Windows 10: Something went wrong and we can't sign you in right now. Please try ag

Discus and support Something went wrong and we can't sign you in right now. Please try ag in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; This is what I get when I try to get into Windows Store: Sign in Something went wrong and we can't sign you in right now. Please try again. I... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by bertie11, May 17, 2016.

1. bertie11 Win User

Something went wrong and we can't sign you in right now. Please try ag

This is what I get when I try to get into Windows Store:

Sign in
    Something went wrong and we can't sign you in right now. Please try again.

I just cannot get past this point! I think I was already permanently logged in anyway.
    Thanks.

:)

bertie11, May 17, 2016

2. "Something went wrong and we can't sign you in right now. Please try again later." error message on Windows 10.

Original Title: Something went wrong and we can't sign you in right now. Please try again later.

Usual response "Something went wrong and we can't sign you in right now. Please try again later." Why don't they sort this ******g problem out?

BarryStott, May 17, 2016
  3. SJBRAD Win User
    "Something went wrong and we can't sign you in right now. Please try again later." error message on Windows 10.

04-12-16 Upgraded to Windows 10 Pro, version 1511, 10586.

Five (5) updates completed. But one Update failed.

1. MESSAGE:
    There were problems installing some updates, but we'll try again later.
    If you keep seeing this and want to search the web or contact support for information, this may help.

* HP Enterprise WSD Multi-Function Printer, Other Hardware - Null Fax - HP Officejet 4630 series- Error 0x80070490.

RESOLUTION:
    Uninstall & reinstall HP 4630 Software following HP Troubleshooter’s multiple steps.

Additionally

2. On Windows Update page below CHECK for updates there is an entry:

"Looking for info on the latest update?"

Learn more.

When clicking Learn more the following website was blocked:

Windows 10update history

Sign in to your Microsoft account=

In I.E. 11 an Onscreen Message appeared:

Sign in

Something went wrong and we can't sign you in right now. Please try again later.

NOTE:
    The above “Sign in” message did NOT appear when Microsoft EDGE and Google CHROME are the Default Browser.
    Either of those browsers correctly goes to the website Windows 10update history.

RESOLUTION:

NOTE: Beginning In Windows 10, Internet Explorer 11 CANNOT be Uninstalled and Reinstalled, but it can be RESET, the closest thing to REPAIR.

Open Internet Explorer 11 then Select:

Settings | Internet Options | Advanced Tab | Selected RESET
    and DELETE PERSONAL SETTINGS | Click RESET.
    (YOU MUST CHECK “Delete personal settings”. Selecting “Reset” only does not correct issue.) After this RESET process completes, you will need to enter User ID and Password on any screens where they were “saved” earlier.

ADDITIONAL INFO:

For other Issues Users can run SFC (System File Checker) on their own.
    Right Click START, select Command Prompt (Admin). At Prompt, type SFC /scannow (there must be a space before “/”).
    This process took about 40 minutes.

SJBRAD, May 17, 2016
  4. Berton Win User

I've been getting that when trying to access Microsoft's servers using Firefox, no problem using Internet Explorer by copying the URL from FF and pasting into IE's address bar. Once in awhile SeaMonkey can access Microsoft's pages but no guarantee.

Berton, May 17, 2016
  5. bertie11 Win User
    I thought I would try IE and sure enough it worked, so Firefox still has a way to go just yet!

Thanks for the input.

bertie11, May 17, 2016
  6. Berton Win User
    You're welcome. I think it is Microsoft prohibiting competing products from having access to their sites. It has been going on for several years where some pages couldn't be accessed except by IE.

Berton, May 18, 2016
  7. bertie11 Win User
    That answers a lot of the problems I've had over the years! Thanks again.

bertie11, May 18, 2016
  8. Berton Win User

You're welcome, have a good evening.

Berton, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Something went wrong and we can't sign you in right now. Please try ag - Similar Threads - Something went wrong

2. Microsoft store sorry about that something went wrong but we are making it right try...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store sorry about that something went wrong but we are making it right try...: Hi, I'm having some issues running Microsoft Store. It comes up with sorry about that something went wrong but we are making it right try refreshing or come back later every time you run it. I tried nearly everything I can find but it still wouldn't work. In the end I did a...
  3. Microsoft store sorry about that something went wrong but we are making it right try...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft store sorry about that something went wrong but we are making it right try...: Hi, I'm having some issues running Microsoft Store. It comes up with sorry about that something went wrong but we are making it right try refreshing or come back later every time you run it. I tried nearly everything I can find but it still wouldn't work. In the end I did a...
  4. Microsoft store sorry about that something went wrong but we are making it right try...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store sorry about that something went wrong but we are making it right try...: Hi a few days ago i had this problem with Microsoft store its say sorry about that something went wrong but we are making it right try refreshing or come back later , after that Telegram couldn't connect to internet and some apps are not working on internet but my internet...
  5. Microsoft store sorry about that something went wrong but we are making it right try...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store sorry about that something went wrong but we are making it right try...: Hi a few days ago i had this problem with Microsoft store its say sorry about that something went wrong but we are making it right try refreshing or come back later , after that Telegram couldn't connect to internet and some apps are not working on internet but my internet...
  6. Microsoft store sorry about that something went wrong but we are making it right try...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. we tried to sign in to your microsoft account, but something went wrong.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    we tried to sign in to your microsoft account, but something went wrong.: I recently purchased minecraft for windows ten and whenever i try to sign into my account in order to play minecraft realms with my friends all I receive is an error message stating "we tried to sign in to your microsoft account, but something went wrong."...
  8. " We tried to sign you in to your Microsoft Account, but something went wrong. " HELPPPP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    " We tried to sign you in to your Microsoft Account, but something went wrong. " HELPPPP: help i just buy minecraft windows 10 edition and it wont let me sign in to my microsoft accountttttttttttttttttttttt are you going to just eat my money omgg help me...
  9. "Oops! Something went wrong. Please try again."

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    "Oops! Something went wrong. Please try again.": Hello, I am trying to reply to posts on the Microsoft Community and I am getting this error message: "Oops! Something went wrong. Please try again." I am not including any links in my posts, it is just giving me this error message when I attempt to reply to them. Any help...
  10. Oops - something went wrong - we can't sign into your account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Oops - something went wrong - we can't sign into your account: So, I rebooted my freshly installed Windows 10 x64 14393.447 and got a blue screen "Oops - something went wrong" clicked on "Next" - got the Set up a PIN window skip this step - got a login screen - entered my outlook.com user-id and password got a screen "Get your...