Windows 10: Something using up all my memory

Discus and support Something using up all my memory in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; If I close Opera, it would be just 50-60%. Is it Windows using the memory or is it something hiding from me?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ShamefulHarp590, Oct 2, 2022.

1. Something using up all my memory

If I close Opera, it would be just 50-60%. Is it Windows using the memory or is it something hiding from me?

:)

ShamefulHarp590, Oct 2, 2022
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Oct 2, 2022
  3. Memory issues

Thank you for updating us. We suggest that you run the Memory Diagnostics Tool, this is to check your system for memory problems. Follow the steps below:

• Open Control Panel and type memory in the search bar.
    • Click on Diagnose computer memory problems to open it.
    • If you're prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.

Let us know the status of the issue.

Reymichael Ros, Oct 2, 2022
  4. Something using up all my memory

Choice of memory and motherboard... a bit stuck...

No one who got some suggestions on this one, huh?

I've found out that the Asus M3A78-T needs to be flashed, so then that motherboard is excluded from my list. Which motherboard and memory should I then go for? Any suggestions?

minstreless, Oct 2, 2022
Thema:

Something using up all my memory

1. Something using up all my memory - Similar Threads - Something using memory

2. Something using up all my laptop memory on task manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Something using up all my laptop memory on task manager: This has become quite an issue since now my laptop is frozen and i cant even turn it offApprently 98 or more % of my memory measured on task manager is being used, however its listing the program with most memory used as windows audio device graph isolation using the most....
  3. Something using up all my laptop memory on task manager

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Something using up all my laptop memory on task manager: This has become quite an issue since now my laptop is frozen and i cant even turn it offApprently 98 or more % of my memory measured on task manager is being used, however its listing the program with most memory used as windows audio device graph isolation using the most....
  4. Something using up all my laptop memory on task manager

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Something using up all my memory

Something using up all my memory: If I close Opera, it would be just 50-60%. Is it Windows using the memory or is it something hiding from me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/something-using-up-all-my-memory/dc04de06-8ad1-4d92-81ce-91249173589d
  6. Something using up all my memory

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Something using up all my memory: If I close Opera, it would be just 50-60%. Is it Windows using the memory or is it something hiding from me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/something-using-up-all-my-memory/dc04de06-8ad1-4d92-81ce-91249173589d
  7. WINDOWS 10 UPDATES USING UP ALL MEMORY

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WINDOWS 10 UPDATES USING UP ALL MEMORY: TO THOSE THAT ARE EXPERIENCING THEIR OS MEMORIES ALMOST FILLING COMPLETELY UP OR ARE AND THEIR COMPUTERS HARD CRASHING.....THIS IS WHY.THERE IS SOME KIND OF ...BUG/CORRUPTED FILE/ERRED SCRIPT...ETC...WITHIN THE MAJOR UPDATES THAT CAUSES YOUR WIN 10 OS TO DUPLICATE YOUR ENTIRE...
  8. WINDOWS 10 UPDATES USING UP ALL MEMORY

WINDOWS 10 UPDATES USING UP ALL MEMORY: TO THOSE THAT ARE EXPERIENCING THEIR OS MEMORIES ALMOST FILLING COMPLETELY UP OR ARE AND THEIR COMPUTERS HARD CRASHING.....THIS IS WHY.THERE IS SOME KIND OF ...BUG/CORRUPTED FILE/ERRED SCRIPT...ETC...WITHIN THE MAJOR UPDATES THAT CAUSES YOUR WIN 10 OS TO DUPLICATE YOUR ENTIRE...
  9. WINDOWS 10 UPDATES USING UP ALL MEMORY

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. Facebook is using all my memory

in Browsers and Email
    Facebook is using all my memory: Hi, I don't want to spend hours looking for a match, so am posting here. Please advise if this is the proper way, or if there is a better way to go about it. My concern is this: Facebook will shut down on me and advise me to refresh my page, after only a coupe of hours use....