Windows 10: Something went wrong and your PIN isn't available code 0x8007139f. Click to set up your pin...

Discus and support Something went wrong and your PIN isn't available code 0x8007139f. Click to set up your pin... in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I tried replying with an answer to another question like this but the thread is locked and there was a lot of not helpful advice. So I made a new... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Josh Sulwer, May 7, 2019.

1. Something went wrong and your PIN isn't available code 0x8007139f. Click to set up your pin...

I tried replying with an answer to another question like this but the thread is locked and there was a lot of not helpful advice. So I made a new thread.

I was skeptical of the pin issue, I thought maybe it was a virus, it isn't. Also I was having a boot loader issue, meaning on a restart after the Bios but before loading windows I got an error saying no bootable system. I'd restart and press the f12 key. Then choose load windows boot manager and it would load windows, but I was getting the PIN issue described in the title. I could log in with my windows password instead by choosing so under the pin entry box.

Back story, this windows I installed is from a recovery drive I made from a different manufacture. Dell vs Lenovo. Anyways, I turned back on secure boot in the bios and turned off legacy boot. And that fixed all issues. It accepts my pin now.

Also may be related, I opened msconfig and disabled some start up services that my dell doesn't use, but came with the recovery drive. To check, tap the windows key, then type dxdiag that loads the direct x diagnostic tool that shows you what type of processor and video card u have ect. which confirmed I have nothing intel, but AMD. So I disabled the intel processes through msconfig services tab and any lenovo services. This may of helped, but it definitely will of helped performance some.

I had to turn off secure boot initially to install the new windows operating system and I used a usb stick for the recovery drive so I think I had to turn on legacy support, but that part may be debatable. Cheers I hope this helps.

:)

Josh Sulwer, May 7, 2019

2. Pin Error 0x8007139f

Every time I try to log on with my pin I get error code 0x8007139f. It began by happening occasionally, but now it's completely unusable. When I try to change my Pin I get something like "service not available now."

I've seen problems like this with Windows store, but I don't use the store. (I do use Windows 365). Some have suggested that an anti-virus program may be causing the problem. I use Windows Defender. I haven't downloaded any new software recently.

Any ideas of how to fix this?

RichardKoreto, May 7, 2019
  3. Pin Login not available and can't change or remove my pin

Hi Saschavan,

To help you disable your PIN login, kindly follow the steps below:

• Go to this location: Settings/Accounts/Sign-in options
    • Check the PIN options and click the I forget my PIN available to click?
    • Enter your password, it will prompt you to enter a new PIN.
    • Click Cancel and your PIN should be disable upon reboot.

Let us know the result to help you further.

Dennis Mop, May 7, 2019
  4. Anne Ros Win User

Something went wrong and your PIN isn't available code 0x8007139f. Click to set up your pin...

Login with PIN and Hello

Hi Jean,

Windows 10 includes multiple options to sign-in to your account, including the ability to sign-in using a PIN and Windows Hello, which uses facial recognition. For us to provide a solution suited to your concern, we need additional information. Can
    you answer the questions below?

• How are you setting the PIN and Hello?
    • Which build version of Windows is your PC running on?
    • Were there any error codes or messages?

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps below on how to set up PIN.

• Open Settings.
    • Select Accounts.
    • Click Sign-in options.
    • Click the Add button for the PIN and set your PIN.
    • Do the same for the Windows Hello.

Looking forward to your response.

Anne Ros, May 7, 2019
Thema:

Something went wrong and your PIN isn't available code 0x8007139f. Click to set up your pin...

1. Something went wrong and your PIN isn't available code 0x8007139f. Click to set up your pin... - Similar Threads - Something went wrong

2. "something went wrong and your pin isn't available code 0x8007139f"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "something went wrong and your pin isn't available code 0x8007139f": First Problem: My main problem with this is that when you try to run an app as an administrator, it asks for your pin, right? Normally, it would work, but for some reason, the message "Something went wrong and your pin isn't available code 0x8007139f" keeps popping up. This...
  3. "something went wrong and your pin isn't available code 0x8007139f"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "something went wrong and your pin isn't available code 0x8007139f": First Problem: My main problem with this is that when you try to run an app as an administrator, it asks for your pin, right? Normally, it would work, but for some reason, the message "Something went wrong and your pin isn't available code 0x8007139f" keeps popping up. This...
  4. Something went wrong or your pin isn't available code 0x8007139f. restart your device to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Something went wrong or your pin isn't available code 0x8007139f. restart your device to...: So, I got this error code when trying to put in my administrator pin after doing an update and ever since the pin for that account does not work whatsoever and don't know what to do. I am on a windows 11 operating system...
  5. Something went wrong or your pin isn't available code 0x8007139f. restart your device to...

Something went wrong or your pin isn't available code 0x8007139f. restart your device to...: So, I got this error code when trying to put in my administrator pin after doing an update and ever since the pin for that account does not work whatsoever and don't know what to do. I am on a windows 11 operating system...
  6. Something went wrong and your PIN isn't available code: 0x80280013. Click to set up your...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Something went wrong and your PIN isn't available code: 0x80280013. Click to set up your...: Hi. My laptop has been giving me an error when I try to login: "Something went wrong and your PIN isn't available code: 0x80280013. Click to set up your PIN again." The only workaround I've found for this is to restart my laptop, and this seems to fairly reliably solve the...
  7. Something went wrong and your PIN isn't available code: 0x80280013. Click to set up your...

Something went wrong and your PIN isn't available code: 0x80280013. Click to set up your...: Hi. My laptop has been giving me an error when I try to login: "Something went wrong and your PIN isn't available code: 0x80280013. Click to set up your PIN again." The only workaround I've found for this is to restart my laptop, and this seems to fairly reliably solve the...
  8. Something went wrong and your pin isn't available click to set up pin

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Something went wrong and your pin isn't available click to set up pin: So 4-5 days ago i was installing a update of win 11 after the update when i tried to enter my pin to open my laptop i met with this error and till now I searched for many solutions but nothing is helping me in this. Whenever i try to open my laptop it shows me an error...
  9. Something went wrong and your pin isn't available click to set up pin

Something went wrong and your pin isn't available click to set up pin: So 4-5 days ago i was installing a update of win 11 after the update when i tried to enter my pin to open my laptop i met with this error and till now I searched for many solutions but nothing is helping me in this. Whenever i try to open my laptop it shows me an error...
  10. something went wrong and your pin isn't available

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    something went wrong and your pin isn't available: This error happened to me when I updated to Windows 10 version 2004. I got signed out of MS Edge. When I tried signing in, it showed this error message: "something went wrong and your pin isn't available". I tried to set a pin to resolve the issue. I went to Settings->...
Tags:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. something went wrong and your pin isnt available

2. something went wrong and you need to reset your pin

3. something happened and your pin isnt available

4. something went wrong and your pin is not available,
  5. something happened your pin isnt available,
  6. somethingw ent wromng and your pin inst availbale,
  7. pin windows 10 something went wrong code 0x8007139f,
  8. Something happened and your PIN isn’t available click to,
  9. went wrong you pin is not available,
  10. if your PIN was wrong in your microsoft account and you cant reset it,
  11. Something went wrong and your PIN isnt available (status: 0xc000005e substatus: 0x0). Click to set up your PIN again,
  12. when i try to sign in to my microsoft account it say s something went wrong and my pin isnt available,
  13. windows something happened and your pin isnt available,
  14. something went wrong and your pin is not avilavle,
  15. windows pin something went wrong and your pin isnt availablee