Windows 10: something weird with Bluetooth earphones

Discus and support something weird with Bluetooth earphones in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I've had this problem for a while now. Whenever I try to connect my Samsung buds, it will whether say couldn't connect, or it will connect but wont... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Mila antonets, Sep 26, 2022.

1. something weird with Bluetooth earphones

I've had this problem for a while now. Whenever I try to connect my Samsung buds, it will whether say couldn't connect, or it will connect but wont output any sound, I then proceed to disconnect them, it says 'couldn't disconnect' in will try to remove the Bluetooth device, again, it says remove failed. turning off Bluetooth doesn't work either. when I try to restart my laptop, it will take way too long, I'm talking approx. 20 minutes, it will show a blue error screen, or/and bios recovery. I will say just sometimes it works, but not for long.also, when I'm in the Bluetooth settings, while tr

:)

Mila antonets, Sep 26, 2022
  2. Noor_Azam Win User

Bluetooth Earphones Issue

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Glad to know that you were able to fix the issue. We truly appreciate for the details and, time and effort that you have taken to work on this issue.

However, there could be an issue with the drivers on the computer, where the drivers are getting conflicted and not recognizing the Bluetooth device properly and you are unable to hear the audio as it was supposed to, we will look into this for you.

• Could you please try using the Bluetooth device with a different computer and check if it works?

Please unplug the wired headphones and connect only the Bluetooth earphones and check if that makes any difference.

Please follow the below mentioned methods and check if it helps.

Method 1:

As you are unable to see the Bluetooth headphones after pairing to the computer, I suggest you to run the Bluetooth troubleshooter from the settings. Follow the steps below:

• Press Windows logo key + I, to open
      Settings.
    • Select Update & Security.
    • Click Troubleshoot and run the Bluetooth troubleshooting.

If the issue still persists, please follow method 2.

Method 2: update drivers.

The Bluetooth drivers could be out dated, hence un-pair the device from setting and update the Bluetooth drivers and check if that helps. Please refer the article

Update drives in Windows 10
    , expand Bluetooth device and follow the instruction from the above article.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Noor Azam S

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Noor_Azam, Sep 26, 2022
  3. Bluetooth Earphones not available as a playback device.

Hi Jollee,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

To have better clarity on the issue, answer the below listed questions and get back to us.

1) Are you able to see any other earphones/headphones as playback device except the Bluetooth
    earphones?

2) From when are you facing this issue?

3) Are you facing this issue only with Bang and Olufsen BEOPLAY H5 Earphones?

Meanwhile, please try the below troubleshooting Methods.

Method 1:
    Disconnect the Bluetooth device and pair the device back and see if the volume control option shows up for the device.

Method 2:

Step 1: Open
    Playback Devices and right-click on a black place and select 'Show Disconnected Devices' and 'Show Disabled Devices'.

After that, you'll see headphones appear in the Playback devices shown in Disabled status.

Step 2: Then, right-click on your earphones and click 'Enable'.

Step 3: After the device is enabled, if you see it not set as
    Default Device, highlight it and click the
    Set Default
    button. If it's already set as default device.

Step 4: Click 'OK' and 'Apply'.

Hope it helps.

Shafeeq_Khan, Sep 26, 2022
  4. something weird with Bluetooth earphones

Bluetooth earphones

Hi,

My name is Mohammed Shuaib, an Independent Advisor and I'm here to assist you with the issue of sound quality in Bluetooth earphones and microphone. Please follow the below fixes one by one to resolve the issue.

Fix #1:

Step 1:

Go to search box next to Windows icon and type CMD

Step 2:

Right-click on Command Prompt and select Run As Administrator

Step 3:

Type msdt.exe -id DeviceDiagnostic and press enter.

Step 4:

Restart PC

Fix #2

Step 1:

Go to the Search box next to Windows Icon & type Troubleshoot then click to open it.

Step 2:

Under Find and Fix other problems select Bluetooth

Step 3:

Then click on Run the Troubleshooter

Step 4:

Restart the PC

Let me know the status after performing the above.

Regards

Shuaib

Independent Advisor

MohammedShuaib1986, Sep 26, 2022
Thema:

something weird with Bluetooth earphones

1. something weird with Bluetooth earphones - Similar Threads - something weird Bluetooth

2. bluetooth earphones not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    bluetooth earphones not working: they are connected and it says it's connected for music? it works on sites such as youtube as the audio is playing in my headphones but for other 'non-music' apps it isn't working and the audio just comes out of my laptop instead...
  3. something weird with Bluetooth earphones

in Windows 10 Gaming
    something weird with Bluetooth earphones: I've had this problem for a while now. Whenever I try to connect my Samsung buds, it will whether say couldn't connect, or it will connect but wont output any sound, I then proceed to disconnect them, it says 'couldn't disconnect' in will try to remove the Bluetooth device,...
  4. there is something weird

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    there is something weird: why does .tpm.uploud or tpm.dowload appear https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/there-is-something-weird/e9f81507-3a23-4f5f-a0e6-bcb32d2d37f0
  5. Bluetooth Earphone problems

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth Earphone problems: Hi,I am using oneplus buds z and I have got a pretty annoying issue!From my earphones sound does not come for 3-4 seconds in between playing something and after 3-4 sec it comes in one earbud and with 2 secs it comes in the other. It is a very irritating issue and i found...
  6. bluetooth earphones

bluetooth earphones: delay and lag in video's sound while listening it through bluetooth earphones in windows 10 but working fine in android phone. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-earphones/5a7eefe4-8947-4698-8f9c-a98939a1a9e5
  7. Bluetooth Earphones

Bluetooth Earphones: I have windows 10 pro and the bluetooth works fine, but it cannot detect a bluetooth earphones. I really need to fix it since I will be using it for online class. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-earphones/8e3d1bfa-a74a-4b95-957c-7d18d11d2db7
  8. Bluetooth earphones

Bluetooth earphones: In 2020 when we all are working online, I'm confused as to why the sound quality when using Bluetooth earphones/microphones is so terrible. Is there a fix coming? I don't want to have to switch from my Surface Pro to a Macbook but people can't work like this....
  9. Bluetooth Earphones Issue

Bluetooth Earphones Issue: Hi, thanks in advance for trying to help. I'm having some trouble with my wireless bluetooth ear buds connecting to my computer. The ear buds work normally with my phone and they are charging normally. I'm not seeing any flashing lights or hearing any beeping that would...
  10. Bluetooth Earphones

Bluetooth Earphones: My B&O Play H5 bluetooth earphones is paired but there’s no sound coming through the earphones as it is not connected ( sound plays on the speaker) Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-earphones/2d0c06f7-a1c2-45de-812f-26a21ea53c9b