Windows 10: Something Unexpected Happens in Microsoft Store

Discus and support Something Unexpected Happens in Microsoft Store in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hey! Microsoft I'm on Windows 10 Version 20H2. I'm facing a problem that is saying that "Something Unexpected Happens" Whenever I try to install or... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Tushar2805, Jan 7, 2021.

1. Something Unexpected Happens in Microsoft Store

Hey! Microsoft

I'm on Windows 10 Version 20H2.

I'm facing a problem that is saying that "Something Unexpected Happens" Whenever I try to install or update any app on MS Store.

Please Suggest me how can I fix this problem. I'm trying from so long but it is not fixed

So, please tell a solution that can fix this.

:)

Tushar2805, Jan 7, 2021
  2. Kapil Arya MVP, Jan 7, 2021
  3. Unexpected Store Exception

Hi,

Many factors can be involved with the Unexpected Store Exception
    blue screen error such as a conflict with some third-party software, a faulty RAM, or a hardware failure. To rectify such issue, we'd like to ask a few questions:

• Were there any changes made on your computer settings prior to this issue?
    • Does your computer have the most recent update for Windows 10?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you follow the series of steps in this
    article
    which lists some troubleshooting instructions suitable for blue screen errors.

We look forward to your response.

Angela Pun, Jan 7, 2021
  4. Something Unexpected Happens in Microsoft Store

Something unexpected happen [Error -80248014]

Hello,

See if suggestions mentioned here helps you:

https://www.kapilarya.com/something-unexpected-...

Let us know if this helps!

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised
    on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Kapil Arya [Directly], Jan 7, 2021
Thema:

Something Unexpected Happens in Microsoft Store

1. Something Unexpected Happens in Microsoft Store - Similar Threads - Something Unexpected Happens

2. "something unexpected happened" in Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "something unexpected happened" in Microsoft Store: So I was trying to download WhatsApp beta and....Then I searched for WhatsApp web download. Still couldn't find it.I don't know if you can see the code, but here: 0x80004002Sorry if I didn't put much infomation, but you can ask me for more info.damn.. what's the problem with...
  3. "something unexpected happened" in Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "something unexpected happened" in Microsoft Store: So I was trying to download WhatsApp beta and....Then I searched for WhatsApp web download. Still couldn't find it.I don't know if you can see the code, but here: 0x80004002Sorry if I didn't put much infomation, but you can ask me for more info.damn.. what's the problem with...
  4. Something unexpected happened

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Something unexpected happened: I dont know what is the unexpected happened in your end but I want you to fix it immediately together with this error code in my store 0x80240013. Microsoft always have issue in their app and I dont know why. Even updating Windows is not worth to try because it does not help....
  5. Something unexpected happened

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Something unexpected happened: I dont know what is the unexpected happened in your end but I want you to fix it immediately together with this error code in my store 0x80240013. Microsoft always have issue in their app and I dont know why. Even updating Windows is not worth to try because it does not help....
  6. Something unexpected happened

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  7. Windows Store download - "Something unexpected happened" - 0x87E00005

Windows Store download - "Something unexpected happened" - 0x87E00005: I am trying to download Halo from the Windows Store, and I keep getting error "Something unexpected happened" - 0x87E00005. I have seen loads of very different suggested solutions for this, which is kind of worrying. I am running on a pretty new PC with W10. Any ideas on a...
  8. Something Unexpected Happens in Microsoft Store

Something Unexpected Happens in Microsoft Store: Code: 0x80070005 hey Microsoft I'm facing this problem sinse last year but it is not fixed yet this error occurs when I try to update installed apps on ms store I tried everything but I can't fix it I also report this problem in the feedback hub app but they are ignoring...
  9. Something happened with Microsoft store

Something happened with Microsoft store: I click on Install but the game or app won’t download. I am just watching Processing …, but no button to click on. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/something-happened-with-microsoft-store/22d7c46d-0068-4e1a-94e3-3fe2dcef9204
  10. Microsoft Store: "Something unexpected happened" Code: 0x80070006

Microsoft Store: "Something unexpected happened" Code: 0x80070006: Just recently have been getting this error code and I'm not sure why. I've gone into command and reset, wuauserv. Reinstalled it in the registry and rebooted my computer multiple times. I've ran the built in Windows Troubleshooter tool (Which was absolutely useless and wasted...