Windows 10: Something weird appears at the top of my screen during a bsod

Discus and support Something weird appears at the top of my screen during a bsod in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; stop code: WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERRORthe bsod happens during undervolting... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by OniKrisNeptune, Jan 28, 2023.

1. Something weird appears at the top of my screen during a bsod

stop code: WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERRORthe bsod happens during undervolting

:)

OniKrisNeptune, Jan 28, 2023

2. Help: Weird letter 'C' appeared top of N95 Screen

Hi Oranki

I just got a n95 and bluetooth keyboard.

I get a "C" on a white background at the top of the screen when I use the keyboards Caps lock function and a similar "N" for Num lock.

If you use a bluetooth keyboard I suspect this is the cause of the "Weird letter 'C' appeared top of N95 Screen". Something weird appears at the top of my screen during a bsod ;)

Hope this helps.

blueskysmile, Jan 28, 2023
  3. Senarium Win User
    Weird BSOD problem

Hi Everyone,

I have a weird BSOD problem which I cannot solve for a while(it persists still after upgrade to Windows 10 from Windows 7)

The main strange thing about this is that I get BSOD only after cold boot.
    So it acts like this:

1. start PC.
    2. Get to Windows Logo Screen
    3. BSOD
    4. Restart
    5. Get to menu where I can try to repair or Start NormallyIf I Choose Repair, it will fail to repair and will try to restoreIf I Choose Start Normally, it will start OK, no BSOD, can work normally, games, browse internet, everything is normal.6. Shutdown PC
    7. Next time when I start is all over again i.e. Go to Step 1

I have this problem for a while, so what I tried:
    1. Another Windows 7
    2. Another HDD
    3. Only HDD connected
    4. Changed RAM
    5. Tried with built in GPU
    6. Upgraded to Windows 10

Result is the same as above every time.

Please suggest what could be the cause.
    Logs collected with DM_Log_Collector, attached.

Thank you

PS. This thread is a continuation of this one: Frequent multiple errors BSOD. Solved - Windows 7 Help Forums the only thing changed is Windows 10 now. instead of Windows 7. If that helps somehow.

Senarium, Jan 28, 2023
  4. oranki Win User

Something weird appears at the top of my screen during a bsod

Help: Weird letter 'C' appeared top of N95 Screen

Hi,

The stranges thing happened to me. In any other screen then the media menu. A C (Dark angainst a white background) appeared at the top of my screen. it is unclear to me why it is there and how to get rid of it. A reboot removes it but, it comes back again after
    a while.

Does anyone have a suggestion?

Regards,

oranki, Jan 28, 2023
Thema:

Something weird appears at the top of my screen during a bsod

1. Something weird appears at the top of my screen during a bsod - Similar Threads - Something weird appears

2. Something weird appears at the top of my screen during a bsod

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Something weird appears at the top of my screen during a bsod: stop code: WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERRORthe bsod happens during undervolting https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/something-weird-appears-at-the-top-of-my-screen/1b2453f6-f874-4ca7-8aec-bcce7554a706
  3. Something weird appears at the top of my screen during a bsod

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Something weird appears at the top of my screen during a bsod: stop code: WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERRORthe bsod happens during undervolting https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/something-weird-appears-at-the-top-of-my-screen/1b2453f6-f874-4ca7-8aec-bcce7554a706
  4. There is a weird grey box on the top left of my screen.

in Windows 10 Customization
    There is a weird grey box on the top left of my screen.: There's a weird grey box on the top left of my desktop, and I can't do anything with it. What is it, and how do I get rid of it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/there-is-a-weird-grey-box-on-the-top-left-of-my/295add73-3649-4ad6-8211-62848368a9d1
  5. Bsod appears during charging

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bsod appears during charging: I have Lenovo IdeaPad S145-15API. I put it to charge with its default charger but if I turn it on and use it during charge, it crashes into a BSOD. It just shows for a second so I can't even note the error. It appears only when I use it during charge not in normal case. Can...
  6. Bsod appears during charging

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bsod appears during charging: I have Lenovo IdeaPad S145-15API. I put it to charge with its default charger but if I turn it on and use it during charge, it crashes into a BSOD. It just shows for a second so I can't even note the error. It appears only when I use it during charge not in normal case. Can...
  7. BSOD and weird Graphical error or something

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD and weird Graphical error or something: So I have been facing BSOD VIDEO_MEMORY_INTERNAL after the last few updates and I even reinstall windows and went back to 2004 because I was facing the problem in 20H2 as well, I thought 2004 might fix the problems. But recently I've been facing an issue that I can't explain...
  8. Weird Search Bar at the Top Of The Screen

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Weird Search Bar at the Top Of The Screen: There is a weird search bar on the top of the screen that I can not figure out how to disable it. If anyone could help it would be awesome. [ATTACH]...
  9. Something weird on the top corner of my screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Something weird on the top corner of my screen: So, a month or two ago this white bar in the top left of my screen showed up. Occasionally it hides my desktop shortcut apps and the apps only re-appear when i double click it. I want it off my computer and I don't like it. This has happened on 2 of my computers and I did a...
  10. weird login screen appearance

in Windows 10 Support
    weird login screen appearance: the problem comes when I arrived at login screen. I use local account. when in login screen, it looks like in attachment --sorry for bad pic--. there was password box, overlapping sign in button, and overlapping welcome animation. I have change the settings --via netplwiz--...