Windows 10: “Something went wrong and your pin isn’t available code:0x8007007f. I cannot access my...

Discus and support “Something went wrong and your pin isn’t available code:0x8007007f. I cannot access my... in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I turned on my computer today and was greeted with “Something went wrong and your pin isn’t available code:0x8007007f. Click to set up your PIN again”.... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by LanceLongaker, Nov 3, 2021.

1. “Something went wrong and your pin isn’t available code:0x8007007f. I cannot access my...

I turned on my computer today and was greeted with “Something went wrong and your pin isn’t available code:0x8007007f. Click to set up your PIN again”. When I click to set up my pin it just loads forever and sometimes restarts on its own doing nothing. I cannot access recover/repair tools because it asks for my Microsoft account password, but even after just recently resetting it and restarting my computer it says my password is wrong. Please help me I am completely locked out

:)

LanceLongaker, Nov 3, 2021

2. Something went wrong and your PIN isn't available (code: 0x80070006)

Recently, when I try to login, I get the following message (not always):

Something went wrong and your PIN isn't available (code: 0x80070006).

Then I have to login using my password instead. I have already tried to change my PIN (successfully), however, the message returns.

StijnBousard, Nov 5, 2021
  3. ella_GWU Win User
    code: 0xd00000e5 Something went wrong and your PIN isn't available.

My recent experience with my windows 10 laptop has been frustrating. The Issue came from two perspective.

1. If I close the lid and move it to another place, the screen will not turn on!. I have to (force) restart it several times for it to operate normally.

2. I have been getting "code: 0xd00000e5 Something went wrong and your PIN isn't available" when the computer finally agreed to turn on! I have to restart it again to have my pin function correctly.

I have been looking at different pages, I don't see that particular error code. Please tell me how to fix it.

ella_GWU, Nov 5, 2021
  4. mrcdm9 Win User

“Something went wrong and your pin isn’t available code:0x8007007f. I cannot access my...

Something went wrong (code: 0x8009002d).

Hi,

I have had the same issue in the past and as of recent it has been happening way too often. I'm not sure why this glitch or malfunction happens in the first place but I would love a permanent solution.

I have tried the steps you suggested by going into "command prompt" and following the direction. It stated that there were no corrupt files.

The full error message and code that I am getting when I attempt to use my pin code is:

"Something went wrong (code: 0x8009002d). Restart your device to see if that fixes the problem."

I have also followed the above instruction by restarting my computer with no results. It now forces me to use my password versus using my pin code. This concerns me as it seems as though it may be a security issue.

I appreciate any help offered.

Thanks

mrcdm9, Nov 5, 2021
Thema:

“Something went wrong and your pin isn’t available code:0x8007007f. I cannot access my...

1. “Something went wrong and your pin isn’t available code:0x8007007f. I cannot access my... - Similar Threads - “Something went wrong

2. Can’t get into my computer, “something went wrong and your PIN isn’t available code:...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can’t get into my computer, “something went wrong and your PIN isn’t available code:...: I was just in my computer and restarted it. Put my PIN in and got the pop up “Something went wrong and your PIN isn’t available code: 0x80090011. Click to set up your PIN again.” When I click “set up my PIN”, nothing happens. I can’t get into any setting or even WiFi. What do...
  3. Can’t get into my computer, “something went wrong and your PIN isn’t available code:...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can’t get into my computer, “something went wrong and your PIN isn’t available code:...: I was just in my computer and restarted it. Put my PIN in and got the pop up “Something went wrong and your PIN isn’t available code: 0x80090011. Click to set up your PIN again.” When I click “set up my PIN”, nothing happens. I can’t get into any setting or even WiFi. What do...
  4. Can’t get into my computer, “something went wrong and your PIN isn’t available code:...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  5. “Something went wrong and your PIN isn’t available” with the code: 0x80280013.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    “Something went wrong and your PIN isn’t available” with the code: 0x80280013.: I keep getting “Something went wrong and your PIN isn’t available” with the code: 0x80280013. I’ve tried multiple solutions online like resetting the PIN and deleter the ngc folder but none of the solutions have worked.Basically can’t log in with my pin when my pc goes to...
  6. “Something went wrong and your PIN isn’t available” with the code: 0x80280013.

“Something went wrong and your PIN isn’t available” with the code: 0x80280013.: I keep getting “Something went wrong and your PIN isn’t available” with the code: 0x80280013. I’ve tried multiple solutions online like resetting the PIN and deleter the ngc folder but none of the solutions have worked.Basically can’t log in with my pin when my pc goes to...
  7. Something went wrong and your pin isn’t available.

Something went wrong and your pin isn’t available.: My daughters computer is getting a message that something happened and your pin is not available and to click to set up your pin again. When you click on to set up my pin, it does nothing. There is no box also to put the existing pin in. I did read some other people that had...
  8. Something went wrong and your pin isn’t available.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Something went wrong and your pin isn’t available.: My daughters computer is getting a message that something happened and your pin is not available and to click to set up your pin again. When you click on to set up my pin, it does nothing. There is no box also to put the existing pin in. I did read some other people that had...
  9. Something went wrong and your pin isn’t available.

10. Something went wrong and your PIN isn't available 0x8007007f

Something went wrong and your PIN isn't available 0x8007007f: So, can't log into computer at all. When I enter my PIN, the above message appears. I click on 'Set up my PIN' and nothing happens. Just tells me to wait a moment, goes for 30 seconds, and returns to the straight login screen saver background. Then I try to enter in PIN and...