Windows 10: Something went wrong and your PIN isn't available 0x80090011

Discus and support Something went wrong and your PIN isn't available 0x80090011 in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; That day after a Windows Update, I got locked out from my computer. I am very sure I used my correct account password, but it just doesn't let me in.... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Takahashi.1, Jul 1, 2021.

1. Something went wrong and your PIN isn't available 0x80090011

That day after a Windows Update, I got locked out from my computer. I am very sure I used my correct account password, but it just doesn't let me in. Then I changed my password and tried typing the new password in, but it doesn't work. So I used the PassFab 4WinKey to reset the password so I can use my computer. Okay it let me in this time. But something happens. It just says "Something went wrong and your PIN isn't available." I feel something is incorrect now. Then I checked my email using Outlook. It again says "Something went wrong and your PIN isn't available," although I can access Word,

:)

Takahashi.1, Jul 1, 2021

2. something went wrong and your pin isn't available (status 0x80090011, substatus :0x0) Click to setup your PIN again

Hi guys,

I am unable to login to Alienware windows 10- home pc- I keep getting this error even after resetting my pin/ password several times -

"something went wrong and your pin isn't available (status 0x80090011, substatus :0x0) Click to setup your PIN again"

Alienware ran some recovery on booting up the machine just before I started getting this error.

As suggested by some other posts in community -

-Tried retting my password and pin

-Disconnecting wifi and reconnecting peripherals etc.

-I am not able to run in safe mode

-Not able to open up on screen keyboard.

What other options I have... Please suggest if anyone has experienced similar issue or any ideas. There is no real microsoft support available or willing to help that I could get hold of over the support line 1800 642 7676 (pretty useless),- it disconnects
    automatically as it seems they serve only paid customers, really frustrating. ( Good I had mac as a backup so at least I could post this from and as my main machine now. lol)

Thanks a lot in advance. Appreciate your time.

Regards

V

Player414696051, Jul 1, 2021
  3. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Jul 1, 2021
  4. Something went wrong and your PIN isn't available 0x80090011

Pin Login not available and can't change or remove my pin

Hi Saschavan,

To help you disable your PIN login, kindly follow the steps below:

• Go to this location: Settings/Accounts/Sign-in options
    • Check the PIN options and click the I forget my PIN available to click?
    • Enter your password, it will prompt you to enter a new PIN.
    • Click Cancel and your PIN should be disable upon reboot.

Let us know the result to help you further.

Dennis Mop, Jul 1, 2021
Thema:

Something went wrong and your PIN isn't available 0x80090011

1. Something went wrong and your PIN isn't available 0x80090011 - Similar Threads - Something went wrong

2. Something went wrong with and your PIN isn't available.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Something went wrong with and your PIN isn't available.: Hi, the short version is I can't login to Xbox and do some other things be because I get the message: "Something went wrong with and your PIN isn't available. The option to reset it is gone, I've had to use my live.com password to log in to windows all of a sudden as well.......
  3. Something went wrong with and your PIN isn't available.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Something went wrong with and your PIN isn't available.: Hi, the short version is I can't login to Xbox and do some other things be because I get the message: "Something went wrong with and your PIN isn't available. The option to reset it is gone, I've had to use my live.com password to log in to windows all of a sudden as well.......
  4. Something went wrong and your PIN isn't available.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Something went wrong and your PIN isn't available.: Something went wrong and your PIN isn t available. This appears after i follow these steps to solve my previous problem, freeze taskbar.These are the steps i did before making my way here:1.Press Ctrl+Alt+Del to get to where I can restart my computer. Or force your computer...
  5. Something went wrong and your PIN isn't available.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Something went wrong and your PIN isn't available.: Something went wrong and your PIN isn t available. This appears after i follow these steps to solve my previous problem, freeze taskbar.These are the steps i did before making my way here:1.Press Ctrl+Alt+Del to get to where I can restart my computer. Or force your computer...
  6. Something went wrong and your PIN isn't available.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Something went wrong and your PIN isn't available

Something went wrong and your PIN isn't available: Long storyFor some reason my daughter Win 10 PC decided to stop playing, Windows 10 was restored using the advanced recovery menu however once the install was complete we got the "something went wrong and your pin isn't available" tried again and this time noticed that under...
  8. Something when wrong and your PIN isn't available 0x80090011

Something when wrong and your PIN isn't available 0x80090011: That day after an Windows Update, I get locked out from my computer. I am very sure I used my correct account password, but it just don't let me in. Then I changed my password and try typing the new password in, it doesn't work. So I used the PassFab 4WinKey to recover this...
  9. something went wrong and your pin isn't available

something went wrong and your pin isn't available: This error happened to me when I updated to Windows 10 version 2004. I got signed out of MS Edge. When I tried signing in, it showed this error message: "something went wrong and your pin isn't available". I tried to set a pin to resolve the issue. I went to Settings->...
  10. something went wrong and your pin isn't available status 0x80090011, substatus :0x0 Click...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    something went wrong and your pin isn't available status 0x80090011, substatus :0x0 Click...: Hi guys, I am unable to login to Alienware windows 10- home pc- I keep getting this error even after resetting my pin/ password several times - "something went wrong and your pin isn't available status 0x80090011, substatus :0x0 Click to setup your PIN again" Alienware...