Windows 10: Something went wrong and your PIN is not avaliable 0x80090027

Discus and support Something went wrong and your PIN is not avaliable 0x80090027 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello!I am on Windows 11 Home 21H2 OS Build 22000.282Recently I had to reset my PIN since I had forgotten it. Pushing the "Forgot PIN" button prompted... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by SirRamo, Oct 24, 2021.

1. SirRamo Win User

Something went wrong and your PIN is not avaliable 0x80090027

Hello!I am on Windows 11 Home 21H2 OS Build 22000.282Recently I had to reset my PIN since I had forgotten it. Pushing the "Forgot PIN" button prompted me to a screen from my organization, where I had to sign in with my school account, verify and reset my PIN from there. I found that a bit strange since I have my personal account as my main for my computer, but I also use my school account to use Office and some other things so I suppose that is why. I get that all done thinking it's all good and go about using my computerA few moments later when I had to sign in, it made me use my PIN instead

:)

SirRamo, Oct 24, 2021

2. Code 0x80090027

I have been trying to make an in app (Hidden Cities) purchase. I keep getting "Something went wrong. Please try again later. 0x80090027. The disk is full."

I first got the error after a recent Windows update.

The disk is not full.

I have tried the Windows Store reset - no change.

I searched for solutions and have found nothing.

Please advise.

JacquelynJones1, Oct 24, 2021
  3. JayPhi Win User
    Clear "Pin suggested" list in People Bar

Does anybody know how to clear the "Pin suggested" list on the "People bar"?

Contacts are added to the "Pin suggested" list once you've pinned and unpinned them. But there seems to be no obvious way to remove them from that list.

After playing around with this feature and pinning and unpinning many dummy contacts, it's rather annoying to see them in the "Pin suggested" list when you click on the "My People" icon in the taskbar.

JayPhi, Oct 24, 2021
  4. Something went wrong and your PIN is not avaliable 0x80090027

I can't add or delete PIN

Hi

after the fall update version 1709 build 16299.64, I cant access my computer with the pin any more it always gives me "Something went wrong (code: 0x80090027). Restart your device to see if that fixes the problem", so i delete my pin and now I cant
    add my pin again.

I tried all previous solutions and none of them worked

Ezzaldin75, Oct 24, 2021
Thema:

Something went wrong and your PIN is not avaliable 0x80090027

1. Something went wrong and your PIN is not avaliable 0x80090027 - Similar Threads - Something went wrong

2. Getting Error “ Something went wrong and your PIN isn't available code: 0x80090027. Restart...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting Error “ Something went wrong and your PIN isn't available code: 0x80090027. Restart...: I have reset my pin in Laptop and then when I try to login with PIN getting Error message like "something went wrong and your pin isn't available code: 0x80090027" everytime. I have tried restarting the system and that doesn't works. I could not get exact steps to fix issue....
  3. Something went wrong and your PIN isn't available code: 0x80090027. Restart your device to...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Something went wrong and your PIN isn't available code: 0x80090027. Restart your device to...: Hey everyone, this is my first time asking for help here. Yesterday, I ran into a problem while trying to set a new PIN for my laptop. I kept entering the wrong PIN, and when I tried to change it, something went wrong. Now, I can't use my PIN, and I can't remember my password...
  4. Something went wrong and your PIN isn't available code: 0x80090027. Restart your device to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Something went wrong and your PIN isn't available code: 0x80090027. Restart your device to...: Hey everyone, this is my first time asking for help here. Yesterday, I ran into a problem while trying to set a new PIN for my laptop. I kept entering the wrong PIN, and when I tried to change it, something went wrong. Now, I can't use my PIN, and I can't remember my password...
  5. something went wrong and your PIN isn't available Code 0x80090027

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    something went wrong and your PIN isn't available Code 0x80090027: something went wrong and your PIN isn't available Code 0x80090027. Restart your device to see if that fixes the problem.getting this message everytime we restart the PC and unable to login to the PC....
  6. something went wrong and your PIN isn't available Code 0x80090027

in Windows 10 Gaming
    something went wrong and your PIN isn't available Code 0x80090027: something went wrong and your PIN isn't available Code 0x80090027. Restart your device to see if that fixes the problem.getting this message everytime we restart the PC and unable to login to the PC....
  7. something went wrong and your PIN isn't available Code 0x80090027

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Something went wrong and your PIN is not avaliable 0x80090027

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Something went wrong and your PIN is not avaliable 0x80090027: Hello!I am on Windows 11 Home 21H2 OS Build 22000.282Recently I had to reset my PIN since I had forgotten it. Pushing the "Forgot PIN" button prompted me to a screen from my organization, where I had to sign in with my school account, verify and reset my PIN from there. I...
  9. Something went wrong and your pin is not available

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Something went wrong and your pin is not available: Hey, I have a problem I updated windows 10 using Windows update assistant, but when I restarted my computer, I got this message on login 'something went wrong and your pin is not available' and there is an option saying 'set up a new one' but when I press it, nothing happens,...
  10. “something went wrong and your pin is unavailable”

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    “something went wrong and your pin is unavailable”: i got that when i booted up my pc,i signed in with my password instead and removed the pin,then restarted my computer then added a new one.seemed to have fixed it but what caused this? submitted by /u/Lord_Chanka_69 [link] [comments]...