win User

something that i don't know make me restart my computer every time

this happens to me every day!

some times when I use my PC, the cursor starts moving slower than before, I can't do anything, I can't close any program, then the cursor stops moving, so I keep pressing on the power button to force shutdown it. then I turn on it.all my unsaved work is deleted now. is there's a way to fix this?

:)

elyess_4, Apr 30, 2020

2. AMD A10-6800K 4.1GHz Quad Core Overclocking possibility

Thanks, have heard this before...is their a step by step procedure to OC using the bios settings you suggest.
    i don’t intend pushing this to its limit...but some increase would be great, any suggestions on a good air cooler ?

thanks

reddwarf4ever, Apr 30, 2020
  3. JDivineŠ Win User
    stuff that don`t work

I also tryed safe mode, it still didn`t work on it. and Glucofacts Deluxe STILL does not work, so... you say that you don`t know how it started working on win 10 for you?

JDivineŠ, Apr 30, 2020
  4. something that i don't know make me restart my computer every time

computer randomly restarts multiple times

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for posting your query.

Let me help you to fix the issue.

To understand the issue better, please provide us more information.

• What is the make and model of the computer?

• When does the system exactly restart? Please elaborate.

• How did you upgraded to Windows 10 through Windows update or Windows 10 ISO?
    Let’s try simple steps and check if this helps. Follow the below steps.

Method 1.

I suggest you to check the settings, if the automatic restart is set on the system.

• Open file explorer and click on Computer on the top pane.

• Click on System properties and click on
      Advanced system settings.

• Now click on Advanced tab and click on
      Settings
      button on Startup and Recovery option.

• Uncheck on Automatically restart.
    If the issue still persist try the below methods.

Method 2.

I suggest you to boot the system in Clean boot state and check if the issue still persist.
    Clean boot process will help you determine which third party program/app that is causing this issue. It could be some other application or programs, which runs on the computer at the background, leading to this issue. Please visit the below link
    on how to perform Clean boot.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/929135

Disclaimer: Please go through the section: How to reset the computer to start as usual after troubleshooting with clean boot of the Kb article to boot the computer in normal startup after fixing the issue.

Hope this helps. If you need further assistance with Windows, let us know and will be glad to help.

Billion Debbarma, Apr 30, 2020
Thema:

something that i don't know make me restart my computer every time

1. something that i don't know make me restart my computer every time - Similar Threads - something don't restart

2. Is there something I don't know about?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there something I don't know about?: For some reason, my laptop isn't receiving the 23h2 update. What's even more perplexing is I ran PC health check, and it said my Processor isn't supported?...
  3. Is there something I don't know about?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there something I don't know about?: For some reason, my laptop isn't receiving the 23h2 update. What's even more perplexing is I ran PC health check, and it said my Processor isn't supported?...
  4. Every time I restart the computer, it forgets the time.

Every time I restart the computer, it forgets the time.: Always after restarting when I look at the time, it shows a completely different time. I set the computer to synchronize with the time zone, but it still doesn't show me the correct time. What should i do?...
  5. Every time I restart the computer, it forgets the time.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Every time I restart the computer, it forgets the time.: Always after restarting when I look at the time, it shows a completely different time. I set the computer to synchronize with the time zone, but it still doesn't show me the correct time. What should i do?...
  6. Something's up with my computer and I don't know what it is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Something's up with my computer and I don't know what it is...: Hello,Almost a week ago, my computer went into an Automatic Repair Loop out of the blue. There was nothing wrong with it before it went into the ARL. I tried fixing it by doing 2 system restorations. They didn't help with anything, so I tried starting my computer in safe mode...
  7. Something's up with my computer and I don't know what it is...

Something's up with my computer and I don't know what it is...: Hello,Almost a week ago, my computer went into an Automatic Repair Loop out of the blue. There was nothing wrong with it before it went into the ARL. I tried fixing it by doing 2 system restorations. They didn't help with anything, so I tried starting my computer in safe mode...
  8. Something's up with my computer and I don't know what it is...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. I don't know if it's just me but every time I make or receive calls, it's always on "Use...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I don't know if it's just me but every time I make or receive calls, it's always on "Use...: [ATTACH] https://preview.redd.it/stamspmi9j161.png?width=1366&format=png&auto=webp&s=7ee138b0e72df8fa44e0c1d919f49f1889c1a6ba submitted by /u/iceberg27mm [link] [comments]...
  10. Bug or something i don't know

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bug or something i don't know: [ATTACH] so when i'm doing online meeting class, something is showing up like i can describe it as a random lines or something, i don't understand. it happens in any app like my VS Code, Microsoft Teams, WhatsApp Desktop, etc. Does anyone in this community have encountered...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. when laptop updates in resets